ShraMan os||Some things are better left unsaid||

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Here I am again to bore u ppl to death!!! Just kidding.This in one of my amateur piece of work,not really sure about it though
Somethings are better left unsaid
I was putting my hairs up in a ponytail, the very last thing to get me ready.He will be here sharp at ten; his face popped up in every corners of my mind.We weren't going out on a date, as everyone likes to think but this is just our heart to heart time; a tradition since 15 years.15 years!!! That's a damn long time,yet i am here unable to say those precious three words to him.Such an idiot i am!!
The doorbell rung signalling that he is here, I checked myself in mirror fir the last time and ran to open the door.There he stood, looking ruggedly handsome as ever.He smiled at me not knowing how much it effect me; creating millions on wonders in my stomach.
"How long you've been standing here??"
I cannot help but ask him; knowing well that he was just waiting for the clock to strike 10 o'clock.
"Not much"
He said in a haughty voice ,earning a raised eyebrow from me.A trace of smile slipped on his face which he very much trying to hide.
" Ok fine.I was waiting here for about 15 min.Happy??"
He looked embarrassed, a sheepish smile lacing his features.
"See I know you better than that"
I babbled up in a sing a song voice, just to get off the current topic; easing his embarrassment.He covered her ears and chuckled slightly
"Not again yarr Sumo,My ears are bleeding with your Taylor Swift songs"
"Hey!!"
I smacked him upside down; nobody messes up with my songs.He caught my hand and pulled me with him, making our shoulders to bump eachother; his this gesture had my heart set on fire,a jolt of electricity passing through my body while he seemed relax and calm.No effect on him.Maybe I should confess my feelings to him.
"Sumo"
He clicked his fingers in front of waking me up from my terrain of thoughts; His thoughts to be more specifically.I just shrugged at him and signalled him to go ahead of me.He shaked his head in a 'no' and gripped my hand,pulling me with him.
We were walking peacefully ,an unusual comforting silence spread between us.I can't bear it, he was too quiet today.Definitely trying to hide something from me.I know!!
"Shravan,What's the matter"
I tried asking him but he just gripped my hand more tightly.I abruptly stopped dead in my track,making him stop too.He appeared apathetic, not even a single trace of emotion on his face but his eyes, they conveyed a whole different story.
"Another fight with dad"
His tone was almost accusatory and callous.Ever since the truth episode in his life,the fights between them are usual.Shravan was upset that his own dad created a rift between him and his mom.
"Shravan, forgive him please.Learn to forgive"
His face looked crumbled and hopeless, indicating that this fight has gone much worse than usual.I can't bear his disdainful face.
"I don't know Sumo if i can ever forgive him"
His earnest voice answered back.I know he wanted to see things better.
"You know it would only burden you,trouble you.You anger will slowly eat you up,you'll be swallowed up by your own bitterness Shravan"
My voice cracked up a bit, eyes became glassy.I can't see him fighting with his self daily, him breaking up into bits.
"Hey hey, no don't cry .I will forgive him,pakka but not now.When i will be ready"
He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it with the lightest touch.
"Move on Shravan"
I whispered
"I will.Oh god, it always feel good to talk to you"
He said looking somewhere in the sky.Is this the time for my confession ?.yes, go ,sumo go.I was ready to confess him.I opened my mouth to utter those 3 words .
"Look we have reached the cliff top"
Before i say anything ,Shrvan pointed out towards the cliff area.He tugged my hand taking me to the cliff top.We were sitting at the top our feet dangling off the cliff.A surreal feeling enveloping me.
" I don't know what will i do without you"
He admitted looking straight in my eyes; seeing my soul.Something changes ,i don't know what ; maybe my thoughts that led me saying the following confession.
"You are my best friend,Shravan"
I rested my head on his shoulder and his chin rested on my head.
"I know and you too are my best friend, my life"
See he reciprocated my these feelings.
I didn't confessed to him, just didn't!!. I didn't want to end this beautiful relationship.Maybe he too felt the same for me but this was indescribable; extremely surreal.I love you will burden us, it is just a beginning but aftermaths are realities.After I love You , those 2 people cannot handle the burden of it; feeling caged in something.We can fall out of love but we cannot fall out of friendship, i have a right on him and i can proudly say that even after 50 years.
In our relationship I love you wasn't needed, Things were better than that.Some things are better left unsaid.
The End
So how was that??
Hope i didn't disappointed you all
Feel free to criticize me
And yeah drop in your reviews
Love
Anshika

Edited by SilverDreams - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful piece
Loved it to core ❤️
Ur writing skills r amazing 👏 n ur stories a delight to read
Keep writing 😊
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woah! That whole touch of 'No need to confess' stole it!⭐️
Loved your POV on this. And even better is how you penned it down. Amazing!😳

Truly said, some feelings and relations lie beyond words. Its just as words aren't enough to define them, those unearthly relations
 I bet I had this in mind, but never wrote it in the exact same way! Great job gal... Classic writing!😃

-Mahi
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres..
This was brilliant!!
Loved the end especially, that they didn't need to confess...
Absolutely adorbs!
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
memories_im thumbnail
Beautifully written!
And so true! Some things are better left unsaid and that's the beauty of it! 👍🏼
Vishakha2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece...
Your writing is too good.
Loved it to the core!!! Hoping to read more from your side...

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Aww...it's brilliant
Loved it to the core do write more..thanks for pm
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Thats so surreal! Shravan and Suman at peace. 😊
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail