Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Harman warns the men that dont touch the girl, otherwise i'll bury you right here😳. Police comes and arrest harman😡. Nimmi takes away somu. Harman says, gentleman banke gulabo ko bachaya aur mujhe hi arrest kar liya😆😆. All ladies come home and surbhi thinks that how dare that man to kidnap my sister, i'll not leave him. Maninder thinks that if somu's truth come out, villagers will not spare us🥱, i need to do something. Harak says to preeto that your son has murdered someone and this is crime, please tell me where is Harman? Police informs harak that Harman is in lock up.

Nimmi ask somu did anything happened between her and that boy? Somu refuses and says that he is a very good person and took care of mine the whole night and saved my life twice and got fbs of man about to slap her and nimmi says 2nd time? Somu remembered those ghunghatwalis and says to nimmi that those chudails came to take me away. She elaborates how Harman saved her and asked her questions about those women. Surbhi reaches to police station and asked Harman why he kidnapped her sister. Harman says I wanted to kidnap you but instead gulabo gets kidnapped. Surbhi says what? Harman says gulabo your sister. Surbhi asked if you kidnapped me what would you have done to me? Harman gets angry and says that I can do anything but will not cross my limits because I understand that the most important thing for a girl is her respect. He says that I would have left you in jungle. Surbhi praised Harman in her mind.

Villagers doing hungama in front of police station and sub inspector says to inspector that now the matter is going out of our hands. Bebe says to maninder that tell them to take away this soumya from here. Policemen came and call maninder, he brings them inside home but policemen asked about soumya. They all agree to come with them to police station. Harman's parents reaches to police station and nimmi and her family too. Preeto met somu's family. Preeto offers money to nimmi in exchange of Harman;s bail. Nimmi gets shocked and preeto keeps on insulting nimmi and surbhi comes gives back to preeto. She says to preeto that stop insulting my family and my sister and go back to your home.

Precap- harak points gun at harman's forehead and order him to fill somu's maang. He filles somu's maang Edited by priyanshiiii - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thank u for written update...
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2