Will Astika find out about Arjun today?

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Forumwasis!!
Am I the only one who is hopelessly excited for today's episode?
The precap was heady. And after getting hooked to this show I can't stop imagining different scenarios of the reunion between Father and Son and the two brothers.

Today Astika is going to do some Puja right? 

I wonder if today is the day he will find out about Aarjun being his son???😳 Though I feel this track might get stretched...

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think they will drag it for another week... but am eagerly waiting for the milan of father and son duo... but I want pranali too in the picture total family together
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I think they will drag it for another week... but am eagerly waiting for the milan of father and son duo... but I want pranali too in the picture total family together

Just imagine...with the failure of both Shan and Astika, a frustrated Mohini brings Pranali to Earth so that she can locate her the half Naga half Human son.

Arjun chances upon his mother held captive in Astika's house😉, things would pretty much go down the drain for Mohini. Arjun is sure to kick up a fuss😆

I wonder how Shan will react to Arjun being his step-brother??
Edited by mistofshadows - 7 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Just imagine...with the failure of both Shan and Astika, a frustrated Mohini brings Pranali to Earth so that she can locate her the half Naga half Human son.

Arjun chances upon his mother held captive in Astika's house😉, things would pretty much go down the drain for Mohini. Arjun is sure to kick up a fuss😆

I wonder how Shan will react to Arjun being his step-brother??

Shan will be happy and furious at the same time,he will be happy at last he got a chance to take revenge
Hope nagarjunz kvk and her irritating father stay away from this otherwise I will miss the tashan of father sons
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Though I really want Astika to find out Arjun is his son but I am liking their scenes. Astika feels something whenever Arjun is near. That makes their scenes really cute. ðŸ˜³
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More than father son duo am waiting for Astika - Pranali milan. Gosh, I am so desperate to watch this jodi, makers are you listening ...oops reading ðŸ˜†
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think father and son reunion will take place a month later otherwise they'll probably have nothing to show.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

i don't think it will happen soon vasulki will not let astika find about arjun identity so soon,  but I also want father son and mother reunion , I think pranali is kidnap by nags but one article said that she will also be searching for her son I think she might escape later  and even she will be searching for him

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Before reunion i want arjun to understand his power. Why vasuki is not giving trng to arjun. I hope arjun-noori love story will hault for somedays as noori's father told him to grow hatred in noori's mind. Now their story should stop and focus on main story. Arjun realizing his power and father-son meeting