Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
when one doesn't know how sensitive the issue is...one should just shut up and not comment abt it...i am surprised that even actors has same cheap mentality abt women...its disgusting
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is another asslicker. But why is he even trying? Sallu must have already blacklisted him for dumping his Rakhi sister. πŸ˜†
bigul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
salman is an idiot...there is nothing to debate about it. but the attitude of whole industry over this issue is baffling, disturbing and disappointing . shame on all these people who don't have guts to come forward and reprimand salman.  
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If I was a girl, I would have got married to him as he is the most eligible bachelor...Pulkit should have said that too πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[quote]''Actors usually remain unaffected with controversies. Obviously at certain level they affect you, but as an individual it also teaches you how to be strong and bounce back. Salman Khan is the biggest example of being strong and truthful. He has always bounced back'', Pulkit told ANI in an exclusive conversation.[/quote]

Were you thrown at a wall when you were born or do you take special supplements to be this stupid?

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pulkit, you are such a street smart guy, meaning Seasame Street smart.πŸ˜† Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 7 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Did his throat hurt too after.. !?!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Edited by The-Voice - 7 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

[quote]''Actors usually remain unaffected with controversies. Obviously at certain level they affect you, but as an individual it also teaches you how to be strong and bounce back. Salman Khan is the biggest example of being strong and truthful. He has always bounced back'', Pulkit told ANI in an exclusive conversation.[/quote]

Were you thrown at a wall when you were born or do you take special supplements to be this stupid?

πŸ‘ πŸ€£
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
more than Salman...the statement of these idiots is terrifying me...what has the world come to?
ppl worship these motormouths...nd they don't even know what shit they are sprouting...