janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 I was standing there near the mirror looking at my reflection it,I was wearing a black netted saree with sleeveless blouse.he hold my shoulder and turns me towards him,I try to move from him due to the shyness but he didn't give me time to react to him,he compliments me"you look really very much beautiful in this saree and even more in my eyes ",he gently touches my cheeks with his cold hand,i feel like being in contact with icy stones of antartica.I gets goosebumps allover my body.the only thing in mind is him,thd smell of his light scented perfume is very close to my heart.when i raised my eyes ,he stands there in his black coat covering his shoulder.I try to .I try to talk and wets my lips .but didn't get the courage to speak seeing his black eyes.the words which I trying to say was "I need to tell you something and even you look handsome in the coat",but I am suffering due to penetrating eyes of him.I lowers my head due to the shyness or embarrassment which his eyes caused in me."you are behaving really different today,at last I murmur in a voice which even I cannot hear by any chance but he.he clearly hears it and replies with the kiss on my hand telling "I love you so much so only,this flitering today ".I see him with surprise ,I slightly moves away from him saying "you are loving me only now but i love you always "and winks my eyes.He suddenly moves away from me to the utmost shock of my life shouting "liesss,you left me and faking a love,you are a ".he pushes me towards the dressing table and begin to go away from me,I gets up and sees him not in the room.I try to call him but his name doesnt comes out of my mouth ,i shouts with tears filled in my eyes.
  I wakes up from the dream with tears and sweat all over the body.I cannot still satisfy me thinking that it is still a mere dream because it was the reality of my life and I have the same dreams,many times before but not this much realistic .I drinks the water from jug.
Edited by janani04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
The water jug breaks into several pieces.it creates a huge noise in the room.yes,I am in some other room.in the reality not in dream I came to the conclusion after seeing the ironed cloths kept on the open cupboard. My wrist watch in the dressing table.I tries to take the pieces from the ground and put it in the dustbin.one of the piece hurts my hand.the blood begin to come out of the wound.I sits holding the wound with tears. I finds myself little bit OK when compared to me before 10 minutes,I try to see the morning sky.the time is "4.30 AM",I walks toward the bathroom and stands under the running shower.I feels very much disturbed in the morning itself.the dream which I had,I would have had the same dream for many times in these five years but not this must realistic and painful.I takes out the orange saree and being to drape it perfectly in my style,I untie my hair from the side plait, my hair falls over the shoulder and touches my hip.I begin to comb the hair with the brush.I sits in the room for some times and comes out of my room.
"What a pleasent surprise,you are getting ready so soon,anything special day ,"asks Aunty on seeing me.I don't want to give her any such explanation about my fearing dream and upset her mind and happiness because Madhuri aunty always believe in these things so much and especially about early morning dreams.so I said "nothing aunty,today is Krishna Jayanthi, so I came down to help you in doing the work ".she gets satisfied with the answer and asks me to write the list of things to be done ,Madhuri aunty shouts at her daughter Aditi for getting up very late in thr morning.I sits verifying the list."Good morning,Jeeves"tells Vicky on seeing me.I greets him back. We begin to discuss about the meeting which he hope to conduct on today's evening. He goes out to attend the call from office.I sees the message"happy birthday "from dad's  number.I sees the date and wishes "happy birthday jeeva,your 24th birthday "."are you busy in phone "asks madhuri aunty when coming with the jewels box.I offer her to help.she explains about the ancestrial jewels of hers.I nods yes and leaves to my room to take out a important file.
After five hours .
   Jeeva (narrator )sits in the office along with Vicky alias vikram srivastva talking about arranging the hotel for the peoples who are coming for the meeting with Vikram on the next day.Jeeva tells"we can wait for some more times before merging the firm with others ".Vikram shows his disbelief in eyes,he tells"it is not so much easy as you think",I (jeeva)can find the anger in the words."OK leave it,don't raise your voice ",Vicky gets the call from someone and goes to talk with the person.i thinks "he is always like this may be due to the losses in business but this anger is too much for a 30 years old entrepreneur".I think about my house and this place with a contra views.I gets a calk from someone mentioned in vocky's personal number as "Imp"and attends the call.
Me:hello
Person :hello Mr.vikram.
