Dahleez

TOI:An August wedding for Hunar Hale & Mayank Gandhi

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jun 24, 2016,  

Though theirs is an arranged match, Hunar Hale and Mayank Gandhi feel that they are made for each other. She says, "Mayank is an introvert and I am outgoing " and it's fun that we balance each other . He has left all the decisions pertaining to our wedding to me. It's an arranged marriage and our families are more than happy about this union."

The couple will tie the knot on August 28 in Delhi as they both are from the Capital. The pre-wedding functions, which include cocktail and mehendi, will take place on August 26 and 27.

Says the actress, "Since our engagement last month was an extremely private affair between families, we plan to make the wedding as lavish as it can get."

The actress didn't get the time to do her shopping as she was busy shooting for her TV show Dahleez. Now that she has wrapped up her episodes, she plans to go trousseau-shopping. She reveals, "We haven't yet planned on the dress, but whatever it is, the colour red will be highlighted in it for sure. We haven't decided if we are going to be colour coordinated, but I am hoping to settle on the same colour. Mayank is travelling now and I hope to work on our wedding outfits as soon as he is back."

Hunar and Mayank are yet to finalise on the honeymoon destination. "Mayank is taking care of that aspect. We are yet to decide if we will go for it right after the wedding or postpone it for another time. I'd love to go to Australia as my brother stays there and I am extremely close to him. If not that, I would love to explore Italy or Spain. Besides, I also have some whacky destination ideas that can't be mentioned here (laughs)," she quips.

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters