A NEW BEGINNING : A Simmi OS

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys. ...I haven't been a part of this forum. ..I used to read the posts here when the show started but due to personal reasons I was away from indiaforums. ..but last 2 weeks I have been reading the posts here and there are so many wonderful people here. I love all the characters of the show but Abhay has been my favourite. I love the way his character gradually developed. At first he was just the baby boy of the Sinha family who is madly in love with his wife. But then the character started becoming curious. He pampers Simmi and gives in to her wishes but he never interferes in the problems between his mom and Simmi . He is always calm and loves his family. He is himself a good person but he doesn't stop Ahuja and at the same time doesn't support him. He bears everyone's anger patiently. And then the revelation about Simmi 's ailment. Mein toh Abhay ki fan ho gayi 😳 . All that worry hidden behind a smile. For the girl he loved he chose to hurt the ones he had always loved.

With the blast track I couldn't bear to watch the show anymore. But the last two weeks episodes were too good to not watch. The show ended on a happy note reminding us of the way our society reacts to such tragedies
The last episode was very powerful. But I wanted get some more. I know its Swadarsh's story from their first meeting to the day she steps into his house as his wife. But I also wanted to see Swadheenta succeeding in her profession. Not that she hasn't. She has shown that to bring the truth to light she would go to any extent but I wanted to see Adarsh and Swadheenta continuing in their mission to stop corruption. Not that corruption can be eliminated but still. But mostly I wanted to see Simmi mature. Unlike Swadheenta, Jaya or Suhasini Simmi isn't an independent woman. She is the girl who never grew up. Spoilt by her father and then by Abhay she remains a child. Her logic is simple. Anyone who hurts her or the ones she loves is a villain and those who are good to her are her apne. But now with Abhay gone and she is going to be a mother she will have to understand things and take up her responsibilities. I have been thinking about this too much and so I thought of writing this OS.

I wrote this mostly because I was feeling sad . I am not very good with writing. So rotten tomatoes are welcome 😃

A NEW BEGINNING

The darkness fades gently and I feel my body hurt. Then I remember. For a moment I think I might open my eyes and see him. My love. Smiling at me. But then I hear someone calling my name worried. Mom. My mother in law who has in the past few months been so much a mother to me that its difficult to remember that she had hated me once. I had finally found the mother I always wished for. She was worried. Why? I felt the fear take over me. Had I lost him too? My child? No.

In the past few months my family had recovered from the tragedy . Everyone had gone back to normal life but there was something missing. Abhay. All of us have accepted that he is gone but we miss him. I long for him. There have been smiles but not much of laughter in our home in the last few months. Everyone has been waiting for this little one to fill the void in the house. I need him. That last tangible thing I have of my husband. I need him to go ahead. I can't lose him. I don't want to open my eyes.

I feel mom holding my left hand gently. I slowly open my eyes and look to my right too scared to see mom's worried face. I see Swadheenta looking at me anxiously. She gently brushes my hair of my eyes. She is a wonderful woman. I had always hurt her but she was there for me always. The first time I had seen her in my father's party against my father I had decided she was an enemy. But she had always been good to me. In my pain of losing my love I had not seen her pain. She had lost her brother and her brother was being blamed for the death of her brother in law. All this on the day of her wedding
I had insulted her but she had forgiven me. She had cared for me and my child all this time. I look at her worried. Where was my baby?

Perhaps understanding what I was looking for Swadheenta gently whispered "Aman".

I am crying and Jaya Bhabhi consoles me. "Congrats" she said. Another wonderful woman. I was happy for her. For both my sisters. Swadheenta is one of the most sought after lawyers in the city now. She had showed the world the power of truth. Jaya Bhabhi on the other hand had finally got the love she had waited for for years. I wish Abhay was here. He would have been happy to see his brothers happy.

" Is he ok? Why are you worried? "I ask.

" He is fine. We were worried about you. Your blood pressure fell and there were complications. You have been unconscious for a long time " Mom told me as she and Swadheenta made me sit up.

And now I see my little bundle of joy. His uncles hold him playing with him. Once again I wish Abhay was with them. Adarsh Bhaiyya comes towards me with the baby. I can see the tears in his eyes as he put my child into my arms.

" Thanks. Mera chottu vaapas aa gaya " he says .I feel the tears from eyes rolling down my cheeks. We both missed him.

Everyone left the room leaving me with my baby. I look down at my son looking at me with huge eyes. I had been worried all this time thinking of my child. Would I be able to bring him into this world? And if I did what would I do without Abhay? I cannot handle a kid. But now as I look at him I feel strong. The future doesn't seem scary. I see him growing up pampered by his family like his father. His grandparents would teach him discipline, his elder uncle and aunt would teach him values and the younger uncle and aunt would show him to fight for the truth.

And I would teach him to love. As his father did. As the guy who had given him his name did. Abhay Sinha and Asad Gillani who had for the love of their country and all around them sacrificed their lives. Aman might never see his father but he will know him. He will know that hatred is poison which consumes oneself and all around like Arvind . We will tell him all this so that he grows up to be a true hero.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You said you are not active here... I am glad you chose to become active and write this bit. Simply beautiful. 👏
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
This piece was a rollercoaster of emotions for me! You have portrayed Simmi's emotions so well. The thought of Abhay and Asad's deaths still pains me, whenever I think about them and it is for this reason that I may not be able to watch Dahleez all over again. They were two very beautiful, very vivacious people who left a void in the hearts and lives of their loved ones with their deaths. 
Very well penned! Would love to read more from you. :)
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazingly written
Please write something more on new beginning
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice writing so no tomatos
Waise bhi bahot magenge hai
Thanks for writing
Am crying at some point
When adarsh said thanks for givin back our chhotu
Try to write more
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful piece.  Loved it.
chemgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

You said you are not active here... I am glad you chose to become active and write this bit. Simply beautiful.👏

thank you. ..Mein toh har forum mein tab aati hoon jab show khatam ho gaya ho 😆
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello dear,😊
This was such a beautiful OS.👏😃 And bit emotional too.😭😳 My eyes were filled with tears of joy while reading it.😳 Loved the OS.❤️
With love,
Aheli.