Posted: 7 years ago
Very nice os
Continue soon
madsakshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continuatn..
Sorry fr d small part..

Ram and priya still on bed holding each other so close.. awake. Priya started.. Mr kapoor how s everyone at home? Im missing everyone v badly.. Ram lied on his back and kept her hand on his heart.. n sd all r fine priya.. and they miss u too.. priya asked imme everyone? Really?every single one? Ram understood her ques nd replied... u knw d ans priya. Thn y u want to hear it frm me? Just leave pihu.. she wil learn frm her mistakes... u wil get her back.. i promise. Priya smiled and asked... Mr kapoor did u miss me? I mean.. b4 takng ovr ths offc.. did u miss me? Ram just smiled and sd.. dat s d reason i bought dis useless company madam.. just to c u everyday.. i hav invested so much on dis comp.. just 4 u... priya asked... ram how much u love me... i knw dis s silly.. but tell me truly... whom do u love d most in d world? Me or pihu.. y i din include myra n pari s i knw dat u love pihu more bcz she s our firstborn.. n i knw nothng matters to u when it comes to pihu.. sometyms i feel j seeing ur love towards pihu... so just tell me whom do u love d most... i want a true ans.. priya i love pihu more.. she s my rockstar but u r my life.. my love.. u r my breath.. u r my world.. pihu is just a part in dat.. she s our daugh i knw.. but she has her own family now.. but u r my family.. u wil b d one to stay wit me til my last breath.. to share everythng.. how can u compare u nd pihu.. d love i hav fr u is immense..  now i wil ans.. i love u madly deeply and truthfully.. love means u priya... priya had tears hearng ram.. nd sd... mr kapoor.. turn to me na.. he just turned towards her.. priya spread her arms and sd.. ram hug me na... so close.. plz.. ram just smiled and sd... mad.. come here... pulled her over in his arms.. priyas lips touchng side of rams neck.. ram kissed her forehead.. priya tightened her hands around him and kissed his neck several times murmering.. love u tooo mr kapoor.. they both slept soundly after a longtime.. 
Ram woke up at 7.30 and found priya still sleeping huggng him Ram suddenly came over priya and kissed her... priya was shocked to death.. opened her eyes and saw ram kissing her.. priya just moaned.. smiled and started replyng him softly.. threading her hands thru his hairs.. both broke the kiss and ram again gave a tight quick kiss nd wished her Good morning my love... priya pulled ram gave a same passionate kiss and replied... to u too love.. now lets get  lets getup.. have breakfast.. i hav to go home and get ready fast then cum to offc.. mr kapoor u too come soon to offc... i wil go by myself.. u need not drop me home.. it wil make u late too.. so plz dnt argue ovr dat.. ram kept quiet.. they both got up.. had breakfast.. nd priya started to her home.. ram was not really happy with her decision... so he dint say bye.. priya stood near door and called ram... ram plz dnt keep ur face lik dat.. if i go ly we can meet in offc soon. Ram dint say anythng.. Priya sd.. ok u knw ri8 i hav promised u d weekends and daily dose?? Cancel it.. bye c u... ram imme sd. Nooo... plz priya this s not fair..ok go now... but i wont allow u next tym.. make a note.. priya just smiled and came slowly.. pulled his tie.. gave a passio kiss.. sd love u golu and ran away... c u in offc boss..
Office..
Day started.. all d staffs workng efficiently.. except the boss and his secretary.. both were loving thru msgs.. keeping straight faces in front of othrs... its almost lunch tym...ram badly wanted to eat wit priya.. msgd her jaan im hungry.. priya replied.. ram go eat sumthng.. Shal i order fr u? Ram: u finished ur lunch? Priya sd nope.. just gonna hav wit othrs.. on d way to cafetaria.. ram: i wanna eat u.. priya: what? Ram: laughed out.. rpld means.. wanna eat wit u.. priya: not possible ram.. i promise we wil hav dinner togethr evryday n u drop me home.. deal ok? Ram excitedly.. very nice deal.. im in.. but what abt todays dose? Priya: u had overdose today remembr? No way.. Ram: ohh.. Lets c biwi... Priya: ok.. nd joined with her frnds fr lunch...
Its almost around 6.30 and all d staffs started frm offc.. priya went to rams cabin and sd... shall we start? Ram excitedly.. start what love? Priya understood his intentions nd sd mr kapoor u r too much... i meant shall we start frm offc? Ram sd yes jaan.. nd when priya touched d door handle.. ram pulled her fast, locked d door and winked at priya.. priya undrstood his intention and ran around d room nd sd mr kapoor this s offc.. plz... dnt embarass me... ram sd if u cum by urself to dat couch..its well n good... or if i catch u i wont leave u baby.. think of it and wil take u straight to d apartment.. choice is urs baby.. ram counting starts.. 1.. 2.. priya shyly sd.. U r unbelievbl.. nd came to couch and sat quietly.. ram came and sat wit joy very near her... priya just hit hhithand nd sd.. why do u hav to threatn ur wife lik dis.. ur behavng lik a teenager u knw... ram sd.. u r d one making me doing dis.. we wil start frm here d moment u gv me what i wanted... priya knw nothng wil work now.. so she slowly turns herself.. tookhis face bw her palms.. looked deep in his eyes and took his upper lip lovingly threadn her fingers thru his hairs.. pulled him on her and lied on d couch.. still both are kissing lovingly taking their own tym.. Ram was on her completely and priya kissed him lik never b4 conveyng her love... both broke d kiss.. nd he kept his head on her bossom and hugged him dear to her lik a baby... lik she never wana leave him.. threadng his hairs.. rams hand are at her waist n back.. both are holdng each othr close...
To be continued...

krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
again awesome one 
super naughty part ðŸ˜‰
continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya has not to worry as Ram is their with her to supprt everytime. Pihu as a daughter has to realise the mistake she has dond due to which her parents has been separated but the love of RaYa are strong which made them more close.
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
again beautiful n never ending Raya romantic.. update
pls continue soon..
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
again a very romantic part. so sweet. plz jaldi jaldi update Karna.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too Gud... Awesome & Romantic
Pls continue soon
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st part was too cute and romantic.. but second part was so short.. but cute too. waiting for the more. plz update asap.

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 1
aaawww what an update too good i really enjoyed all while... mind blowing the way Ram showed his rights on her sh all mean to his... loved Priya's all small small teasing around... fully enjoyed can't wait to read next so moving on for next...   
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2
OMG too good... I always wanted to see some Office romance of RaYa n u fulfilled it thank you so muuch their part at apartment was really good they just can take their hands off from eaach other ... then coming to offic part OMG Ram is really behaviing like teenage he wanted Priya for himself all alone... no blame on him Priya haai hi aaaisi... he just can't get eenough of her ... yes it was short yet full of RaYa kisses so no complain... plz do continue soon waiting...