When is the chaska meter getting installed?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's been 3 weeks and cm still hasn't been installed. How long does it take to install it in a forum? Seriously even kawach which started a week later got its cm. Why is this forum bring ignored?Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering the same. I usually see the shows in popular show list within a week. The MODs are just not giving importance to the show. There is no CM, no picture gallery, no creation gallery and I guess no episode discussion topic too. The entire "forum important topics" part is missing. ðŸ˜•
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I was wondering the same. I usually see the shows in popular show list within a week. The MODs are just not giving importance to the show. There is no CM, no picture gallery, no creation gallery and I guess no episode discussion topic too. The entire "forum important topics" part is missing. ðŸ˜•

So how do we draw their attention? I just sent a PM to two general moderators and one named Aahana replied by asking for the cast list saying without that the cm won't get activated. What else can we do get their attention?

Originally posted by: Rein123

So how do we draw their attention? I just sent a PM to two general moderators and one named Aahana replied by asking for the cast list saying without that the cm won't get activated. What else can we do get their attention?

But we already have the cast list. It shows in the forum. They should give us "forum important topics" part with Picture and Creattion Gallery if not CM. It doesn't look like the other popular shows.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

But we already have the cast list. It shows in the forum. They should give us "forum important topics" part with Picture and Creattion Gallery if not CM. It doesn't look like the other popular shows. 

We got the chaska meter!! Finally!! Yay :)
Alright let's keep hitting it
Let's work on the forum important topics and creation gallery next. Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
We got the chaska meter!! Finally!! Yay :)
Alright let's keep hitting it
Let's work on the forum important topics and creation gallery next.

Ufff finally. 😃

Yes we need to work on that.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally they realized there's a forums named nagarjun