Asian Age:Pratap Hada to play grey shades on Sath Nibhana Sathiya

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jun 17, 2016 - Sameena Razzaq

Pratap Hada, who essays the role of Samar Modi in Sath Nibhana Sathiya is all set to shock the viewers in his new avatar. Pratap's character that was earlier seen as a sanskari, boy next door will suddenly turn completely dark and venomous bringing about a new twist in the show. The four year leap has already introduced many unexpected twists and turns to keep the viewers hooked and now, the show seems to be going one step further. A unit member reveals, "According to the storyline, Pratap is married to Monika (played by Uppekha Jain). Her only aim in life is to break the house and get the property in her name. To realise her evil plans, Monika begins to mislead Pratap and that is how Pratap's character turns negative." Pratap apparently had no qualms about playing the anti-hero.

Confirming the same, an excited Pratap says, "I'm happy to play the negative role. It is a great opportunity for me to explore. I was desperate for a change, so I'm really excited. My look has completely changed. I know people would hate me, but monotony can be boring and I'm an actor, so I feel that variations are important in the role. I am going to take the criticism, if any, with a pinch of salt."

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If someone turns positive that should be the news. no? ðŸ˜†
fivestar2 thumbnail
Monika's plan to break the house and get the property in her name won't work.
She doesn't know Gopi like we do so good luck to her
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestar2

Monika's plan to break the house and get the property in her name won't work.
She doesn't know Gopi like we do so good luck to her

yeah thats the crux of the matter SHE DOES NOT KNOW GOPI YET ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah thats the crux of the matter SHE DOES NOT KNOW GOPI YET ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Neither does she know our Lioness Kokila Modi yet.🤣
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Samar the another hypocrite of the modi family he is 25-30 isn't he mature enough to understand what is ryt or wrong can't he explain her  that she is wrong by d way i m shockked with his selection he married monika the dumbest person of the modi family paridhi to hai hi...forget about her  Edited by Aanahatsharma - 7 years ago