Rishbala FS "NymphOmania" ;) ||[email protected]|| (05/11)

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii.. Friends..!! Before starting, just a lil bit of blabbering from my side.. Our gang of friends used to had lots of fights with others in our school days... and we seek dictionary to make list of all swear words to use them later onn🀣
Just a day before i was checking dictionary for the same, and this words catch my sight & my dirty mind developed this storyπŸ˜†
Dedicated to Deepti.. As its her b'dy yesterdayπŸ‘.. Happy b'dy Deepti.. Thanks for always being there for me, right from the start❀️ and sorry i got late in posting this, as my net was sleeping😑

Nymphomania --uncontrollable strong sexual desire in awomanπŸ˜†

NymPhOmaNia

Part-|

"I became still as i sense her touch; i dont understand is it my mind playing games with me or she is doing this for real... But in both the case this is wrong.. So wrong..!"
Rishab stood all still & stiff, stopping his breath in his lungs, as a soft hand lightly caress his thighs above his denims, as he stood still, wide eyed holding files. The air there was too serious & nervous.
*DonG*
*6th floor it shows*
The hand slowly got removed from his thighs, and in few seconds lost contact with his thighs. She moved forward graciously, leaving rishabh standing in the same position, his eyes looking downwards.
She got out of the elevator, in which she was just a minute ago, swaying her hips. She stopped at the door of the elevator. Hearing her footsteps stopped, rishabh raised his eyes to look at her.
She turns her head & looks at him, her dark brown eyes meets his. Her face is that of the most beautiful lady in the portrait, breath takingly beautiful, so illumonious, big brown kohl cold eyes, spotless bright skin, perfect jawline, But.. Her face has that expression of sneer command, whimsical, arrogance, devoid of any emotion but lust. Her luscious lips curved into a coy smile, looking at him.
"Ma'am" a fat plumpy man beside her named bittuji probes.
she remove her eyes from Rk, flipping Her curly hairs aside, she stylishly walks out of the elevator without a second glance at anyone, present there.
Rk watch her turning away from him, as she walked out, he breath out his long held breath, and heave a sigh of relief closing his eyes.
"Madhu ma'am is looking soo hot today in that white shirt & red short skirt" his colleague named sikky commented, as the elevator starts again & Rk made himself comfortable.
"Shh.. Dont speak aloud, if ma'am anyways got to hear that, you'll not only be fired from this office but also will have to leave this city, thats too brutally.. She dont like any guys commenting on her" a guy name mukund shush sikky.
"Yaar mukund i dont understand her name is madhu, sweet like honey, her looks is that of diva, but she is soo ruthless, arrogant, mean.. Why..?" Sikky asked scratching his head.
"She is like that only, she dont love anyone more than herself.. Forget love she never treat anyone like human.. For her, we all her just cheap insect... She is one evil queen.. U are new here, you will know her soon.. But for that time being keep ur mouth shut, or get ready to be kicked on your ass.." Mukund told him.
Rk stood there silently, listening to them carefully.. And pondering on what happened few minute ago. Bittuji, mukund, sikky, rk, madhu.. Were on same elevator. Madhu standing close to Rk, and in the presence of them, madhu secretly touched Rk inappropriately, without getting notice by others.
"They are saying right, madhu ma'am wont do that.. Then what was that..?" Rk thought.

