predict n win contest-partcipate

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyz since we r hving predcit to win contest in a quite a lot for forums to humein laga kaa mein bhi hojaye😉

The contest is very simple-every week after thursday's episode a contest wil be held , wherein wonderful members wil express their talent by predicting about what's going to happen next in the show

The member whose predcition matches will be choosed as the winner and wil be awarded 3 special siggy's, to which they have to choose!

going back to the contest, here's the precap of the show to refresh ur memories😳

Precaps by anu_thegr8

They show the scene where alok falls with background n gauri feels a strenght that somethin has happened

devika tells  him what did u do

shiv is  worried n says  forget all that its onli we both wo know it n keep it a secret

shiv throws all evidence in the water n comes to the room

he sees gauri doin her bed n searches for his clothes gauri comes n gives it

devika calls  gauri n tells the truth

gauri reaches the bridge when she sees here n there she finds the pen gien to shiv by baba

n remembers the scene where baba gives the pen n is shocked

police comes to arrest shiv dada protests n police tells that gauri has reported this complain

gauri demands an explination n asks a forgiveness from nikhila

n tells everyone the reason behid the divorce

shiv demands a proof n gauri shows the pen shiv asks for a chance n brings the pen from his room

police leaves helplessly

n gauri cries n nikhila consoles her n shiv  called devika n demands an answer on who said all this n she pretends to support n shows concern  shiv asuurs her of being safe

all this is heard by gauri

she slaps shiv n holds him by his t shirt  n shiv takes her hand n puts her the wall n pushes her

she demands an explanation but shiv sees a stain of blood from his cheek n leaves

nikhila when goes to console gauri sees her packing her bags n she tells her that if someone has to leave its shiv n everybody is finding alok

shiv invites devika to a party n convinces her she agrees

shiv tells to himself that this party is very important n that he will get the divorce n the land

So that was the precap of the show, bck to the predict to win contest

Rules

A member each can only sumbit 1 and only 1 reply

members that copy other member's prediction, their prediction wil be invalid

all edited entries wil be disqualified

The winner wil be announced after the the thursday's episode is aired😉

Submit all ur replies before midnight 12:am on sunday that is 19th of november!😃

if ull hve any further queries feel free to pm me dats jennymanoj, or one of the mods or viewbies-that's scorpion134 or virgo_stars

so what r u waiting for guyz, start posting your predcitions

best of luck to all who participate😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Look like a interesting game 😉
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great contest!👏

ill post mine after watchin 2day's eppy😉

~~RaZ~~ thumbnail
OMG..

sangita dii or sareeta dii will win def. 😆 😆 😆

newayz tks for da info 😛
samsidd thumbnail
ok...........i think this is all a plan made by shiv,and his father in law alok......which he will reveal in the party on monday.....alok is not dead....and shiv wants to bring out the truth to every one and gouri....that he did not break the ashram.....it was all done by devika.....and she planned every thing to break their marriege........and when gouri comes to know abt all these things she'll feel bad that she slapped shiv and all that and her lovestory begins from there............ [LOL]

this is the first time i am doing it.....so i hope i am rite............
arpita410 thumbnail
I think shiv is just doing this so he can know the whole truth about devika. If he wanted to do something wrong he would have done it on the day gauri got shot. He would just break the ashram that day and make gauri life terrible and that way when gauri know the truth she could have divorced him. but he didn't do that cause he has feelings for her. I also think that him and his father in law are cooking some khichdi. I think gauri is going to feel terrible when she'll know that shiv is innocent and devika is the one who make their personal life hell.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri hands Shiv the divorce papers. Shiv thinks to himself that that there is something more to this. He suspects that Nitesh is involved and someone else. He finds out the truth about Devika but he doesn't understand why she is doing this.

