Aaj mujhe roko mat - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by zindgidilse

I was speechless after seeing the second pic!! Just unbelievable!! Too much to handle for my feeble heart!! It's beating at three times its normal speed!!  Edited by puba - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Eeshaal

Tbh , every pic of them my eyes usually go strait to Namik first but today they were glued at Nikita , she is looking flawless , the way she is carrying herself , such confidence and class , even Jabras are quiet today bec they can't find one single flaw in her , full on Namiks Takkar. Jabras ke dil pe knives chal rahi hongi and hamare dil main ladoo 🤣

Namik ka khud PE nahi hai kaboo🤣
Originally posted by --fero--

Tangled 
Humara haan bhi kuch aaisa hi hai😆
Originally posted by puba

I was speechless after seeing the second pic!! Just unbelievable!! Too much too handle for my feeble heart!! It's beating at three times its normal speed!!

Same here

Tbh , every pic of them my eyes usually go strait to Namik first but today they were glued at Nikita , she is looking flawless , the way she is carrying herself , such confidence and class , even Jabras are quiet today bec they can't find one single flaw in her , full on Namiks Takkar. Jabras ke dil pe knives chal rahi hongi and hamare dil main ladoo 🤣

Jabra yion ki hawayeian nikal gayi by god yes niki kehar dha rahi hai

This is called actuall clasd no offence to those who are busy in flaunting exposures.

But in whole award i foung
D niki to be star dressed up yaar simple .yet classy decent yet sexyy
Originally posted by --fero--

Same here

Oohhh...these people are such a pleasure for the eyes!!

🤣
They look so shejdhdvdhdjdjsbsb together.🤪 OMGGG!!!!!!  
Originally posted by mannu100

Jabra yion ki hawayeian nikal gayi by god yes niki kehar dha rahi hai

This is called actuall clasd no offence to those who are busy in flaunting exposures.

But in whole award i foung
D niki to be star dressed up yaar simple .yet classy decent yet sexyy

Agree Nimik are classy