*DonG*
*8th floor it shows*
"Rishabh chal..!" Sikky said moving ahead.
"Probably her hands mistakenly touched my legs.. And am thinking too much.. Unnecessarily" Rk concluded.
"But then.. This happened before too, in all these months.. And her eyes, the way she looks at me..."
"Rk.. Statue baan gaya kya.. Lets go..!" Mukund tugged Rk along with him.
"Whatever it is.. I wont get involved with her.. Am here for work.. I cant Lose this job" Rk thought, and moved with mukund.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Am scared" dipali said biting her nails.
"why she called us here.." Sikky asked worriedly.
"Bad news waiting for us" mukund said wretched.
Rk stands there too, didnot said anything but just crossed his fingers. They were all standing outside a lavish cabin.
"you four can come in" the door of the cabin opened and a plumpy man came out.
"Be obedient..!" Bittuji the plumpy man warned them. All four nodded their head & went inside one by one, & stands in a column around a huge glass desk.
A gorgeous figure was sitting there holding a file & scrolling her mobile screen, not bothered to look at the 4 people entered.
"Madhu ma'am.. They are here.." Bittuji spoke as he stands beside madhu.
Madhu raised her eyes from her mobile screen and spots each of them. Their head bowed down. Her eyes stops at Rk who is standing at the corner. Her eyes roamed on his body from head to toe. Rk felt her gaze on him & starts fidgeting with his fingers, feeling uncomfortable under her hunting gaze. A sly invisible smirk crossed her face , as she saw him fidgeting. She throws her mobile on desk & forward the file to them.
"Morning" she starts in an enchanting tone... "This is the file of our new project with Bhatia group.. As usual its profitable project or else, i wouldn't have waste my time & energy on this.. So. I. Want. This. Deal. At. Any. Cost..!" She gives her verdict.
"If u fail this deal.. U'll fail ur life..!" She eyes dipali, sikky and mukund.
"You 4 will be working on it and.." Her eyes moved to Rk, as she continues "you can seek my help, anyTIME...!" She stretched 'anytime' , gazing at Rk, as he dropped down his eyes. Madhu notice him "out.. Back to your work..!" She declared her eyes still stuck on Rk. With them, Rk too moved out of the cabin, uncomfortably under her Hunting gaze😈.
"Bittuji.." She spoke, bittuji comes & stands in front of her. "Keep an eye on them"
"Okk.. Madhu ma'am".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*In canteen*

"Hey Rk" dipali chripped, as she kept 4 plates of sandwiches & occupies a chair next to Rk.
"Hey dips" rk said giving her a sweet smile, making her blushed.
"Rk ur sandwich" sikky forwarded him the plate.
"Thanks yaar" rk thanked.
"hmm.. Days are going to be tough, especially under strict supervision of madhu ma'am." Mukund said taking a bite of his sandwich. Rk straighten himself at the mention of madhu's name.
"There is no room for errors right.. " dipali said meekly.
"yes.. Or else that witch would eat us alive" mukund snorted.
"Beautiful witch" sikky laughs off "But she is too young naa.. I mean young than us..??"
"Really..?? Am 25, means she is younger than me too..!" Dipali wondered.
"Yes.. 22 or 23 may be.." Mukund informed.
"Then how come she became owner of this much big company..?" Sikky asked dumbly.
"Rich people have their rich dirty secret..." Mukund shrugged, as Rk looks at him "Anyways.." Mukund continued "You.. You.. And you" he pointed at Rk, dips, and sikky... "you guys oare new here, so i'll be leading this crucial project." He said proudly.
Rk agreed, but sikky protest "new..?? We are 5 months old.."
"And, Am here from past 3 years" mukund glare.
"okk.. Chill.. Rk, u'll help me naa in this project..?" Dipali asked pleasantly, holding Rk's hand.
"Ofcourse dips.. Anytime.." Rk smiled.
"Rishab Kundra" came a stern croaked voice of bittuji.
"yes sir" rk replied standing up.
"madhu ma'am called u in her cabin, come fast, dont make her wait.." Bittuji informed & walked out.
"Phew.. Madhu ma'am & her PA bittuji.. Both are danger signal.. Madhu ma'am is like a witch & this bittuji her ugly cat.." Dipali commented after bittuji walked out, and sikky & mukund laugh aloud.
"Its bad to comment on people" rk said softly & walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At cabin*

