Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SurYa relationship is a wonderful, beautiful thing. The purity of their love radiates through their faces. It was a lovely, emotional episode once again this week. Anas and Deepika, are a cast made in heaven truly. Suraj's indomitable courage became his arms that uplifted everyone around him. Him lying in wait for his Sandhya in gg room, recalling their unforgettable moments was heart wrenching. Maasa was great. Sandhya having gathered her strength, took care of him tenderly just as he vowed to be at her side till his last breath.😭 Deepika is just so gorgeous in every frame. Anas was outstanding. Hope to see lots and lots of gg room moments. Diya baati shine best in that setting. Kudos to cvs for showing a strong Suraj, still being Sandhya's savior even in this state. A quiet warrior in his own right and she his steadfast anchor. This is why we can't let go of dabh or this couple. Even the so called haters at their heart of hearts I bet are enchanted by this relationship. Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

well said dear 
beautiful surya scene and thanks for the equally beautiful post 
its this mesmerizing couple's love that makes us go mad over them again and again just like the way they are falling in love again and again

suraj recalling those memorable moments and the fascinating alaap of kailash kher ( its been long we heard that bgm) took back us to old days
the partition reminded me of the famous 29th aug epi
sandy nursing suraj was a fresh DB scene
the tender kiss on his forehead meant Iam there , it straightly penerated into our hearts

another excellent surya scene
not to forget meena's motivation 

P.S. i may sound OTT, but deepika is getting younger day by day
there is a glow in her face and pink suits her very much

Edited by thala - 8 years ago
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful and touching post and episode too. ❀️ I couldn't control my tears... 😭 It is always a treat to watch SurYa scenes... Can't describe the feeling as it is so unique... so many emotions... along with their beautiful soundtracks... never felt that watching other show. SurYa... they are divine. Edited by Aishuuu. - 8 years ago
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a wonderful episode . And I loved ur post .
Thala  loved ur comment too.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Another good thing... TRPs 1.9... It is increasing! πŸ‘   πŸ₯³ Seems like viewers are becoming more more interested to see how is the track going... keep it up ❀️
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thala, Yes the partition made a comeback too. Sandhya's empathy for Suraj for the moments he learned of his diagnosis was well shown as well.. I agree with you about Deepika. Looks too pretty in simpler sarees and less makeup.
Thanks Sonali and Aishu. Yay! TRP increasing! πŸ₯³

xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Thala, Yes the partition made a comeback too. Sandhya's empathy for Suraj for the moments he learned of his diagnosis was well shown as well.. I agree with you about Deepika. Looks too pretty in simpler sarees and less makeup.

Thanks Sonali and Aishu. Yay! TRP increasing!πŸ₯³

πŸ€—
Yes, Deepika looks awesome... :) ^^ ❀️Edited by Aishuuu. - 8 years ago
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great and touching post - Well said Deebz  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Thala, Aishu and Sonali. agree with u all.

SurYa is the best. No one can compare to them. 
xAishuuux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosy.L

Great and touching post - Well said Deebz πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thala, Aishu and Sonali. agree with u all.

SurYa is the best. No one can compare to them.

πŸ€—