riyayaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yeah ...i also appreciate him...
AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dushturain

IKR...inshallah he will get more fabulous day by day...negative roles can do wonders for someones acting career.

I used to like this guy Zain Imam in KY2. He was a very good liking guy but his acting skills were next to nill...anyways..he didn't really improved much in that serial..

Now he portrays a villain in tashan e ishq...his acting skills has changed so much...now he is fabulous..he already recieved so many awards for his role...

I hope Ankit will improve too...He has done well today...exceptionally well ...but he still got room for improvements. 😃

If he really does become negative my expectations of him will ratchet up. He has played a villain before in Veera and he would have no excuse for any piss poor performance. Besides he has been in the industry long enough, by now he should be brilliant but  ... what can I say?

As for Bihaan today, did anyone else get the impression that his reaction shots were for a different dialogue but were cobbled together because they didn't have any shots for those particular dialogues?
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He is better today than before.
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bea1

If he really does become negative my expectations of him will ratchet up. He has played a villain before in Veera and he would have no excuse for any piss poor performance. Besides he has been in the industry long enough, by now he should be brilliant but  ... what can I say?

As for Bihaan today, did anyone else get the impression that his reaction shots were for a different dialogue but were cobbled together because they didn't have any shots for those particular dialogues?

In veera wasn't he the one... Veera's friend whom veera had a crush on?? but he was very careerist and didn't regard veera the same way she felt for him????left veera stranded amidst a function...only Baldev knew how much veera was hurt...???

if Ankit was that friend he was not exactly negative...just selfish wasn't it??
Edited by dushturain - 7 years ago
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just watched today epi..in spite been too dixxy, I come to ur post which pissed me when saw it first. And I ignore it as per ur request...
But I have to accept that, he did perform too good and surprised me. He act, he emotes...and belive me he not give constant c face.. 👍🏼 ..
I m impressed by ankit...
And manish highly , disappointment me..his EXPRESSIONS was never this bad. I don't know what's wrong with him...