*Knock-Knock*
"May i come in..?" Rk asked, standing in front of madhu's cabin.
"Come in.." Came a splendid Voice.
Rk went inside to see madhu sitting on her chair playing with her hairs, waiting for him, and bittuji stuffing noodles in his mouth.
As he walked in, madhu looks at him, and a coy smile cross her lips. She continues to look at him with a coy smile & playing with her hairs, as Rk cautiously moved toward her, and stand at a step distance from her table.
Madhu averted her gaze from Rk & look at bittuji "bittuji mind to go out, as you are not doing any productive work.." Madhu said mockingly.
"But.." Madhu looks back at Rk "I have something productive to do.." She said eyeing Rk & tilts her head sideways.
"So out.." She said sweetly to bittuji.
"okk... ma'am" bittuji obliged & walked out eating noodles.
There is only few time a day when madhu is at her best behaviour, and that happens only when her mood is relaxed & cool.
"Please be seated Mr. Rishab kundra" madhu signalled him to take a seat, her voice sexy mysterious smile playing on her lips.
"Thank you" rk pulled chair and sits keeps his hands on the desk.
"you had your lunch..?" Madhu said getting up from her chair, & walks to Rk sexily.
"Y-yes.." He replied.
"hmm.. I have something to inform u.." She said as she placed a file before him.
"Open it.." She ordered, standing behind him. Rk opened the file & looks at the details of Bhatia project.
'This.." He started but she cuts him off, placing her hands on his shoulders, leaning over him from back, brushing her breast against him.
     "For you.." She said huskily in his ears "You"ll be the one to lead the project in your way.."
"But.. But am new here.." Rk said as his body stiffened.
"you are the MAN" she whispered brushing her lips on his ears, and Rk curled his fingers into a fist, to stop the sensations she is arousing in his body.
"Versatile man.. Intelligent & talented.." She said as she trailed her finger seductively down his arms & placed it on his fist. Rk tried to withdraw his hand but madhu gripped It hard.
"If needed any help.." She starts making soft circles on his fist "You can contact me anyTIME.." She slowly caress his fist, opening his fingers, then entwining her fingers on his tightly.
"Can come to my home if needed.." She ended brushing her cheeks on his cheeks closely. Rk closed his eyes tightly, sucking a deep breath at their proximity.
"Hmm... U smell intoxicated.." She said seductively, brushing her soft lips on his cheeks, & starts moving down his jawlines, giving him soft butterfly kisses. Rk felt his male hormones going high, as he tighten his hold on their entwined fingers.

*knock-Knock*
with the sound of knocking madhu stops.
"Madhu ma'am" bittuji called from outside. Rk sighs a breath of relief, as madhu withdraws herself off him.
"Come in" madhu said getting back to her chair.
"Madhu ma'am, we got the hold..." bittuji started while walking in but stop seeing Rk sitting there.
Rk sense bittiji's hesitation "umm.. Excuse me.. I should leave..." He said while getting up from his chair.
"mhmm... Its okk.. Rishab.. Please seat..!" Madhu said & look at bittuji "continue bittuji.."
"we got hold of the person, who was leaking info to kapoor group on our Altir Project" bittuji said.
"Who is it..?" Madhu asked, her eyes blazing.
"Ria, our company member.."
"Why..?" Came a short question. Rk kept looking between bittuji & madhu trying to decipher the seriousness of the situation.
"money.. She got offer of money from Abhay kapoor.. & from our sources we got to know.. She sleeps with him too.." Madhu clenched her jaws.
"where is she now..?" Madhu asked.
"In her farm house.."
"Get her here now.." Came an order.
"she will be here in an hour" bittuji leaves. Madhu sighs, as her eyes falls on Rk, who is gawking at her, and in an instant a smirk cross her lips.
"Rishab kundra.. U can get back to ur work now.. OR.." She place her face on her palm, coming closer to him on desk "You have sometime for Us.." She winked at him.
"Noo.. I'll get back to my work" rk said quickly getting up from his chair.
"And Rishabh" madhu called. Rk turned to her "You can get to me anytime" she said cheekily leaning back on her chair.
Rk look on to her without any reaction "For any help..!" She completed. He nodded his head & goes out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rk... congo.. Am so happy for u..!" Dipali said pecking his cheeks.
"Thanks dips.." Rk gives her his dimple smile.
"Good god.. Now u will do all work, and i can relax" sikky said patting Rk's back.
"How can madhu ma'am make u lead the project.?" Mukund said angrily "I deserves to be the leader."
Rk shrugged "Leading doesnot matter.. We all need to complete the project being in one team."
"i'll not work under you.. Am senior to you.." Mukund declared.
"I'll not dictate u around mukund.. Mine is decentralisation policy not centralisation policy" rk said gently.
"I.." Mukund starts but stops seeing people rushing.
"Whats going onn..?" Sikky asked.
"Ria turned out to be the spy.. Madhu ma'am got to know about it.. And now Ria is dead.. We are going to watch that..!" A girl said & rushed to madhu's cabin.
"We all should also go & see.." Dipali probes & they went to witness it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

