Krushna Abhishek wants healthy competition with Kapil Sharma

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Krushna Abhishek wants healthy competition with Kapil Sharma

Krushna Abhishek said that he has learned a lot from Kapil Sharma and is a huge fan of the comedian.

Krushna Abhishek, Comedy Nights Bachao, Kapil Sharma, Kapil Sharma Krushna Abhishek, Krushna Abhishek Comedy Nights Bachao, Krushna Abhishek latest news, Kapil Sharma latest news, entertainment newsKrushna Abhishek wants to maintain a healthy competition with Kapil Sharma and said that he has learned a lot from the comedian.

Comedy Nights Bachao star Krushna Abhishek wants to maintain a healthy competition with Kapil Sharma, who hosts a similar comedy sketch show on a rival channel.

The stories about their rivalry have often made headlines but Krushna says he has learned a lot from Kapil and is a huge fan of the comedian.

"When Kapil's show came on Sony, it gave me a feeling of competition. I want his show to gain popularity but not more than ours. I wish he becomes a star but I should become a bigger star than him. He is good at his work but I want to do better than him," he told PTI in an interview.

After working on Comedy Circus for 8 years, the comedian says he feels fortunate to host Comedy Nights Bachao and their latest show Comedy Nights Live on Colors.

Krushna, 33, debuted in comedy by chance.

"I just wanted to earn money. I wanted to do a reality shows because there is a lot of money in reality shows. I was offered Comedy Circus. It was for just four months but it became a huge hit and ended up becoming one of the longest running shows on TV."

The actor is the nephew of the iconic film actor Govinda and hopes to collaborate with his uncle in near future.

"I want to work with mama and it will be fun. I really want to do a suspense-thriller with him. People expect comedy from us so a serious film with good performance will surprise them."

Krushna counts Sudesh Lahiri, Bharti Singh and Kapil Sharma as people who have influenced him as a comedian.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/krushna-abhishek-wants-healthy-competition-with-kapil-sharma-2850265/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just don't understand why the hell krushna keeps making unnecessary statements about Kapil Sharma, Kapil never even talks about him. I mean he really does not care about trps, competition, krushna,cnl or cnb. The only thing he cares about is making people laugh. He very specifically said in an interview that even if people don't watch him on television, they watch him on YouTube and that is not counted while counting trps. Although tkss is doing OK ok in trps but the YouTube link of each n every episode trends no 1 or 2 on YouTube.  Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Krushna needs to calm down -_-
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everybody know whose rolling the tv nowdays...