The Kapil Sharma Show

Sumona Chakravarti no more a part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show? " He

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Sumona Chakravarti no more a part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? - Here's her reply

Sumona Chakravarti no more a part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? - Here's her reply

New Delhi: Popular Indian comedy series 'The Kapil Sharma Show' has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. Since quite a while now, it was being reported that television actress Sumona Chakravarti is quitting the show.

But, the reality is much different. The 29-year-old star has finally opened up on this issue to put all speculations to rest. 

"No, I am not quitting The Kapil Sharma Show. I enjoying my stint on TKSS and I am still part of the show." she was quoted as saying in a TimesofIndia.com report.

Sumona plays the character of Sarla in 'The Kapil Sharma Show' (daughter of Dr Mashoor Gulati) who is also a childhood friend of protagonist Kappu. Their love-hate chemistry is one of the best parts of the show.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/sumona-chakravarti-no-more-a-part-of-the-kapil-sharma-show-heres-her-reply_1892940.html