Me:sorry ,he is busy,I can pass the message to him,I am one of his friend .
Person: oooh,then tell him I will reach Kolkata in two hours,
Me:sure but your name.
   The call gets disconnected.I inform Vicky and comes back to home to help aunty in doing the things .Varun accompanies me to the house.varun is Vicky's cousin.
shree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Lots of suspense.
Well done dear👍🏼
Thanks for pm
janani04 thumbnail
Part 2
 Varun is styllish young man in the age of 25,he often talks about his twin brother tarun who is in a mental Chennai with  Jeeva's father,Mr.Sivaraman.but never talk the matter in front of his Vicky bhai because he knows the reason why Vicky completely hates Tarun."are yoh very busy today,I messages you in morning about something but didn't get any reply"tells Varun to me in a blaming tone,she takes out the phone and finds "good morning "message in it.,I laughs on seeing it. we reaches the home sharply at 12 pm.
"Thankfully you came Jeevu,"tells Madhuri on seeing Jeeva there.she asks her to supervise the work of the servant and goes in checking the preparation of sweets.I stands there seeing the work and telling some correction to the persons, I finds everyone busy in the work and sits in stool kept nearoby thinking about thd dream which came in earlymorning.Aditi comes running and hugs me."what is ths matter aunty,why aditi is running ",asks me on seeing Madhuri aunty coming behind her.I hearsshe goes to opens the door on hearing the knock at get shocked to see the person on door.Vikram stands there with his laptop and tells"actually I decide to complete the work from near itself as it is Krishna Jayanthi today ".I cannot express my shock on seeing Vikram there.I know him for the past five years,he wasn't like this before trusting god especially after losing someone in the accident. I asked him to come to the table sharply at  6 pm to start the puja.he goes from there with a smile.Madhuri thinks "today thinks are good only due to this girl ,Jeeva,I will talk to her about this in evening ".I takes out a idol of Radhakrishna and gets worried seeing the idol.I tries to go from there but my legs are not ready to support me,I remember about not eating anything from morning .Tarun explains about the  arrangement which he had made specially for the people who are coming to attend the meeting .
 After supervision of things,I reaches my room at 5.45 pm ,I can hear the arrival of guests to the house I am seeing all this things for the past some years.I takes out a red saree from my cupboard and changes into it.I feel like a miracle is going to happen in my life .The puja starts.Tarun informs someone about the address of the house via phone.Madhuri talks with some of her friends and one of them comments "she,Jeeva is perfect for the family,when is the marriage ?".I can clearly overhear the matter and reaches the place with a fake smile.I ask "aunty,why didn't you let your son marry Aditi?".the lady sees me with shock.I continue"because you are a Gujarati and srivastava are Bengali,likewise ,I am Ms.Sivaraman,my dad's friend 's family is this so, so please don't confuse me and others ".Madhuri aunty sees me with a reaction.I know that even she has the idea.The car stops in front of the house.Vicky goes to welcome the people.
Edited by janani04 - 7 years ago
janani04 thumbnail
Part 4
,  "you are only my life ",i murmurs to myself and tries to go from there when the pandit tells "everyone come and do the aarti of Krishna ".Madhuri aunty bring the function as usual.I feel like something is going in my life even without my opinion.Finally I goes to do the aarti when someone hold the aarti plate with me. I thought it must be Varun and smiles.But the way he hold the plate was different because varun is left handy.before I could turn to see the person,the man whispers in my ears"hope you are fine ?",I feel like in my dream, and sees the man,I feel like the ground under the room is shattering.He holds the aarti strong,I moves away from the place with shock in eyes.Aditi tells to her friend about him going to merge his business with theirs.He comes from there after completing the puja,and "you are still same.as before always anger,beautiful ,and happy birthday Jeevu "teases him standing near me.I try to control my tears but I couldn't,suddenly I begin to feel dizzy and falls down.To my surprise,he hold me from hitting the ground ,he says"Lier,don't try to act ",I lost my councsious.
   When I open the eyes,everyone of the house are standing around me,I begin to search for him but thankfully I cannot see him,the reason is that I am not still strong to meet his eyes, I am still the old 18 years girl who falled in his eyes in this matter.Aditi and Tarun teases me for creating chaos in the function but Madhuri aunty stops them.she leaves with them giving me time to rest but they don't know that,I can't rest after seeing him there.I try to get up and go out but could not.I sits there confused.
