Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: EternalStars.

I loved it!! Everyone's entries were awesome.πŸ˜ƒAlthough I am rooting for Omkara AKA Kunal.

:-) sach main entries bahot achchhi thi...

most specially Mr.Oberoi vale Omakara ke dialogues..
Spruha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Loved loved my hottie Nakuul's entry.What an attitude n expressions as Shivaay.He killed it.He looked dapper.Nakuul gonna rock.

Dadi is so sweet.Looking forward to more bromance.Intresting concept.Overall epi was good.😊

Nakul ki eyes mujhe bahot achchhi lagi...
Spruha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Orla..

The episode was good.They gave a good character sketch of everyone.

Shivaay stole the show with his attitude but Anika was no less compared to him.I like it when two strong minded people meet.They produce a sparkling chemistry.
Omkaar character sketch was good too .Being an artist,That shows how patience he is during his actions.
Daadi was adorable.
Rudra as a playboy.Well we have to see few more scenes of him to judge about him.One thing is sure that all 3 have immense love and care for eachother .

Abhi baki 2 new entries ka intezar rahega...
Omkara is strong minded people.. He is very special...
I don't idea, have you seen or not boys over flower,
Mujhe bof ke jee hu ki yaad diladi Omkara ne...Edited by Spruha1 - 7 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really liked it. Although everything was over the top, it was still very well presented. 
All three brother's entry was amazing and the chemistry between the female lead and Shivay seemed amazing!  Soo excited too see the future episodes! :D 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Overall, not bad.

I liked how they introduced all the characters. There is honestly nothing new here and everything is all what we've seen but it's shot on such a grand scale. The presentation made the episode. Though I wish Anika's entry could've been kept for until a few epis later. Shivaay's entry was mixed with Anika and I was honestly confused at that entire scene. Ek hi episode mein they met and tashan vashan bhi hogaya. Idk..it kinda took from Shivaay as a person than gave him something. It's just me but his individuality was contrasted so early on with someone else. Compared to him, Om and Rudra were their own persons. Omkara's one phone convo with his father created more intrigue about him and made him the more interesting character to know. Rudra on the other hand is completely detached from the main race of "Waris Kon Banega?" Which is good I guess.

I wanted more of the brotherhood aspect though. Like I said, the Anika angle could've been left for some time. I'm here for the bromance, gimme that! Though I liked Daadi's philosophy of "Ishqbaazi" that the match between two people should be equal in all aspects so the perfect balance is made. Let's see what happens next :D
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Overall, not bad.

I liked how they introduced all the characters. There is honestly nothing new here and everything is all what we've seen but it's shot on such a grand scale. The presentation made the episode. Though I wish Anika's entry could've been kept for until a few epis later. Shivaay's entry was mixed with Anika and I was honestly confused at that entire scene. Ek hi episode mein they met and tashan vashan bhi hogaya. Idk..it kinda took from Shivaay as a person than gave him something. It's just me but his individuality was contrasted so early on with someone else. Compared to him, Om and Rudra were their own persons. Omkara's one phone convo with his father created more intrigue about him and made him the more interesting character to know. Rudra on the other hand is completely detached from the main race of "Waris Kon Banega?" Which is good I guess.

I wanted more of the brotherhood aspect though. Like I said, the Anika angle could've been left for some time. I'm here for the bromance, gimme that! Though I liked Daadi's philosophy of "Ishqbaazi" that the match between two people should be equal in all aspects so the perfect balance is made. Let's see what happens next :D

@bold  - Even though I loved their chemistry...I do strongly agree with you ...Shivaay deserved his own time on screen..

@red -- Me too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya.

@bold  - Even though I loved their chemistry...I do strongly agree with you ...Shivaay deserved his own time on screen..

@red -- Me too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

My favorite scene was the first scene itself πŸ˜† The boys going the Puja together and when the man sets himself on fire, I loved how Shivaay pushed Omkara back and faced the fire himself. That is what I signed up for. Abhi se love story dikhane ki kya zaroorat hai? Personally I didn't even feel that much of chemistry between Shivaary and Anika. Itni baar ye sab dekh chuke hain ke unless it's really crackling from the word go, maza hi nahin aata. Of course it's just my own opinion..
Spruha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Overall, not bad.

30 minutes main itna sab kar sakte hai means show fast jayega with lots of thrill, turns and twists...

Omkara has his own space...
Shivay is somehow like rude.. but Anika ka tashan use change kar dega...
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Show was brilliant. Loved the first episode. 3 boys ke characters bohot ache hai. In mein se ek choose karna impossible for me. I didnt liked shivays parents character specially his mother. Bhar bhar background music was not good. I would give 9.5/10.

Can someone tell me who are rudras parents
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with u guys show bohot fast dikhaya jaa raha ahi aaj ke epi mein anika ko nae dekhana chahiye tha. Kuch zayada hi ho gaya.