TOGETHER FOREVER - A SHRAMAN OS

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my lovely forumwasis!!! Remember Me?? I am back with another story :-) Preekar's story is running at full speed whereas Shraman are still in ruthna manana phase...Enjoy a shramanlicious Os in my style ;-)

TOGETHER FOREVER

You must be wondering who am I?? Lemme introduce myself..I am DESTINY. Cursing me already *smirks* , well stop it coz its story time. Shhh...no chitchat. Lets begin...

It had been months since Sumo met with a deadly accident. Shravan took care of her much to her annoyance. She refused any help but he was stubborn. His body followed the new Circadian rhythm. Every morning he used to wake up early, leave for tiwari killa, feed her medicines, made sure she had her meals. She used to whine everytime he made her drink milk saying it tasted awful. Well you cant expect medicine mixed milk to taste like chocolate shake. They even confessed their love for each other.

See the accident wasn't a bad idea *winks*. Their confession wasn't a romantic candles flowers chocolate type. Wanna hear their not so cliched declaration of love...

That day Suman was frustated, she tried umpteenth time still couldnt bring the spoon to her mouth. Everytime she tried to feed herself , she spilled the food on her clothes. Shravan took the plate and was about to feed her ,when she turned her face in refusal. "Kyun...kyun kar rahe ho ye sab?? Kya jatana chahte ho ki tum bahut mahan ho? Nahi chahiye tumhari sympathy."she screamed, tears threatened to spill from her eyes. Shravan lost his cool. She thinks so lowly of him, that he took pity on her. Never in her weirdest dreams he could ever imagine something like that...forget doing. He knew she was broken by this accident, she never depended on anyone but now she was lying on the bed helplessly, but that doesnt mean she will belittle his concern and his care. She can take help of her family members , not his. It hurts him. He held her by shoulders, eyes blazing in anger," Ye kya sympathy sympathy laga rakha hai. Itno dino se tumhari bakwaas sun raha hu. Kahan gyi thi tumhari wo self respect jab tum bachpan me mujhse apne assignments, projects karwati thi." He didnt mean anything but right know he was pissed. This girl surely knows to get on his nerves. Sumo was furious. "Akhir jata hi diya na apna ehsaan. Plzzz ab apne ehsaano ka bhoj mujhpe aur mat lado, dum ghut jayega mera." she said.
"Enough!!! Not a word Sumo. Ehsaan nhi kar rha...pyaar karta hu tumse, samjhi tum?"he barked. His eyes held a million emotions hurt, love, anger.
As the words left his mouth both of them froze. What the hell did just happen?? How could he confess his love. Now she will hate him more, thinking he was said this becoz he pitied her. Sumo was too shocked by his sudden confession. She had dreamt of this moment ever since she read that letter. But see the irony, here she was lying on the bed at mercy of others and he confessed that he loved her. She cant run and hug him , dance to tunes of kaha na pyar hai, han tumse pyar hai...declaring her undying love for him. "That day he came to confess but didnt get a chance..today I gave them second chance...yeah I'm not heartless".."Shravan ...meri taraf dekho" her voice filled with love. He still kept looking down not able to meet her eyes. She tried to cup his face with shaking fingers. His heart twisted at the sight. It was all his fault, she was in this condition becoz of him.She can never forgive him..forget loving. She knew what was in his mind, she knew him like back of her hand. "No Shravan none of this is your fault. Pyar karte ho mujhse??"she asked already knowing his answer. He nodded. " To bola kyun nhi lambu...court me kitna kuch bolte ho, ek I Love you bolne me itna time laga diya. Ab kuch bologe bhi ya yun hi but banke baithe rhoge??. Chhodo main hi bol deti hu. Shravan Malhotra I'm deeply, madly in love with you. Kya tum mujhe jindagi bhar jhelne ke liye taiyar ho? Soch lo abhi mauka hai..fir nhi bhaag sakte." She grinned. His happiness knew no bounds. He gave her one of her fav dazzling smile and her heart dropped a beat. He moved closer, his eyes fixed on her lips. She closed her eyes anticipating a kiss but his soft lips touched her forehead instead. She was a little disappointed. "Fattu kahin ka!! Kiss bhi nhi kar sakta properly"she muttered under her breath.
"Pehle thik to ho jao phir dikhata hun , main kya kya kar sakta hu."he winked. She blushed furiously puttinh tomato to shame. Did she speak loudly? "No sumo you didnt, remember we have telepathic communication " he chuckled which made her roll her eyes.

So did u like their HATKE confession?? Looking at your dreamy faces I guess you all loved it *grims*. Arey-2 kaha chal diye..ye to abhi trailer tha. Picture abhi baki hai mere dost *mimics srk*

Sumo had recovered well. Ramnath truth was out courtesy Kamini. Shravan was shattered by the relevation. Sumo was his rock support. She even convinced him to have formal talks with Ramnath afterall he was his father. He did raise him well and all he did was for his love. He sorted all his differences with his mother. Everything was fine now. Both of them decided to inform their families about their relationship. But none of them were surprised . They already knew something was cooking between the two. Rather they gave the two biggest surprise. Their family members had already decided to get them married within two weeks. Two weeks passed in a blink and here came the wedding day.
Shravan looked handsome in cream colored sherwani , maroon pagdi and a matching stole. Pushkar complimented his brother," Janch rhe ho. Lagta hai Sumo ko kadi takkar milne wali hai." "Chhote Sumo wud be the most beautiful bride u have ever seen " he said smiling. " Kya bat hai bhaiya abhi se biwi ki itni tareef, practice kar rhe ho " pushkar teased him
" Teri shadi hogi beta tab puchunga" he grinned. It was a big fat punjabi wedding, Kamini took care of all arrangements.