outside madhu's cabin a group of people gets accumulated peeping & peering to know whats going inside. Rk too was standing there.
"Ma'am am sorry" ria wept.
"Whats that word.. I havenot heard it before.. Did you bittuji..?" Madhu asked feigning innocence. Bittuji shook his head in negative with a smile.
"hmm.. How much loss she did to our firm, by selling our quotes, bittuji..?"
"1.50 crore madhu ma'am" bittuji replied.
"And how much cost would this video can recover..?" Madhu asked watching a clipping of Ria's sexual act with a man, name abhay.
"Ma'am this can be sold for some lakh, to p*rn sites" bittuji said.
"Tsk.. Tsk.. Tsk.. Still so much to recover..!" Madhu said making a sad face "Means Ria.." She She pointed her tv remote at Ria "you have to make 7-10 videos more.. Like this, to recover my sum.. And mind you.. I want good videos." Madhu said winking at Ria.
"Ma'am.. No please.. Am sorry.. Ma'am.. Dont do this to me..!" Ria falled on her kness crying bitterly. Rk looks at Ria then at Madhu's emotionless cold face.
"Being a girl.. How can she do that to her..!" Rk thought.
"okk.. So you'll make the video here in my office exclusively, or you want a private place..!" Madhu asked playing with her tablet.
"Ma"am i did a mistake.. Sorry..!"
"And Madhubala malik dont forgive mistakes.." She roared "For some money.. U f*ck around selling my company's info.. Now i want compensation.. Get me ur videos in 3 hours..!"
"Ma"am my life will be destroyed.. My parents..!"
madhu clench her jaws at the mention of parents "I dont give a f*ck about ur parents" she growled.
"Bittuji last month we had cash blunder of 8 lakhs right..?" Madhu asked.
"yes ma'am"
"call the police.. Put that charge on Ria.. With this spy charge & all other possible charges.. She shouldnot come out of imprisonment before her half century age..!" Madhu declared.
"Ma'am no.. Please.. I'll do everything u say.. Dont sent me to jail" Ria cried.
"Hmm.. Good.. Now bittuji will call the police & u'll give ur testimony that Abhay kapoor, owner our rival firm, with whom u slept in this video, raped you.. Threatened u to kill ur parents & pressurize u to sell my company quotes to him..!" Madhu said all cool, playing game on her tablet. Ria looked at her wide eyed.
"you"ll do that right..?" Madhu asked seeing Ria's expression "or else.. I wont take a minute to kill ur parents.." She shrugged.
Rk gasped at madhu's cruelty.
"no.. Dont do that.. I will do it.." Ria weep.
"good girl.. Bittuji now u know what to do next.. That abhay kapoor.. I dont want him to be out of jail for next few months.." Madhu spoke & bittuji nodded.
"and now.." She said smilingly leaning Back on her chair "Am waiting for someone.. Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..!" She said viewing her watch.
Bittuji was moving out with Ria, as the crowd got cleared. Madhu looked up to find Rk looking at her from the glass door. She made an eye contact with him, looking at him with a smirk "You want something..?" She asked.
Rk nodded her head in negative & walked away.
"Rk..!" Madhu spell out his name to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is heartless..!" Sikky breath out, as he drink one bottle of water.
"This is what i meant by dangerous.." Mukund commented dryly.
"Gosh.. Am worried now.." Dips said hugging Rk. Rk gently rubbed her back not commenting anything.
"Rk sir ... Madhu ma'am want the financial management file in her cabin." A peon came & informed him.
