Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Such a shady director who's he 🤢
Chitrangada such a talented girl and getting wasted like this
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Director kis type ka insaan hain woh pata chal gaya uske statements se btw 2016 hain yeh 1970's nahi
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Harsh language and tone give respect to your cast first like a human being deservesbefore ordering around, in intimate scenes its best to give little leeway to the actors and explain to them nicely 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Director kis type ka insaan hain woh pata chal gaya uske statements se btw 2016 hain yeh 1970's nahi
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Complete story

REVEALED! Real reason why Chitrangda Singh quit Babumoshai Bandookbaaz

Chitrangda Singh revealed that she is not doing Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Babumoshai Bandookbaaz anymore and why.

By Akshata Shetty on June 14, 2016 at 12:08 PM13
Bollywood actress Chitrangda Singh had given her nod for Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Babumoshai Bandookbaaz. The Lucknow schedule of the film took off last week and things weren't as pleasant ever since the start. The actress walked out from the sets of the film after she experienced a very uncomfortable situation while shooting an intimate scene in the film. The director, Kushan Nandy, forced her to re-shoot the sex scene with Nawazuddin and the way he imposed the act brought the dusky beauty in tears.The news of Chitrangda quitting the movie spread like a fire. But the director justified saying that she was throwing a lot of tantrums on the sets and didn't perform well too. Chitrangda, however, opened up about her traumatic experience in an interview with SpotboyE.com. The actress revealed what forced her to take such a drastic step.In her interview, Chitrangda revealed that she is not doing Babumoshai Bandookbaaz anymore. The reason she listed was the disagreement with the director over an intimate scene with Nawazuddin her co-actor from the film. She says, "We finished the shot and Kushan said that he didn't like it. He wanted me to lie on top of Nawaz. Now let me tell you that I was wearing a petticoat for that scene. I turned around to tell Kushan about my predicament. I told him: Ho toh gaya. Kyun kar raha hai aise? Please try to understand that I am wearing a petticoat. But, he was in no mood to listen and we ended up having a big, loud argument. And wait till you hear this! A few minutes later he went and told Nawaz that we had shot the intimate scene very well!! Can you beat that?"

Kushan demanded re-take for the scene not just once but three times. To make it look believable he even asked the actress to get on top of Nawazuddin. "Yes. And he said that I should do it bindaas. What is a bindaas woman? One who wears a petticoat and jumps on a man? Kushan argued that my character in the film is that of a poor woman who goes a tad wild. Does being wild mean that she will start humping her man every time she sees him?," added Chitrangda.

Chitrangda refused to do a retake for the fourth time and that's when the problem began. Further talking about the incident the Bollywood bombshell said, "We had already shot a montage where Kushan wanted me to do something similar. Nawaz and I had also kissed in that montage, and now Kushan wanted a 7-second kiss in the intimate scene. Even Nawaz told him Kiss kiya toh hai, ab kya chahiye Kushan?' Kiran interfered and I turned around to tell her: Who are you to explain my scene to me? That woman decided almost everything on the set, even the nose ring that I wore. She takes the final call on clothes too. She interfered in the intimate scene and said that she wants a long smooch between Nawaz and me. I couldn't take it lying down and I questioned them that who's the director: Kushan or Kiran? Kushan became embarrassed and asked her to leave. She is mighty pissed with me, I guess." 

Kiran is a close friend of Kushan, who accompanies him on the sets of the film.

Since Chitrangda has refused to continue with the film's shooting, the makers approached Swara Bhaskar for the role. But she refused the take up the offer. So as of now, Babumoshai Bandookbaaz has no lead actress.

Modified Date: June 14, 2016 12:08 PM

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Director comes across as a big time tharki and creep.
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now that no actress will take this up, Kushan and Kiran should do this movie and I am sure they will enjoy all the tange ragadna and smooch scenes themselves 🤢