Aham Sharma to star opposite Krystle D'souza in 'Jaani Dushman'

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Aham Sharma to star opposite Krystle D'souza in 'Jaani Dushman'

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Jun 30, 2016, 12.41 PM IST

The stage is set for Ekta Kapoor's next project titled 'Jaani Dushman'. After finalising Krystle D'souza as the protagonist, the producer has now roped in Aham Sharma to play the male lead opposite her. The actor catapulted to fame as Karna in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Mahabharat' and was later seen as Arjun Mehra in the daily soap 'Manmarziyan' by the same production house. "He fits the bill perfectly," said our source. When contacted, the actor said, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, but it's too early to comment on it."

Actor Parag Tyagi, who is a regular in several Balaji Telefilms' shows, has been roped in to play the antagonist in this project as well. Charu Mehra will play the role of Rakhi in the show. Others who have been cast in the show are Neha Dandle, Sahil Uppal and Shailesh Dattar. Sahil will be seen as a fun-loving businessman in the show.

Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing! :) 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
After watching Aham portray the role of angsty angry young man Arjun, I'm now eager to see Aham in a lighter shahed role. Hope things get finalized.
Keystal is a talented actress , but wish some one younger was casted opposite him.
But yayy my baby is coming back. Was missing him sorely. Hope things get finalized n he comes back to us with a Bang !