BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😭😭 It just started a month ago. Don't they realise that this show has great potential :( not even a chance😭😭 I feel so BAD for KARAN WAHI, RHEA and Reyaansh! πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Hate the Producers who are unable to promote the show! Four Lions never respects HARDWORK! They just want STARDOM! HATE THEM! GUL KHAN😑  BITCH go and LICK KSG's ass! πŸ˜‘
Wish Karan Wahi bags a new and a better show! Unlucky AND tv! πŸ˜² Stuff this trash channel up your ass ! Hate them for not giving a chance...not even some time for the story to unfold! Whatelse can you expect...You guys can run only SAAS BAHU dramas or Illogical shit like Naags and Daayans!  When ADHURI Kahani got so much time with that crap why not KHDDDK?😑 TRP's are NOT THE reason! Do you expect TRP in just first 2-3 weeks?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ WILL MISS THE SHOW😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Wahiz_Pearl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭
&TV is gettin desperate abt t trp's.. This is such a shit to pull it off so soon..😑
I agree t story wasn't upto t markbut it wasnt a menace as well..πŸ˜•
I will nvr ever watch any show of this channel again..
I feel realllyyy sad tat after such a longgg wait Wahi was back on fiction & we were really loving itt❀️ I wish this ppl either shift it to web-series rather than ending it this soon😭😭😭