"Okk.." Rk replied parting away from dipali, he made his way to her cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"may, i come in..?" Rk knocked on the door.
"Always" madhu replied seductively, opening door for him. Rk look at her once, and entered without glancing at her for second time.
"File.." Rk spoke.
"There.. Presentation board..!" She pointed towards a white board. "Explain the details.." She said closing the door.
Rk took a deep breath and confidently moved towards the board while madhu followed him with a sly smile, eyeing his every moves. Rk took a marker in his hand to start the presentation.
"Remove your jacket..!" Came an order.
"Excuse me.." He turned back to madhu, who is standing tilting her head, leaning on her chair.
"Its obstructing the view.." She said mischeviously      "Of the board" she changed her sentence.
"Am okk with it.." Rk spoke carefully.
"You cant wear it, while giving presentation.. My company, my rule.." She said sternly with authority in her eyes.
"I cant lose this job.." Rk keep chanting on his head.
"Okk.." Rk said, slowly removing his jacket off his body, all these while madhu kept staring at him, his visible biceps under his transparent white shirt, his masculine Chest. Seeing her staring at him, rk consciously looks at himself, making madhu chuckle softly.
"Please.. Lets starts Mr.Rishab Kundra..!" Madhu smiles.
"Yes.. So.. This is our investment figure.." He turned towards board, starts writing & explain confidently, all the while madhu keeps checking him out. She moved stealthily and stands in front of him, by the left side of the board. Rk continues with his presentation, as madhu takes in his appearance.. Blue denims, white transparent shirt, giving perfect view of his body, kissable lips, sharp nose, dark eyes, hair locks cutely falling on his forehead making him looking more sexy.
She moved her eyes down & stop at his exposed chest as his shirt's two buttons are undone. She moves forwards, and trail her finger sexily on his exposed chest, making Rk stop on his track. She gets in between him & the board and opens the 3rd button of his shirt, while caressing his chest with other her hand. His breath fastened, as he tried to took a step back, but madhu pulled him forward, tugging her fingers in his shirt.
He bumps on her "s-sorry.." He stammered.
Madhu looked at him amused, and then said "I got some mistake in figures.." She took Rk's right hand which has marker & turned around, making Rk dash on her back. She has her back to him, & its looking like Rk back hugging her. In attempt of not to touch her , rk kept his left hand on the board, caging madhu between him & the board., as madhu holds his right hand on the board.
Holding his hand, madhu starts writing some figures on board "Our speculation should be 3 lakh.." She murmured, intaking his closeness, his Cologne. Rk smells her hairs, taking a deep breath. Madhu feels his chest heaving up & down against her back. She leaned herself more onto him, touching his body with hers. Rk gets stiffed.. Her scent intoxicating.. For a moment he was losing himself. His manly desires, which he kept in control, was losing free.
"I cant let my control go" rk Thought mentally, & stand there like a statue, without making any more movement. Madhu sense him going stiff & turned to him with a frown, leaving his hands. Rk quickly took a step back.
"This man.. Never reacted to my touch" madhu thought as she glare him hard, while rk kept looking down.

