Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShyeraStratus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm currently liking the pair. I guess thats because Nakul's character is totally different than the one he portrayed in PKDHMMPP. The female lead's acting was very nice in the first episode i think. Looking forward to the other 2 female leads :)
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im all up for fresh pairing.But i just wish it was someone else.Surbhi C looks old and personally i don't find her good looking at all.
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Me up for fresh beginnings let's see what is in store for this couple 😳
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That Surbhi is so unsuited for Naakul!!! Couldn't they get Sanaya opposite him or someone better. 😲
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dimpled.smile

Even I wanted to see Disha with Nakuul NaSha have such a unique chemistry just live them together and their bonding offscreen is fabulous too! As for that cameo, I recently heard tht Disha will do it and then start her new show on Life Ok..
But I want her to be the lead in IB! 😔 Surbhi is good looking but Disha is much prettier than Surbhi !!!

I hope they replace Surbhi with some prettier girl... or else we have to sail this ship only... 😔

Yup,NaSha was lovee 😳
Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be good. Surbhi is not bad.
We all had seen Disha with Nakul...
But let's see how Surbhi will be with Nakul.
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Even we all PaYa_NaSha lovers rooted to see them back in Ishbaaz too.They were Amazing as PaYa in PKDH.Nakuul and Disha will always be special and unique jodi ever on tv.They share a great rapport on and off screen.Eternal jodi.Love them to the core.My babies.❤️

But,fact is in tv they never repeat same hit pair again in new show untill its seasonal of same serial.So hope atleast we get to see Disha as cameo(My guess she may be seen in flashback story of Nakuul i mean Shivaay 😉😉) Lets see.

Frankly,i didn't like this new girl surabhi.Seeing her 1st time.They should have casted better actress against our charming Nakuul.What else we can do.Hope for the best.
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I for one don't want to see Disha and Nakul again! It will make the story stale. A new pair always adds oodles of freshness both to the story and characterization. So yeah I like Surbhi and Nakul!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why this negativity regarding Surbhi? 
Honestly, Surbhi-Nakul scene was one of the best things about the episode. I liked how she is strong. We have seen characters who are docile and we have seen strong girls but we have not seen a bad-ass female character who answers with equal force and power. I for once liked Surbhi and she played her part well. Plus, Nakul Surbhi looked good.

I liked nasha together. But I guess we should not forget that they were also new when paried first. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShyeraStratus

I'm currently liking the pair. I guess thats because Nakul's character is totally different than the one he portrayed in PKDHMMPP. The female lead's acting was very nice in the first episode i think. Looking forward to the other 2 female leads :)

U r right.. Shivaay is just polar opposite to Adi 😆 I bet if Adi wud see someone like Shivaay, he wud nudge Pankhuri, make a face and whisper to her-" Dekh rhi hain Pankhu is aadmi ko..kitna attitude dikhata hain!!! Huh! " 😆 😆

Sorry guys for blabbering I am still stuck in pkdh and paya land LOL 😆