Poor Mika And questions

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
He only has one contestant left on his team. And she is probably one of the most hated contestants on this forum page. πŸ˜­ I like Mika as a judge then pritam then the two brothers. Hopefully the wild cards come in actually maybe not because they won't win. But I feel bad for him. We shall see. 
Also who was in elimination with abhi last week. Was anyone in elimination both last and this week? If it is they might be going home next.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-luvs-sehan

He only has one contestant left on his team. And she is probably one of the most hated contestants on this forum page. πŸ˜­ I like Mika as a judge then pritam then the two brothers. Hopefully the wild cards come in actually maybe not because they won't win. But I feel bad for him. We shall see. 

Also who was in elimination with abhi last week. Was anyone in elimination both last and this week? If it is they might be going home next.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i  even i would have preferred abhigyan to stay rather than rupali , for your elimination comment i feel it might be harjot this time dunno

on a side note  she has a strong following ,the guys are mostly supporting rupali and jyotica because the look good and can performπŸ˜†πŸ˜† some teeny weeny girls support kushal and sachinπŸ˜† i quite don't understand pritam as a judge  but he is the most nicest of them all ,most of the time sajid wajid and mika overturn him he looks out of place sometimes its like the brothers and miks formed a gang πŸ˜†
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even Mika seems to have been favoring only Rupali in his team πŸ˜’ . I too wish she was out rather than Abhigyan. Looks like the entertainment factor works better for both Mika as well as Saregamapa rather than good singing.