Sacrifice for the Greater Good!

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
The episode was really tremendous!
Half the time I expected Astika and co to reach Arjun. The way Arjun was roaring in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ
Poor thing! 

Shank is definitely the brainier one of the Father-Son duo. He has easily caught the link to unravel the whole situation, something Astika finds utterly useless.
Astika is single minded in his search for Vasuki but Shank is here with dual goals and hence is able to see the clearer picture.
I feel a grand reunion coming up...

So Vasuki is quite less powerful now. He had earned his powers by doing Tapasya for ages and all of that he sacrifices to gain a Kavach that too for a few moments. The price was great but Vasuki did not hesitate.๐Ÿ‘ My respect grows for that character.

The way Vasuki gently patted Arjun's head and mournfully told him that he won't be able to protect him anymore, seriously stung.
Everything is gearing up to some great devastation.
Like Vasuki said, to use the Nagmani, Arjun needs to awaken a power dormant in him and for that he would have to undergo loads of pain. I am getting a gut feeling that something real bad is going to occur.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
"Shank is definitely the brainier one of the Father-Son duo. He has easily caught the link to unravel the whole situation, something Astika finds utterly useless."
The reason why i think astika brushed off the importance of arjun in this situation was due to astika's sense of morality. I highly felt astika was intentionally not giving importance to arjun as now he doesn't unnecessarily want to hurt anyone in his search for the naagmani, and that part of him has been made clear several times since the show started that he feels sympathetic towards humans and doesn't habour hatred for them as the other naags do. So i guess he didn't want to give attention to arjun for this reason. 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

The episode was really tremendous!

Half the time I expected Astika and co to reach Arjun. The way Arjun was roaring in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ
Poor thing! 

Shank is definitely the brainier one of the Father-Son duo. He has easily caught the link to unravel the whole situation, something Astika finds utterly useless.
Astika is single minded in his search for Vasuki but Shank is here with dual goals and hence is able to see the clearer picture.
I feel a grand reunion coming up...

So Vasuki is quite less powerful now. He had earned his powers by doing Tapasya for ages and all of that he sacrifices to gain a Kavach that too for a few moments. The price was great but Vasuki did not hesitate.๐Ÿ‘ My respect grows for that character.

The way Vasuki gently patted Arjun's head and mournfully told him that he won't be able to protect him anymore, seriously stung.
Everything is gearing up to some great devastation.
Like Vasuki said, to use the Nagmani, Arjun needs to awaken a power dormant in him and for that he would have to undergo loads of pain. I am getting a gut feeling that something real bad is going to occur.

What do you guys think?

I have a feeling it either involves Noori or Arjun's foster parents, most likely his foster father. His foster father might get killed by either Shan or the other Naags, or you never know by Astika considering he said that he was willing to go against his honorable nature just to fulfill his duty towards naaglok. Hence Arjun starts hating Astika and the naag world pretty similar to spiderman. The reason I feel his foster mother will get spared is mostly likely because of the confrontational nature of his reunion with his mother.
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Indeed a mind blowing episode ๐Ÿ‘ 
Vasuki is fabulous, stole the entire episode, now it will be interesting how he'll protect / train Arjun.

I don't think Shank is more brainer than Astika...he got his priorities set...to get nagamani & kill step brother or any one who come in his way with out any sense of guilt or remorse. While Astika feels more responsible & tries not to harm others intentionally in quest for Nagamani...
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vasuki stole the episode for me,i loved his talk with unconscious arjun it's so touchy..so Vasuki no longer can protect arjun looks like now enters pranali into the picture for his son.. astika can be controlled by none other than his lady love
Not only Shan even mohini thinks arjun is not ordinary
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I felt sorry for Arjun... poor guy bears the naagmani in him and was tormented with the pain due to it... and is completely clueless about everything.

Vasuki was awesome with the way he sacrificed all his powers to protect Arjun. And technically now Astika and co actually have an upper-hand even though they are unaware of it. Because we have seen Vasuki being able to defeat Astika and protect Arjun from him; but now Vasuki can't do this anymore. And this would make this battle all the more interesting!!
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I felt sorry for Arjun... poor guy bears the naagmani in him and was tormented with the pain due to it... and is completely clueless about everything.

Vasuki was awesome with the way he sacrificed all his powers to protect Arjun. And technically now Astika and co actually have an upper-hand even though they are unaware of it. Because we have seen Vasuki being able to defeat Astika and protect Arjun from him; but now Vasuki can't do this anymore. And this would make this battle all the more interesting!!

Yup it will be interesting to watch how Vasuki is going to shield Arjun without most of his powers