Bua Upasana Singh will join The Kapil Sharma Show only if.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Bua' Upasana Singh will join The Kapil Sharma Show' only if...

Bua' Upasana Singh will join The Kapil Sharma Show' only if...

Mumbai: Upasana Singh - better known as Bittu Sharma's Bua - has now decided to quit Krushna Abhishek's Comedy Nights LIVE', reports suggest. She has even expressed her desire to join Kapil Sharma's The Kapil Sharma Show' but only on one condition.

The very talented actress, who became a household name as Bua with Kapil Sharma's Comedy Nights With Kapil', will join his new show only if he has something substantial to offer to her. She doesn't want to cameos.

According to a report in Dnaindia.com originally attributed to a leading online portal, Upasana said, "I have always had a good rapport with Kapil Sharma. I had an amazing time working with them. I became popular as Bua because of Comedy Nights with Kapil."

However, Bua had something more to say. She said, "If something concrete and meaty is offered to me from Kapil's side, I will definitely do it. I don't want to do a cameo just for the heck of it."

Well, hope Kapil is listening.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/bua-upasana-singh-will-join-the-kapil-sharma-show-only-if_1894705.html