  Next morning,I gets up after having a good sleep and comes put of the room with tired reddish eyes,i concluded myself that all the things are just dreams.I found no one in the hone,I tries to summon the wait or and came to know about everyone went to meet some babaji who came nearby.I think to ask ."I hope you are fine,"hears the voice,I stand like a statue.it is sure,he is same person,same Vasu but not my vasu now.

"Fine",murmurs me in a voice which even she cannot hear from my mouth but he tells"yes,mmm could you prepare me tea because I didn't get sleep after meeting you ".Jeeva sees him in disbelief. I  go to prepare the tea for Vasu and herself .when I  offered the tea,he smiles seeing the tension like enjoying it so much."what is the matter which your eyes are struggling now,don't worry I won't disturb your happy marriage life ".I almost shouts "don't blabber like a idiot vasu",He sees me with smile,"so you are not married then why are you staying in srivastava family ".asks him with shinning eyes."that is non of your business "says me in a base voice.he concludes something with it by himself.He says"then OK,I just came for the contract and leave the place by tomorrow, so no need for any problems ,could you please book me a ticket to chennai in the name of mine,
Name: Vasudev Ranganathan.
 I smiles seeing his attitude and walks from there with tea cups in the tray.I feel relaxed after knowing that he will leave the place in a day.I locks myself in the room without coming out for any urgent needs.In the afternoon,I heard the knock at the door."I think I can come in "tells him on entering the room.he sits in one of the bed even without my permission.I stands near the dressing table without talking anything to him but my heart begin to pain on seeing some pain in his eyes.he tells"I am going by night flight ,so could you give me some explanation about our past ".

Precap:Vasu laughs on seeing my struggle .
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb start read in one go 
janani04 thumbnail
Part 5
  I cannot talk anything on seeing his determined look.I blabber "sorry ,I don't think to talk to you about this matter ".when I gets up to leave from the bed,he hold my hand towards his heart,and tells"this is not the answer,jeevu,".I stands there trying too much to stop my falling tears from the eyes.he says"so nothing is the reason for you'd behaviour,this is not my house if it is mine,then I would have slap you hard on next moment of seeing you,I cannot judge anything by ",We hears the car sound in the entrance,I took my hand from him,and begin to run from there."I will get my answer  if not postpone the trip as soon as possible jeeva".Madhuri aunty asks me about my health.she tells"we saw the baba and came just now,he also said that there is chance of Vicky's second marriage ",I stands there without knowing to react.Vasu comes down,"wow,aunty the girl going to marry Vicky is gifted,isn't it ms.Sivaraman".All of them shocks on seeing his type of conversation with me,I nod yes.
(Third person narration  for the  story from now )
    Vikram comes there smiling seeing the bonding of madhuri and Jeeva.he thinks about something and suddenly his smile vanishes from his face.Vasu sees Vikram ,he informs him about leaving back to chennai by night flight.Vikram gets shocked seeing Vasu's decision."But you must go only after completing the food "tells madhuri on seeing Vasu.He smiles happily.Jeeva goes to her room.in the night time,Vasu stands in his room comes out with packed bags. 
janani04 thumbnail
Part 6
Vasu comes out of his room with the bags after completing the dinner with everyone.Jeeva sees him from inside without coming out .she remembers the day when they met for first time.she sits down weeping thinking about the hide and seek game which she is playing by now. Vasu stands in the balcony thinking about same things in mind,he tells"but why Jeeva,you have done injustice to me by leaving me,you know I am alive only after seeing you here ".he takes out the phone and informs his assistant ,"rahul,cancel my flight trip ,I need to stay here for some more days ".