"Where is Madhubala Malik..??" They heard a lady shouting on her highest pitch. Rk looks down at madhu, to find an evil smile crossing her lips. Her soft face, went hard and cold again, as she strolled back to her chair. Rk ponder at her change in expression.
"U cant go in.. Ma'am is busy" they heard bittuji shouting.
"I bloody dont care.." Came the sound of door open. Rk saw a woman in her forties, stormed inside, too angry & furious. She is wearing a short knee length dress, her hair sleek, straight, black. But the most shocking is, her face resembles madhu's. Rk look at madhu, who is lazily sitting on her chair, gazing at the lady with a crooked smile.
"Madhu ma'am, i tried to stop padmini madam, but.." Bittuji came panting, but madhu showed him a hand.
"its okk bittuji.. She came to meet madhubala.. Soo desperately.. & i dont want to make a despo more despo.." Madhu said venomously.
"Despo.. U called me a despo.." Padmini asked furiously.
"yes.. Did i insulted you.. Humiliate you.. Made u angry..?" Madhu asked.
"Yes.." Padmini said curtly.
"Perfect then.. This is what i wanted to do.." Madhu said satisfied.
"Madhubala.. U are calling me a despo, then what are you doing with this man, alone, busy hun..!!" Padmini mocked angrily, pointing at Rk.
Madhu clenched her jaws & looks at Rk, who is looking at her with guilty eyes, while Rk has no reason to be guilty.
"Dont. Point. Finger. At. Him." Madhu said in a dangerous low tone "Or else i would love to break your finger with your golden hammer." Padmini hastily hides her hands behind her back.
"Good.. I wont take anyone talking ill about my company's member.." Madhu glance at Rk. "And You came here for me.. So talk to me about me..!" Madhu said coldly.
"Madhubala, how dare you to put false allegations on my husband Abhay..?" Padmini demanded.
"Did i made u furious..?" Madhu asked excitedly.
"Yes.. " padimi said gritting her teeth.
"Perfect.. Mission accomplished" madhu clapped her hands proud at herself.
"U lil piece of shit.." Padimi started furiously.
"Mind your Bitchy language.." Madhu cuts her off curtly "I know more profanities than you..!"
"How can you do this to me..?" Padmini screamed.
"Ahh.. Dont shout Mrs. Mehta.. Or mehra.. Khanna.. No.. Sharma.. Err.. What is it now..??" Madhu asked with confused face.
"Kapoor" padmini replied gritting her teeth.
"ya.. Kapoor.. Langoor.. Whatever you are.. I was waiting for you, to see you like this.. fish Out of water.. It soothes me so much..!" Madhu said relaxing herself.
"U formed false allegations on my husband.. U are doing this to me.. To ur own mother." Padmini cried as Rk looked at padmini & madhu shocked, at padmini's relevation.
"Dont spell that word" madhu throws a glass showpiece angrily at padmini's feet. Padmini stepped back in fear as the glass piece shattered.
"You are Not my mother.. You are no one to me..!" Madhu screamed, her eyes burning with hot tears. Rk looks at madhu stunned, she never lose her control like this.
"And FYI, i'll do every damn things, which will destroy your life.. I'll be pleased to do that..!" Madhu said getting up from her chair.
"Madhubala.." Padmini launch at her.
"out.." Madhu roared as bittuji holds padmini's hands stopping her from attacking madhu. Both mother & daughter look at each other ferociously.
"Bittuji.. Throw this woman out of my office.." Madhu commanded and move to the restroom of her cabin.
"I hate you madhubala.." Padmini spoke as bittuji dragged her out.
"And i hate you more" madhu said in hard low voice closing the door of her restroom, while Rk keep standing there shocked with the Events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next Day*

