Abhijeet Bhattacharya compares today's singers with dogs

Posted: 7 years ago

Singer Abhijeet Bhattacharya has yet again made a controversial statement by saying that dogs can sing better than current Bollywood singers. He further hinted that his songs have made Shah Rukh Khan the superstar that he is today.

Replying to a question about the new generation of singers, Abhijeet said that most of the current singers are fond of nasal singing. Apparently taking a dig at Himesh Reshammiya and others, Abhijeet even compared the current Bollywood singers with dogs.

"Everyone is doing nasal singing. They are so bad! A dog can be a better singer than today's singers and I can prove it. After recording a voice on mike, I can change it to anything on auto-tuner and one will never know that it was done through auto-tuner," the 57-year-old singer told SpotboyE.

Abhijeet also hinted that he contributed in a big way in making Shah Rukh the "baadshah" of Bollywood. He even took a dig at SRK, apparently for having featured in songs rendered by Yo Yo Honey Singh.

"Who is Shah Rukh Khan? Shah Rukh Khan is a baadshah, that's my song. He says 'I am the best' that is my song. And he says 'sari duniya pe chha jawu..baas itna sa khuwab hai.' If you remove these there, where is Shah Rukh Khan? He had always been a musical star and then he went into 'lungi' (Apparently referring to SRK's popular song 'Lungi Dance' sung by Yo Yo Honey Singh) and this is outrageous. It looks like he does not have the belief in himself that he has become a legend. It is very important for him to maintain the level of singers who sing for him," Abhijeet said.

The singer had created controversies in the past too. He had raised eyebrows with his tweet, following Salman Khan's conviction in the 2002 hit and run case in May 2015. "Kutta rd pe soyega kutte ki maut marega, roads garib ke baap ki nahi hai I ws homles an year nvr slept on rd @BeingSalmanKhan @sonakshisinha [sic]," he had tweeted, expressing his support for Salman.

Popular songs of Abhijeet

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qINPkqAUlqs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN8ZO2Spn-M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9zIwMqavZo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by iambest - 7 years ago
It seems he envies & hate everyone who is getting success in their livesEdited by MS-meghasharma - 7 years ago
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

It seems he envies & hate everyone who is getting success in their lives
yeah but i guess in this regard he is quite right today singers are some how nasal like atif arijit 
He wants his 2 min of fame. 🥱
🤣 why is he after dogs, one day the dogs of Mumbai may bite him badly.
He made SRK? why not his own son😆😆and other heroes he sang for. What a stupid thing to say. If he were so good, he would be remembered and regarded like Kishore Kumar, Mohd Rafi and all other great singers.
Someone needs to sic Ramsay Bolton's dogs on this arrogant jackass ðŸ¤¢
He is a pathetic person.. I cannot take anything he says seriously
u made shahrukh superstar oh plz lol
shahrukh is shahrukh becoz of himself

may be srk  made u in 90s lol

what a grumpy old man so vile 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago