Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuruHumaira thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i feel shankarchurn is showing some kind of interest on noorie...have u seen the 1st time he comes to meet noorie's dad and as noorie enters home, shank turns to c her... even during dance shank was close to noorie, whenever noorie is around, he tries to steal a look at her... i would prefer shankarchurn and noorie as couple... i am all for grouchy, sulky, brooding shank paird with bubbly, cheerful, playful noorie... arjun's hands are full with vasuki's words, his parents concern, astika behind him, pranli's death, shankarchurn after him, noorie stalking him...etc...
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruHumaira

i feel shankarchurn is showing some kind of interest on noorie...have u seen the 1st time he comes to meet noorie's dad and as noorie enters home, shank turns to c her... even during dance shank was close to noorie, whenever noorie is around, he tries to steal a look at her... i would prefer shankarchurn and noorie as couple... i am all for grouchy, sulky, brooding shank paird with bubbly, cheerful, playful noorie... arjun's hands are full with vasuki's words, his parents concern, astika behind him, pranli's death, shankarchurn after him, noorie stalking him...etc...

I agree Arjun has a lot on his plate to have a girlfriend at this point. I'd rather see Arjun sort out the problems in his life than hang around a girl who thinks she's in love with him.
gauriangela thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..cvs should come to this forum and read this
gauriangela thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Well this is what you call abusing ones power and authority. And can you believe that his salary comes from the taxpayers money. So basically the common townfolk pay him to appoint bodyguards for his daughter.

I never knew this..thanks for the information
gauriangela thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Well this is what you call abusing ones power and authority. And can you believe that his salary comes from the taxpayers money. So basically the common townfolk pay him to appoint bodyguards for his daughter.

Thanks for the information.. I never knew it
gauriangela thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Let them hook together.
Shan needs someone to knock sense on him . and love is best remedy
Noorie can do that.

Well said