Knock-Knock

"come in" bittuji said.
Rk walks in madhu's cabin, to see her busy with her laptop, & bittuji playing games on her tablet while eating snacks. Rk notice Madhu's face, its cold as usual no sign of anger, like yesterday.
" The specialised accounting file.. I have correct all figures" rk said forwarding the file. But madhu didnot bothered, nor to take a look at him, nor to take the file from him.
"may be she is sad.." Rk thought.
Bittuji notice madhu's behaviour & said nicely to Rk "Thankyou Mr.kundra.. U did a very good job" bittuji appreciate & takes the file from Rk's hand.
Rk smiled at him & turns to leave. He looks at madhu one last time, but still she has her eyes on her lappy. Sighing Rk walks off the cabin.
"Bittuji. Here.. Is the secret video of Aryan, dealing with drugs.." Madhu forwarded her laptop to bittuji, as Rk goes out "Now you know, how to get that land, from him." Madhu smirked at him, bittuji nodded with a evil smile
"use this video in ur own way & get me that land.."
"Done madhu ma'am.. Your work will be done..!" Bittuji assured.
"And now, my favourite important work.." Madhu mumbled, with a coy smile, as she made her way out of the cabin, following Rk.

Rk was walking through the corridor, in a deep thought of madhu.. "Sometime she seems soo different, innocent like a child lost in a crowd.. Yesterday the pain, anger, sadness, grief.. All emotions was visible on her face.. "
Suddenly he felt a hard push. He got disbalanced, as someone pulled him inside a room, locking the door. He stabilized himself, & he looks at madhu in front of him, with a sly smile. He is standing against a wall, as madhu pinned him to the wall.
"madhu.." He uttered, seeing her like this.
"ahaan..!" Madhu smirked rolling her one hair lock on her finger "Why did u came out of my cabin.. Without waiting for my answer" she asked as she draws close to him.
Rk tried to move back, But, there was no more space.
"y-you were busy.. So i thought.." He stopped, as madhu brought her face closer to his, trailing her finger down his cheeks.
"You thought what..?" She breath on his lips, as she roamed her hand on his chest.
"I-I should go" Rk uttered with difficulty, looking at her hunting eyes, and tried to remove her hands off his chest.
In reply, madhu struggled & forcefully held his both hand against the wall "How long will you resist me..!" She said & softly placed, her lips on the corner of his mouth, stopping him from use his force to freed himself from her clutches. Pinning his hands sideways, she moved forward, closing the little space between them, pressing her breast hardly against his chest. Rk's breathing got ragging feeling her soft parts on him.
"You know you cant resist me.." She spoke as she suck on his lower lips, slowly & seductively, turning him on.
Rk's right decent thoughts were giving up, as she started nibbling on his lips, urging him to open his mouth, rubbing her body on his.
she bits on his lips softly, as rk opened his mouth, giving her entrance, & stop resisting her. Madhu smiled against him lips, at her victory as she entwined her tongue on his, touching his sweet spots, pleasuring herself & him.
"you are so sexy.." Madhu said while kissing, as Rk begins to kiss her back, as their lips moved in synchronised, with each other. Meanwhile madhu leaved Rk's hands, & gripped his hairs with one hand & starts roaming her other hands down his body. Feeling her touch, rk's hormones went wild, as he gripped her waist with his both hand, pulling her more to himself, their lips locked. He started kissing her wildly, as madhu too respond with equal vigour. She slides her hand down his manhood, making him groan with desire.
As he groaned, madhu pulled away herself from him. She stands at step distance from him, her eyes showing raw passion, her lipstick smudged, a victorious smirk playing on her lips. Rk lookS at her bewildered. His hairs disshelved, his shirt out of his denim, his eyes dark. Both of them were taking ragged breath, looking at each other. Just a few second ago she was drowning him into passion, & now evily smirking at him.
"You taste so good..!" She said brushing her smudged lips, with her thumb, with a coy smile. She takes a step towards him again getting close to him, while Rk looks at her, not understanding what she is doing to him.
She softly kissed his lips for a second, & Rk closes his eyes with feeling of her lips on his. Before he respond, she breaks the kiss & looks at him in his eyes "Dont ever resist Madhubala...!" She spoke.
He continues to looks at her, while she backed away from him & walked out of the room flipping her hairs. Rk looks at himself, at his state, as the reality hit him, what he has done...!!

Long enough i think.. 😎.. For the first time my madhu is like this.. In my every story either she is innocent, or dumb.. But not this much chant, lusty, and angry..πŸ˜†
About scenes, i cant help it, cause the title of the story is such..🀣

Now give your vedict like madhu, as am waiting like bittuji..πŸ˜†
@Sudha-- *sowwyyy* cant give hot streamy scenes as you wanted..πŸ˜’

Plz like & comment..

Thanks
Aaniya
Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
INDEX
PART 1- ABOVE
PART 2 ON PAGE 15
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4664448?pn=15
PART 3 ON PAGE 28
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4664448?pn=28
PART-4(last part) on Page 42
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4664448?pn=42

For my other works visit "Aaniya's Book Store", hyperlink is below in my signature..
Thankyou..!!Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
just by reading the title i can guess the story...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well i guessed this Madhu will be a Sex-Mad... & i guess she is... But on an initial stage of madness... Lol!
She has just started with her seduction now... Once she got to get where she wanted to be... Then she will become mad completely... Wanting Rk more & more... 

