UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Hello Hello all you KaSu lovers!
I have created my very first KaSu VM recently on Samandar..there's a small glitch in the audio but still wanted to share it with you all! Hope you like it! ENJOY!❀️

Please copy and paste this link to watch!
Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you! πŸ˜Š

https://youtu.be/fyWK2Vfwfbk
Edited by UrjaLuvsWahi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just4fun_2012 thumbnail
What makes the vm best is the effort you have put in. So many moments together.  Hats off to you girl. Let me tell you your latest vm is also amazing dear. Edited by just4fun_2012 - 7 years ago
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4fun_2012

What makes the vm best is the effort you have put in. So many moments together.  Hats off to you girl. Let me tell you your latest vm is also amazing dear. 

Hey there! Thank you so much! Oh really? I'm glad you checked it out! Means a lot to me!! πŸ˜Š
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Thanks a ton!😊
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wohooo ! More power to you talented kapilian !!!!! Loved it loved it loved it to the core and love you for making it :) Honestly, I am just watching it over and over again.

Keep it up !!!! Would love to see more of your beautiful works urja :)

Lots of Pyaar
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Wohooo ! More power to you talented kapilian !!!!! Loved it loved it loved it to the core and love you for making it :) Honestly, I am just watching it over and over again.

Keep it up !!!! Would love to see more of your beautiful works urja :)

Lots of Pyaar

If you click on my channel there's another VM of Kasu? Check it out and let me know! Tahank you so much! β€οΈ
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the vm was super awesome
I saw both your vms and loved it. The priceless kasum moments all together in the form of video was amazing. And the most beautiful part was you chose the best ever and my favourite romantic songs for the video, one from kapi's movie and the samjhawaa song. 
Lastly i wanna say is plz make more of it!!
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome VMs. Loved them both. So talented.πŸ‘ The scenes you chose are some of my favs, Even the one with Dr Gulati and Sarla.  πŸ˜†
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

Wow the vm was super awesome

I saw both your vms and loved it. The priceless kasum moments all together in the form of video was amazing. And the most beautiful part was you chose the best ever and my favourite romantic songs for the video, one from kapi's movie and the samjhawaa song. 
Lastly i wanna say is plz make more of it!!

Thank you so much girl! Im glad to hear tht! Haan it had to be samandar for the first oneπŸ˜‰ ya love the songs too. Stay tuned. Im starting a new vm today..will post it soon! 
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenie

Awesome VMs. Loved them both. So talented.πŸ‘ The scenes you chose are some of my favs, Even the one with Dr Gulati and Sarla.  πŸ˜†

Thank you so much! Haha i chose that scene because of Sarla's expression