  Jeeva lies down in the bed thinking about the incidents happened in last night after puja.she tries to sleep without thinking about anything but could not do so because of her uncalm mind ,she prays to the god to bring happiness in her life.She closes her eyes trying to sleep and finds it not easy to do."jeeva,I love you"the words reverberates in her ears.she tells without knowledge"me to vasu,love you so much ".she bites her lips after telling the words.she thinks to stand in the balcony for some times to get fresh breeze.she sees Vasu standing there.she almost shouts"you haven't give,your flight
 ".he signs her to be quiet and tells"no not going without my answers ",she begin to go when he says"why are you always running on seeing me,tell and go ",She sees him raising his voice and closes his mouth with her hand,telling"don't shout,all the people are sleeping ,please for god's sake ".he nods yes.She tells"I have left you in your life due to many reasons, it is meaningless to talk about this now after this many years,you better take care of your family I mean your wife".He pins her to wall and tells"do you think I can lice with someone in life,may be you but not surely me,until my death you are my wife and life.".she sees him with tears,she tells"I gate you so much ".she pushes him and runs to the room.He stands there telling "I know you can't lie to me ,I won't lose you this time ".
    Next morning,Jeeva gets ready in her lavender tops and black palasoo pants .and comes down from the room.Madhuri thinks to talk to Jeeva now because the time is very apt to talk to her.Jeeva stops on mid way on seeing Vasu coming along with Varun from the jogging.She greets them a good morning and sits in the sofa reading the newspaper,she sees a Tamil magazine there ,Varun tells"Vasu sir bought the magazine,seems like you knows to read the language ",Jeeva says"yes tamil is my mother tongue "and takes it to read.She sees Vasu joining her in the sofa with his coffee.She opens and reads "is industrialist Vasu in love with model radhika ",she drops the paper down and gets up.Vasu takes the paper and sees her anger.he sees Vicky and Tarun coming from two opposite sides and tells "I can explain you latter,but trust is needed in relations "in a husky voice heard only to her.she avoided his eyes and tries to read the next page .
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update continue soon 
janani04 thumbnail
Part 7
 Jeeva tries to act like not affected by anything in the world,but her heart begin to start worrying for the news.Vikram comes dressed in red shirt and sits in the dinning table waiting for the hot coffee ,as he is leaving outside for some meeting with clients. He asks Jeeva to accompany Vasu to their mill in the outer as he is very much new to the particular locality.he leaves after eating coffee and biscuits.madhuri thinks to talk about the marriage to jeeva.Jeeva goes to her room and throws the magazine in so much anger.she takes out a dress from the cupboard, goes to change into it.Vasu comes out of the room in a white shirt and blue jean.she sees him and comes out in her yellow saree."you look little different today "murmurs Vasu on seeing her.he imagines hugging her.Jeeva and he comes out down."you are leaving in the early morning,you didn't have food "asks Madhuri on seeing jeeva getting ready to leave.
"No aunty,I need to go now because Vasu Sir wants to see each and every functioning of the mill "tells Jeeva explaining the matter to Madhuri .Aditi comes down from room shouting "mummy where is my new skirt",she stops seeing Madhuri talking with jeeva.Tarun brings some of the files and informs Vasu about the original papers of the place of mill.he takes it in hand thanking Tarun for helping him.Vasu sees the time in watch ,and tells"Ms. Sivaraman,I think we can go because its ".they leaves in the white Scorpio from shed.Madhuri tells"I feel like Jeeva knows him before,they talk very much comfortable but I haven't seeb her talking like this with Vicky ".Tarun stands without answering her.he goes from there with the rest of files to his room.Aditi consoles her and says"don't worry,you remember Vicky bhai and di sharing same taste and preference ".
  In the car,they remains silent ,Jeeva asks the driver not to wait for them and leave until they call her to come.he goes after dropping them in front of the mill(spinning mill),Both of them walks inside the place.Vasu asks some questions about The mill to Jeeva,and she goes in with giving reply to the questions.they reaches the room of Jeeva and sits there."this room is very much proper "says Vasu on seeing the room.She smiles without any reason and sits in the opposite chair.Suddenly they hears some noise outside.Vasu comes out on hearing the shouting of peoples there.Jeeva sees the local goons shouting there,she tells"there is some problem,you please stay here,I will talk to them ,you wait".She talks with one of the main person.One of them comments on her .Vasu understands it with his half knowledge in Bengali.before he could talk anything,Jeeva slaps him hard in the face telling"behave same way to your sister,your mom will appreciate you ".She tells "today I am sorry on hearing the death of your leader but I cannot do anything for it,I will stop the mill only after two hours because one of the important production is going on ",They leaves from there after arguing with her.