Daljeet's Index...Love and Love Only!!!

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi guys,

I have finally decided to create my own index. This page will be the collection of all the stories I do. At present I have two works going on. The banners and a synopsis of each would be given here. Also the link to the first page. New readers welcome. To read my stories ahead, just leave me a buddy request. I'll accept you. And as for my old readers, continue reading😉

MY FANFICTIONS

1)  Zindagi of "ARSHI" Season 1

Love is blind. It is not restricted by any limits. But what if your love is cursed by the society and family? What if you have lesser chances of culminating your love in happiness???? What if the love offers you pain more than joy???

What if your love is an impossible love???

Prince of Bollywood ASR falls in love with his co-star Kushi Pratap Singh. As for Kushi, ASR happens to be her all time crush! But then what is stopping them?

This is a story that discusses extra-marital affair. Will  their love burn them in suffering or nourish them in happiness. Read and know for yourself.

2) Zindagi of "ARSHI" Season 2

How will you feel when a person who promised a lifetime with you disappears from your life suddenly? Can you cope with that loss ever? Will memories of that bygone past remain in your life forever marring your future? Will you be able to love again? Will you find another arms that will comfort you?

How does it feel to lose your mother one fine day? And how does it feel to get a new mother another fine day?

How does it feel to own children that are not yours? Is such bonds bounded only by responsibility and duty or are there chances for affection and love?

3)DOLI UDEGI..???!

Why is it a pre-requisite that in a marriage the man should be older than the woman?

Are there really any complications if a guy falls in love with a girl older than him? Is it wrong if a woman falls in love with a man younger than her?

Or is it just norms of society and culture that stands in their way? Don't they have the right to fall in love with their Mr. or Ms. Right?

Meet Arnav Singh Raizada(23), who may fall in love with Kushi Singh Malik (30)!

Will their love make then unite? Wait will Kushi love Arnav back? Wait will love bloom in Arnav's heart?

And how will family aka society react to such a bond?

Wait and watch guys!!!

This is a light hearted romantic comedy fanfic. I hope all can enjoy this one. Waiting to know what you guys feel.

More to come😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats for the index...would love to read yoyr stories..bookmarked :)
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on your index.
thanks for sending link