Noted Actress Guddi Maruti in a new show

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Noted and Popular actress,Guddi Maruti, who has been seen on televisionplaying pivotal roles, will soon be seen inSAB TV's new show.It is already reported in the media about 'Beyond Dreams', which is the maker of popular shows likeVeeraandKuch RangPyar Ke Aise Bhi, all set to come with a new show onSAB TV. The production house has roped inGuddi Marutito play an important character in the show. Shewill be playing the character of Dadi.We contacted Guddi, who confirmed thenews by saying, "Yes, I am doing the show and I am playing an interesting character."

ARTICLE LINK- http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/32493-noted-actress-guddi-maruti-in-a-new-show.htmEdited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Remember guys the bua aka Guddi Maruti who wanted Santoshi to marry her three nephews.I thought her role was hillarious & I liked her rajhasthani or haryanvi (not sure abt that)look & accent.And the way Dadi beat her along with Daksha & Madhuri it was super hilarious to watch.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Remember guys the bua aka Guddi Maruti who wanted Santoshi to marry her three nephews.I thought her role was hillarious & I liked her rajhasthani or haryanvi (not sure abt that)look & accent.And the way Dadi beat her along with Daksha & Madhuri it was super hilarious to watch.

😲 ...oh yeah! I remember 😃
That scene was hilarious 😆 😆
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for sharing the article Symar 😊