Sandhya is No More a "Thanedarni" :'(

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So the time has come... this decision is obviously a tough one for Sandhya..
taking divorce with Police Uniform after 10 years of association (assuming 😆).

She is not a Thanedarni any more..  😭

She is a normal civilian from now on,,, who is preferring her family over his job..

for the first time in her carrier she is doing it,, Family over Country!!

i just hope commissioner sir puts her resignation on hold and give her long leave on Loss Of Pay 😕

Another fabulous episode... emotional one though..

all the flashbacks were well compiled and delivered.. 
  • Bhabho's taunt on Sandhya for breaking the Family..
  • I need Lakshmi in my home not Durga/Saraswati..
  • Then the 8th Vachan..
  • Suraj putting the police hat on Sandhya's head,..
  • Sandhya's 1st look in uniform in TA..
  • Then at last the Pratibha Park which has great significance in Sandhya's life..

Don't know how Suraj is going to react when he will come to know about sandhya's resignation 😕
It was his dream as well to see sandhya in uniform..
He will completely breakdown if he will come to know about this.. 😭

And he already told her that he won't allow his disability to be a roadblock for her job..

Will they going to do any coverup for Sandhya's job?? 

A New Phase in SurYa's life is going to start now.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Sandhya will resume his duty after everything work out..Only other guy cheat..
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
😭 😭 😭
I just can't take it... Sandy was born to be an IPS officer. I know she needs to be by Suraj's side now, to support him... but I also hope that after things fall into places she will join IPS back with Suraj's support ❤️ After all, the unique concept of DABH lays in their unique relationship and their efforts to achieve such a dream. So Suraj's support in taking her job back after Sandy's support in managing his dukaan till he recovers wil be a lovely completion of this track.
Such an emotional episode and outstanding performance of Deepika... 👏 😭

Lovely and emotional post dear... :)
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post sys..
emotional epi
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranil.

Lovely Post sys..
emotional epi

haan RD 😭
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Stupidity of writers..  no one in sane mind would leave a job which they have taken up out of passion.. also a job that provides stable income to some uncertain busimess..
Sandhya doesnt know how sweets r made n now she wants to become a halwai...
Stupidity of writers at peaks
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good to see EATs back in dabhily 👏
sandy's resignation was already  emotional
the fbs were adding fuel to it 

😭

particularly the EV one 

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: my-true-love

Stupidity of writers..  no one in sane mind would leave a job which they have taken up out of passion.. also a job that provides stable income to some uncertain busimess..

Sandhya doesnt know how sweets r made n now she wants to become a halwai...
Stupidity of writers at peaks

No, I don't find it stupidity or something out of the world to show that Sandya decides against her job to support her husband in need. My own sister who was a central Govt. employee in BARC (Baba Atomic research Centre) resigned her job when my BIL had health issues and had ben advised against travelling and physical work. She was in a responsible position in the organization and if required, she could have availed 1 or 2 years long leave but she felt she need to provide the moral support to her husband and that she can do only by staying with him.

One of my friend resigned her IT job when her husband was diagnosed cancer to provide moral support and she started looking after his Electronics shop (in lieu of her Software Engineer Job).
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sandhya took the right move, A husband like Suraj who has done so much for her now needs her support.
A long leave may have worked, but Sandhya  was right...how can such a big post be empty for  a long time? 

I supported Sandhya's decision when she chose Mission over family then , and now she has chosen family over duty ...whatever the situation demands , a person has to think accordingly.