Shiv calls up Alok on the train, maybe gauri gave him the cellphone to talk to him. He says he needs to see him immediately. Alok is worried, stops the train and goes to see Shiv. Shiv confesses everything to alok about what he did from the start of the marraige and now the divorce. alok is stone faced and listening to this whole thing. shiv also tells him about devika and about her plans. alok knows what she is up to. alok is furious and asking shiv why he is confessing now. shiv says that i dont love gauri but i dont want to hurt her either, i dont want people to think the divorce was her fault and i know she would never tell you the truth. alok says he has a lot of ehsaan of mahen on him, so he will not let him lose his propery. shiv is shocked, alok says to give divorce to gauri you dont deserve my daughter. shiv is even more shocked, alok continues we will get the land transferred to your name. alok says he knows devika she wont transfer it to your name so easily so we need to come up with a plan. alok and shiv talk about the plan.

the whole bridge incident happens. alok is thrown into water. ok that really was not part of the plan. shiv dumps alok's stuff into the water. as soon as devika leaves. he comes back to the water scared to find alok sitting on the bank. alok is holding up a bleading head. shiv is concerned and tries to take care of him, alok is furious and refuses his help. alok warns shiv to stick to the plan and give gauri divorce, says some emotional dialogues.

shiv goes home. he did not expect the police or gauri's thapad. but still he manages to get away. the party to sign off the land to his name. when devika signs papers. alok makes an entrance. shiv is happy, alok is furious, gauri is happy that her father is alive. devika is confused, shiv and alok tell the whole family what really happened. devika and alok talk inensely, devika storms off saying she wont lose so easily. alok and gauri are hugging, alok says pack your bags gauri you are coming with me to kolkatta. shiv is shocked there is not much he can do. did shiv get really what he wanted.
pm4eva thumbnail
I don't think Alok is dead but I think Shiv saved him after he fell into the river! Thats why he made Devika leave! He may not care about Gauri but she's after his family too! As for the divorce I don't think it will happen! Instead when Gauri finds out Shiv is innocent they will go back to old ways except sweeter! 😳

~Jyoti 😊
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
k guys its my turn...im gonna try too

well first of all its all shiv n alok's plan…

all this starts when gauri comes home with divorce papers….

when gauri is telling every1 abt the divorce thing….i think alok overhears everything…and then alok thinks that this cant be true…since shiv n gauri together told him that their relationship was good….he wanned to ask gauri but he couldn't cuz he knew that gauri would never tell him the truth…so he decides to talk to shiv….and find out what the truth is….he gets off the train…and calls shiv and tells him that he wants to meet him and also tells him not to say anything to gauri…shiv is surprised....but goes and alok asks shiv howz his relationship with gauri…shiv is shocked and don't kno wt to say…and says that they're fine…they don't have any problem…then alok tells shiv tht he heard everything at home and he wants to kno the real truth…shiv is schocked…and alok asks him again tell me the truth….and shiv tells him that its all big misunderstanding…and he doesn't kno the whole truth…and then shiv tells alok tht all this is happening cuz of tht aashram and alok asks shiv wt aashram he's talking abt and he tells alok tht gauri works in devika's office and she's the care taker of tht land and he tells him the whole story how he said no to machan and stuff and now shiv doesn't kno who did this…and shiv says tht I didn't ask for divorce…gauri came to me…and he also says tht he doesn't kno y gauri is doing this…and alok tells him tht this is all devika's plan…and shiv is surprised to hear him…and asks him how does he kno…and alok tells him tht u don't need to kno tht…jus do as I say…and alok makes a plan to trap devika and shiv agrees….

so shiv calls up devika and tells her tht he wants to meet her…and then all tht happened….alok shows up there….they argue…they fight…shiv throws alok in water…it was all a plannn…..

now shiv cant tell anything to gauri….since gauri will be against all that and alok didn't want any1 to kno abt gauri n devika's relation….

Now I don't kno if this is enough….or u want me to write more??? If I have to then I'll add more..
anu_thegr8 thumbnail
well i also think alok isnt dead n he wanted to ask gauri but when she din tell anythin he called up shiv n they made this plan in the evening n the reason he din tell all this to gauri may be becoz he thought gauri is convinced by devika that shes a good lady n her values will not allow her to do anythin against any person as history is the proof for palak after that may be shiv coz he doesnt want to loose gauri found out evrythin about the divorce n made a fool proof plan but he din expect devika to inform gauri but still for precautions he kept a duplicate pen ready n now he has planned a come back of alok in the party n so he convinced devika to come to the party n i think in the party may be 1 st he will celebrate n ask devika about her motive once she opens her mouth n the moment he gets the land he will just tear the divorce papers n this plan will stop the divorce n also will expose devika n her plans
i hope this is true 😳
love
anu