sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my lovely forum wasis!!! I'm back with another story. I know its pretty stupid but plzzz bear with me.

STORY OF A LETTER

What??...Don't be surprised, a letter can have feelings too. Ok stop laughing and listen to my story. Here it goes...

He was sitting in the library, eyes covered with thick glasses, a soft smile playing on his lips, engrossed in writing something. Omg!! What is this nerd writing?? Is this a letter??...Hell yeah, he wrote 'ME'. He was trying to express his love through a letter...how romantic na??*dreamy eyes* You all dont find this romantic??*frowns*. I know this is age of emails, facebook, and what is that w...wh...whatsapp and all but nothing can match me *smirks*. Now stop distracting me...where was I??
Haan...a 17 yrs old poured out his heart in a piece of paper, how much that girl means to him. His world revolves around her. His father wants him to go abroad and persue his dreams. What his father didnt know that she was his dream!! So he decided he will join the same college as she. He was still unaware what she feels about him. Scared how is she going to react reading this letter. But he still took a risk. Placed me in a crossword book and kept on a shelf in library. So did she read me???...NOShe didnt come to the library that day. I was so disheartened *teary eyed*. Something happened and the boy went to London vowing never to return back. I was still pressed between the pages of that book.
           Finally after 10 yrs he returned back to Delhi. Hope flickered in my eyes. Oh puh..lease!!! I do have eyes.*rolls eyeballs* I thought maybe now he would give me to her. But gone was the sweet, innocent ,shy boy who longed for her love, her company. He returned as a bitter, arrogant ,cold , heartless man who was full of remorse and hatred. So all my hopes vanished into thin air.
           An incident brought them closer and they were back as normal friends. One day he sprained his leg and the girl took care of him. It was that lucky day when she FINALLY READ ME!!!! I was over the moon. Poor girl was clueless about his feelings. My heart( now dont get started again) broke seeing tears in her beautiful eyes. Yes she had lovely dark brown eyes...i said na no more distractions *stern face* I thought now they are going to confess and get their happy ending. Alas!!! Nothing happened. The boy said he has moved on. Moved on my foot!!! I can feel his pain, his hurt. God enjoys seeing me suffer. He cant let me be happy even for a sec
               Their equations speedily started changing. Both of them realised they were in love I was once again out of that book * coughs* God!!! I hated being there. That book choked me *coughs again* He was so excited as well as nervous to tell her how much he loved her, how much he had missed her and above all how much he trusts her. But again fate decided not to play fair, hence no confession. He returned from her home heartbroken, betrayed, shattered. Awww my poor boy!!! Why does it always happen to him?? Why cant he feel loved for once?? It was heart wrenching to see him so vulnerable. He looked so lost these days. His heart and mind weren't at peace.
              One day he was out somewhere, his father sneaked into his room. That man intimidated me. He started rearranging his scattered files. My heart started beating erratically. EUREKA!!!!! He FOUND ME. I was so scared. Scared for myself, for her , for him. Now what will happen to their love? Will they ever get their happy ending?
           Destiny has planned something special for these two lovebirds. I dont know ,if I'm still going to play a role in their lovestory. But one thing i know for sure , I hold a special place in his heart
I am the first love letter to his first and last love!!!!

So how was it??? Plzzz share ur views. Chappals of every size are welcomed. Dont forget to hit the like button and drop ur comments.
P.s.- Idea of this story came from Mahi's TT roleplaying game thread.. So this story is dedicated to all my lovely friends who participated in that game thread(don't kill me if u didnt like the story)

Hope to meet u soon
Take care
PRIYAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Priyam, my love!!๐Ÿค—
Ahem ahem!! Very well done PehlaKhat ji @mehboobkenaam๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I could've expected this ONLY from you puttarji, provided you got so much *in character* , em, in the letter?! Lol๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
It was so funny, yet emotional. I can feel the pain of the poor letter. What if it gets misused? *high insecurity*๐Ÿ˜•

A good eureka idea, dear! Loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep writing PehlaKhat ji๐Ÿ˜†

Love
Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Priyam, my love!!๐Ÿค—

Ahem ahem!! Very well done PehlaKhat ji @mehboobkenaam๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I could've expected this ONLY from you puttarji, provided you got so much *in character* , em, in the letter?! Lol๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
It was so funny, yet emotional. I can feel the pain of the poor letter. What if it gets misused? *high insecurity*๐Ÿ˜•

A good eureka idea, dear! Loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep writing PehlaKhat ji๐Ÿ˜†

Love

Mahi meri jaan ๐Ÿค—
Thank u soo much
Well the credit goes to ur fantastic game thread. I literally feel like a letter right now ๐Ÿ˜†
I just dont want that letter to get misused ๐Ÿ˜•
Thanks once again for ur lovely comments โค๏ธ
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res, il read it after the lecture ๐Ÿ˜†
Unres!
Mere @mehboobkenaam aa gale lag ja๐Ÿค—
Tera bhi dil ho sakta hai, tujh mai bhi feelings ho sakti hai mujhe pata hi nai tha, tera I am @sexymalhotra lubs you so much!

Priyam! This was awesome!! Letter ki aatma katha was mind blowing!!
I loved to see the story through the prem ka pehla khat!
What imagination dude!
๐Ÿ‘
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Nimik thumbnail
It is lovely dear!!!!
Thanks a lot for such a wonderful piece!!

And also a thanks to mahi for the idea!!!!
Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was interesting you put life in a letter 
OMG i never know letter can speak ๐Ÿ˜†

but seriously it was awesome...
Fabulous ๐Ÿ‘
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PRIYAAAM DIII ๐Ÿค—
I so knew you were going to do it and you did it *telepathy you see*
This is one amazing and hilarious piece.
I loved it to the core and these things can only happen from you,
You are amazing at such things: A story which has a mainstream topic but you plan to go non-mainstream and choose a topic that is not everybody's cup of tea.
You did a great job @mehboobkenaam *can totally feel for you*
*hugs*
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my gosh u write so well...fantastic adorable ...
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely.. the letter became alive as it should be
Brilliant analysis
My lovely Priyam๐Ÿ˜ณ
sapphire3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SleepyPsycho

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">PRIYAAAM DIII๐Ÿค—</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I so knew you were going to do it and you did it *telepathy you see*</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is one amazing and hilarious piece.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved it to the core and these things can only happen from you,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You are amazing at such things: A story which has a mainstream topic but you plan to go non-mainstream and choose a topic that is not everybody's cup of tea.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You did a great job @mehboobkenaam *can totally feel for you*</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">*hugs*</font>

Aww baccha ๐Ÿค—
U know me so well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I feel elated that u liked this story...i wrote it just for fun ๐Ÿ˜Š
Gal ur comments made me really very happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ *grinning like a fool*
Thank u thank u sooo much mittu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love u โค๏ธ