You must be thinking why this sudden change of heart? No one is pure evil or pure saint. Everyone has weaknesses and we succumb to those hurting our loved ones in the process. Kamini realised this before it was too late.

All eyes were set on the beautiful bride who walked down the stairs. Sumo looked angelic in the maroon lehenga which complimented her creamy complexion. He was mesmerised by her beauty. A tear escaped his eyes. The day has finally come when she will be his, forever. She came and sat down beside him. The priest started chanting the mantras. It was now time for the pheras. A ritual in hindu marriages which is believed that it binds the souls for seven lives.

Let us take the first step to provide our household a nourishing and pure diet.

"Sumo kya bana rahi ho? he asked entering the kitchen
"Sev ki sabji , tujhe pasand hai na. "she replied in a excited voice

Let us take the second step to become each others strength in tough times.

"Shravan aaj to main itna dar gyi thi , mujhe laga main us jhoole par se girne wali hu" she said breathing heavily
"Main hoon na..main tumhe kabhi girne ni dunga" he replied confidently

Let us take third step to increase our wealth by righteous and proper use

"Sumo, tum rahne do main deta hu paise" he said as he took out his wallet to pay for golgappas
"Tu kyun dega roj roj paise?? Paise kya ped pe ugte hain. Chal hum share krenge." She replied

Let us take the fourth step to acquire happiness and harmony by mutual love and trust.

"Shravan ab kuch ni ho sakta..ye ghar ab humara ni rhega. Meri maa ke naam pe lga hua daag kabhi nhi mitega... Sab khatm ho gya."she sobbed hugging him
"Kuch khatm ni hua sumo. Bharosa hai mujhpe??" He asked looking into her eyes
She replied," Khud se jyada."

"Shravan mera project , meri ship toot gyi..meri mehnat barbad ho gyi" she cried
"Dont worry sumo , main phir se thik kar dunga. Main kabhi tumhara sapna tootne nhi dunga." he said

Let us take the fifth step so that we are blessed with strong and healthy children

He was playing with the kids, she tapped his shoulder. " Tujhe bachche bahut pasand hai na. Bol shadi ke bad tujhe kitne bachche chahiye? she asked coolly while he blushed furiously. " Ab ladkiyon ki tarah sharma kya rha hai..bol na" she asked again. He replied still feeling shy," 4...2girls and 2boys" "Chaar??" her eyes widened. "Bhagwan bachaye teri biwi ko." She muttered.

Let us take the sixth step to be together forever in all responsibilities.

"Tum kitna kuch kar rhe ho mere liye ,i mean humare liye, is ghar ke liye" she said soft smile playing on her lips.
"Wo ghar sirf tumhara hi nhi, mera bhi hai." He stated the obvious

"Kya jarurat thi papa ke samne mujhe hero banane ki" he said. She recovered Varun bhaiya's 10lakhs from khosla and gave him all the credit
" Kyu ni thi jarurat. Tumne mere liye kitna kuch kiya hai. Tumari family ki khushi ke liye main itna to kar hi sakti hu. " She replied in a calm tone

Finally let us take the seventh step and be true companions and remain lifelong partners by this wedlock.

"Humare beech kuch to hai , kuch special, jo is duniya ka sabse khoobsurat ehsaas hai...DOSTI!!
To batao bnogi meri dost." He asked forwarding his hand.
We promised to remain lifelong friends that day

Vivaah sampann hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hain.
They smiled as they recalled the lovely memories
Unknowingly they had taken these vows long ago...

So how was the story?? Now dont hate me, I'm not a villain. I only made them realise that their love was strong enough to fight anyone , even ME...

Mil jate hain dil jo bane Ek Duje Ke Vaaste...

Did u like the story??? Do share your views. Havent proof read so ignore the typos .Dont forget to hit the like button and drop your comments. Waiting for your reviews...

Hope to meet u soon
Till then take care
PRIYAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written. I liked how you related those instances between them with saath vachan. I for one thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yayyy! Priyam ka OS
Res
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Unress

Priyam Doc! This was so amazing <3
Destiny POV was so different!๐Ÿ˜›

Such a blend of emotions...
The confession was totally practical. I can see that happening already *dreamy face*๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Seven Vows were very touching
The best one the Kids one *blushing*๐Ÿ˜†

I loved this!!!

Love and appreciation๐Ÿค—

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Really loved it Priyam ๐Ÿ‘
Especially the seven steps and how u gave justification for each.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
When r v going to get anywhere near confession in the show...
manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so damn beautiful ๐Ÿ‘
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb
Amazingly written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ana_mika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the shramanlicious OS. Thank You, Priyam for this beautiful treat.๐Ÿค—

The confession was just as real and blends so well with their character. I would love to see something like this. And, the seven vows were very moving 

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Priyam ! Your OS! 
And kya likha hai!
To be very honest, I was grinning throughout and during the vows I tore up! 
You have written the vows with sheer beauty and simplicity!
It was perfect!
This is exactly how I want them to get married! 
โค๏ธ

Loved it! 
You have outdone yourself๐Ÿ‘
Crazypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww
Very nice
Loveed the saath vachan..