Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I mean it's almost clear that she is being enunch
From what Nikki has protected soumya
She has kept her in jail
She knows that she can't be married to anyone her father hated her
She has not taught soumya for self defense 
If she will die then what will happen who will then protect her
If she has been died at least she would have got some peace or if she has gone to enunch community then she would have lived her life at least with her community person
As how much I now enunch live alive with themselves with sincerity among them
Now soumya has become dhobi ka kutta Na ghar ka Na ghar ka
Now I listened that she will go for bride swap
God has sent soumya a rakshak and now she is hell bent on destroying it even
ONLY ONE QUESTION 
WHAT SHE EXPECT FROM SOUMYA LIFE?
Edited by gaushiv13 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Who told you all this  about enunch and bride swap ?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
A basic question to you - Have you seen a female enunch by anychance ?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Look I don't know what PH is upto and NONE OF US still know the root cause for all this dicrimination that is being faced by Somu . So don't pull the trigger without knowing the aim . 

She is not an enunch for sure bcz enunch ppls have certain traits that they follow like their voice and behaviour is different . 

Have you ever seen yet that Somu has a manly voice ?? 
Have you ever seen her behaving weired like those of enunchs ?? 

No na so atleast for now dont jump on conclusion . Its only 3 weeks old show and things can't be shown in a hush hush . So have patience and enjoy the show bcz actors know what they are doing more than us (fans) ðŸ˜³

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

Who told you all this  about enunch and bride swap ?? ðŸ¤£

A basic question to you - Have you seen a female enunch by anychance ?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Look I don't know what PH is upto and NONE OF US still know the root cause for all this dicrimination that is being faced by Somu . So don't pull the trigger without knowing the aim . 

She is not an enunch for sure bcz enunch ppls have certain traits that they follow like their voice and behaviour is different . 

Have you ever seen yet that Somu has a manly voice ?? 
Have you ever seen her behaving weired like those of enunchs ?? 

No na so atleast for now dont jump on conclusion . Its only 3 weeks old show and things can't be shown in a hush hush . So have patience and enjoy the show bcz actors know what they are doing more than us (fans) ðŸ˜³
As a fan we have many questions
I know it's only three week so we r not anyone to judge anything
But in three week only I don't understood one thing
What somu lve a life
Means there is no meaning of her life 
In whole years she has not seen anything not know anything only is living on the bebe taunt and her father abuse
She doesn't know anything
I respect Nikki as a mother the love she has for both child and how she has maintained sisterly love and everything i applause it for that
BUT WHAT IS SOUMYA LIFE FOR IN THE EYE OF NIMMI ?

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

As a fan we have many questions

I know it's only three week so we r not anyone to judge anything
But in three week only I don't understood one thing
What somu lve a life
Means there is no meaning of her life 
In whole years she has not seen anything not know anything only is living on the bebe taunt and her father abuse
She doesn't know anything
I respect Nikki as a mother the love she has for both child and how she has maintained sisterly love and everything i applause it for that
BUT WHAT IS SOUMYA LIFE FOR IN THE EYE OF NIMMI ?

@ bold - arey toh yahi toh iss show ka theme hai meri jaan ðŸ˜†

Till date somu has no life of her own . she doesn't know about her existence but is living a life just for the sake of living . after marriage with harman when truth will come out in the open then harman will become her pillar and he will make her realise that she has a existence of her own , she has a life to live on her own terms . 

till date nimmi just protected her bcz she is a mom but with harman the equation will change between haya . he will not behave like his mom but like a husband who will support her to see things from a different pov . 
Edited by RagingBlaze - 7 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail

@ bold - arey toh yahi toh iss show ka theme hai meri jaan ðŸ˜†

Till date somu has no life of her own . she doesn't know about her existence but is living a life just for the sake of living . after marriage with harman when truth will come out in the open then harman will become her pillar and he will make her realise that she has a existence of her own , she has a life to live on her own terms . 

till date nimmi just protected her bcz she is a mom but with harman the equation will change between haya . he will not behave like his mom but like a husband who will support her to see things from a different pov . 

Thanks for telling 
I have came to forum after leap because I love Vivian and Rubina
But here I seen some post of bride swap or something so I was confused
Hope the show go the way u r saying
Hope only shurbhi character is here only to show that how parent discriminate between their own child
My only worry is haya should only happen no missmatching
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
nimmi saved her life
and we cant say nimmi should have let her die so that somu was saved from this suffering
a life is very precious and any mother cant let her child die just because she is intersex or what

and the basic theme of show is that how a girl with no self identity will get confidience later
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Point 1-she is not an enunch..these all r media speculations n not real twist ... Charcter wise n potrayal wise kis heroine DOESNOT look like enunch/trans/kinnar or anything of dat sort

-point2 i think nimmi did what she cud do best for her daughter in those circumstance..n no way a mother can send her child away like dat especially when nimmi gave birth to somu...giving birth is a huge thing...

Point 3-i understand keeping somu like a prisoner is a wrong thing but there was no choice considering even manindar was hwll bent on killing somu...so she had to protect her n she did what she cud...better safe than dead...

Point 4 the whole point of the story is how harman will make somu realise her lif worth n identity n they cant show that in like one week...when one has been moulded in a particular environmemt for too long...its difficult to change them n it takes time n little step by step progresss...so its gonna take time
Nimmi Thumbnail

Nimmi