Asian Age:Mohammad Nazim to return to Saath Nibhana Saathiya?

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jun 23, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Saath Nibhana Saathiya has run into rough weather again with the ratings taking a heavy beating. A source affiliated to the show insists that post the leap, the new storyline is struggling to find takers. The source adds that introducing Krishna (played by Khalid Siddiqui) as a replacement to Ahem Modi (played by Mohammad Nazim) seems to have backfired.

The source, further reveals, "Since the actors, including Devoleena Bhattacharjee, had reservations about ageing onscreen, killing Ahem seemed to be a feasible option to the creatives. But this development has done a lot of harm to the show. The idea was to generate sympathy and at the same time give viewers a new love story to chew on. But somehow Khalid's entry and his pairing with Devoleena failed to take. The dismal performance of the show on the TRP charts has made the makers consider bringing the original leading man Mohammed Nazim back in the show. It is likely that Ahem will be brought back to salvage the situation."

When we contacted Mohammad, he said, "I am not in a position to confirm or deny it. If I get a chance to come back I will be very happy. I am just hoping for the best." We tried getting a reaction on this from Khalid too. He appeared quite unfazed over the possibility of Nazim coming back on the show. He says, "I never get into TRP ratings. My job is to perform and I am doing what I can to the best of my abilities. I am a secured person. I strongly believe that nobody can take what is yours. So if bringing Nazim back works for the show then why not?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Jun 23, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Saath Nibhana Saathiya has run into rough weather again with the ratings taking a heavy beating. A source affiliated to the show insists that post the leap, the new storyline is struggling to find takers. The source adds that introducing Krishna (played by Khalid Siddiqui) as a replacement to Ahem Modi (played by Mohammad Nazim) seems to have backfired.

The source, further reveals, "Since the actors, including Devoleena Bhattacharjee, had reservations about ageing onscreen, killing Ahem seemed to be a feasible option to the creatives. But this development has done a lot of harm to the show. The idea was to generate sympathy and at the same time give viewers a new love story to chew on. But somehow Khalid's entry and his pairing with Devoleena failed to take. The dismal performance of the show on the TRP charts has made the makers consider bringing the original leading man Mohammed Nazim back in the show. It is likely that Ahem will be brought back to salvage the situation."

When we contacted Mohammad, he said, "I am not in a position to confirm or deny it. If I get a chance to come back I will be very happy. I am just hoping for the best." We tried getting a reaction on this from Khalid too. He appeared quite unfazed over the possibility of Nazim coming back on the show. He says, "I never get into TRP ratings. My job is to perform and I am doing what I can to the best of my abilities. I am a secured person. I strongly believe that nobody can take what is yours. So if bringing Nazim back works for the show then why not?"

@Red why he left the show then? 🤔

@Bolds Why to blame the poor actors for the falling trps?? They are saying as if When Nazim was there in the show TRP was like 3+ ?? 😕  I'm neither a Nazim fan nor Khalid's. But its unfortunate if you blame the actor for this situation. Its your crappy storyline CV's. Accept it  🤢 

@Blue Well said 👏
Sutapasima thumbnail
the creative team and their flop creative decisions have bombed finally .. hope this show goes of air due to faling TRPs 
who will watch this show now they spoiled GoHem and Dheera  
Anondo.R thumbnail

the creative team and their flop creative decisions have bombed finally .. hope this show goes of air due to faling TRPs 

who will watch this show now they spoiled GoHem and Dheera  

True yaar. But Dheera still can be repaired. Only if they wants to  😒
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The post leap storyline is really  crappy there is nothing to do with Khalid though  I am not his fan still i would say he is doing an excellent  job & he is much better than Nazim it's really pathetic  to blame him for the falling trp it's the storyline  which should be blamed. About Nazim why don't he say "since I got an increment of my wish for playing grandfather on screen so now i am ready to return to the show" instead  of what he said in the article!? 🥱 & about this cv's of the show they can go to any extend to save their show if Nazim's return would not work as well then they might start showing dayan, makkhi track's as well just like their show so it's really biased n disgusting thing to blame a new entrant of the show to hide their faults n for their selfish reason.🥱
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Killing off Ahem was CVs' biggest and stupidest mistake.

From the very beginning of this show, Gopi-Ahem and Jigar-Rashi were THE main leads and the main couples the storyline centered on.

CVs already destroyed RaJi with the killing of Rashi's character.

By killing off Ahem, they have destroyed GoHem also. 

Who wants to see a new lead with Gopi? Whether Ahem is good actor or not, audience is attached to his character with Gopi.

No one is interested in seeing an aged Gopi romance a new man in her life, at a time when she should be playing with grandchildren.

For this show to go on, GoHem is important, because they are the single thread that bears any resemblance to the original SNS.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Everything is possible in SNS. They can bring Ahem back if they want.😳
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If nazim will comeback then only interest in the storyline will be bck then only people will watch but for now the show has lost its meaning nd shine 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

I want dharam to have more role to play in this show and he is proactive in reviving dheera . 
Anondo.R thumbnail

I want dharam to have more role to play in this show and he is proactive in reviving dheera .

Dharam wasn't like the other SNS men (who barely have some dialogues/roles to play) before leap. It's really unfortunate that cvs butchering his character like anything.

@bold Exactly! but I have a doubt. because it's all about team GoKi now, the real couple of the show!