crazy_heenz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

No time for love

Work pressures have taken a toll on the love affair between Rushad Rana and Shubhavi; close friends admit that the couple has separated

By: Tushar Joshi

too busy: Rushad Rana

They've never admitted to their affair in print. But close friends of Rushad Rana and Shubhavi have always said otherwise. For months, the couple was seen attending parties together and was even spotted at popular hangouts. However, the couple is now in splitsville.
A source close to the actors says, "They split a while back. It was work pressure that took a toll on their relationship. Both work for daily shows and it isn't easy meeting up, especially during the initial courting period."
Says Rushad, "I've never shied away from speaking about Shubhavi, but we were never in a romantic relationship. She's a very fun-loving person and I feel very comfortable in her company."
However, the actor admits that they don't catch up as often as they'd like. "We hardly meet. She's very busy with her work and I with mine."
Filmi fundas
The actor insists that he does not have time for a relationship right now. "At the moment, I want to concentrate on work. That's my number one priority. Everything else can wait."
After the release of Nagesh Kukunoor's Dor, Rushad has been looking at more film roles. "I'm thrilled at the response the film has gotten. I'm proud to have been a part of it. It's a dream to get such roles."
Currently a part of Rishton ki Dor, Rana says he doesn't want to take on any more television shows at the moment. Shubhavi remained unavailable for comment.

fun-loving: Shubhavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_heenz thumbnail
hey preeti.........dis posts 4 u.........gud news 4 u na?????????????????? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey gud news for u preeti now ur line is clear πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ tfs heena πŸ˜›
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
That was a good post, and great article. I think he looks way younger than she does haha. But yeah, now preeti must be happy.
preet_ic thumbnail

Heena I LOVE YOU 😊

you made my life.β€οΈπŸ€—

mera dillawar,dillu, mera truck wala sirf mera hai.πŸ˜†

You can have Adi πŸ˜† but still I will have him only when he was romancing😳. you can be with him before and after those beautiful moments.πŸ˜‰

Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
crazy_heenz thumbnail
arrey but u hav dillu na.........den y do u STILL want Adi.........

okay v'll do 1 thing.......since im younger, its my turn first.......ill hav d realli sweet Adi (ven he was romancin)........n u hav d Adi after marriage πŸ˜†

c actually if v do this, you can hav him 4ever na.....n den u can liv Happily Ever After.....c im such a considerate friend 😳 😳 πŸ˜†
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† .Congo preet.Thanx for sharing.Bt preet make sure u hav enough time for him. πŸ˜‰