What was that? Sudha i couldn't made it hot & streamy? U gotta be kidding me... This update was beyond my expectations... You just nailed it...

It was so refreshing to see Madhu in this bold, brave, devilish avtar... I like it...πŸ˜‰

She is so Sexy as Sin... I was like...😲😲 Is this really Madhu??? She is so unlike our usual Madhu we have seen in the show or read in any stories...

Okay! So Madhu is an Ice-queen! So cold, calculative, manipulative, vindictive & so other good adjectives in that line...πŸ˜†

I guess Madhu is acting like this only with Rk... She is so attracted to him... May be secretly in love with him too... 
But she is showing it in a different way... In a lustful way...😳 

Omg! That elevator part  was too hot...☺️ I cant imagine she was caressing his upper thigh... Did she really stopped there or went up above the shy... Where Rk's precious gem... Like a dimond in the shy.. Is hidden under his denim...😲🀣

Loved the presentation scene & all the cabin scenes madhu openly flirting & eye f**king him & saying Anytime to him... God! She even invited him to her house... C'mom Rk... Go there & you two put some floor show...πŸ˜†

Okay! I like madhu's way threatening... Steal a video & seal the deal...πŸ˜†

Well deserved punishment for Ria... For f**king with Paddo's hubby dearest... & for that paddo was fighting withadhu for her patidev...πŸ˜†

Okay... I can guess a bit with the way madhu behaves... Its bcos of Padmini the bitch who ditched Madhu's pyaari papa... πŸ˜† And that Papa is now in paradise... πŸ˜†

God! Why this dips is clinging to Rk? Madhu baby... Go kick her ass & throw her out of ur office... πŸ˜ƒ Or c'mon take one video of dips & threaten her to call Rk as bhaiya..πŸ˜‰

Rk wants this job desperately so he is tolerating Madhu's playfulness... Ahaan! Liar! He is also enjoying her touch & kiss... That was proved in the last scene... πŸ˜‰

Just imagine... If Rk was the boss & did all such things to madhu... We will be screaming... He is taking advantage... He is an asshole... He is sexually harrassing her... This gross moral turpitude... Blah blah... πŸ˜† But here... We are enjoying Madhu's seduction... Poor guy! Couldnt go beyong a limit & show his stirring desire... Bcos he is worried she will f**k his career after f**king him...πŸ˜†

I hope u dont mind this dirty comment... Well you wont i guess... Bcos u have given one dirty cheesy update... Which i loved it... & enjoyed thoroughly... πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm... & looking forward to read the next part...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

Reserved
[DIV]just by reading the title i can guess the story...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hehehe.. I'll update tomorrow.. For now, tell me ur guess... I want to knw.. Coz u always guess it rightπŸ˜† 😎
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

hehehe.. I'll update tomorrow.. For now, tell me ur guess... I want to knw.. Coz u always guess it rightπŸ˜† 😎

hehe... i guess Madhu is gonna be a SEX-MAD here!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Make the update streamy hot...☺️☺️
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Superb update dear loved madhu of this 
Want something hot N steamy in next part pls 
Edited by v.p.joshi - 7 years ago
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous!!!Edited by .Poorva. - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

[DIV]hehe... i guess Madhu is gonna be a SEX-MAD here!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Make the update streamy hot...☺️☺️

Hehe.. Got it right..πŸ˜‰
But sorry th update didnt turnef out to be streamy hottt... πŸ₯±
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, a different avatar of madhu
She desires rk so much n rk tried to resist her but atlast gave up,..  Dips seems to be very clingy towards rk, sikky a flirt n mukund egoistic..
Padminiis madhu's mother but both seems to be more of eACH other..
Poor ria had to face such brutal consequences for her betrayal..
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... so madhu is attracted to rk damn so much... and rk tries to resist... but bechara couldn't... update soon