Chandni Bhagwanani to essay negative role in ETRETR

Posted: 7 years ago
Just wanted to share this as Chandni was part of Santoshi Maa cast. I wish her all the best in her new role.

WU:

Tellydhamaal had recently reported that Zee TV serial "Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani" is all set to take a leap once again and would see new actors join the star cast.

Actress Eisha Singh (Ishq Ka Rang Safed fame) will essay the lead role of grown up Rani (Gayatri's daughter) while actor Sarrtaj Gill (Begusarai fame) will be grown up Raja (Kaal's son) in the show.

Now as per latest reports, Chandni Bhagwanani, who was last seen on And TV's Santoshi Maa, has been roped in to play the negative lead on the show.

Chandni, who played the dutiful daughter-in-law on Zee TV s Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi, will essay the character of Swarnlekha's daughter Bindu. She is expected to begin shooting next week.

The antagonist Bindu will be shown as an arrogant princess in the story. Considering Swarnlekha was killed, the role of her daughter, to be played by Chandni, is going to be a pivotal one. 

This character will be a change for Chandni who has previously done shows like P.S. I Hate You, Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi and Santoshi Maa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for sharing the article dear 😃

All the best to Chandani 👍🏼 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for sharing the article 😃.All the best Chandani 😊
Your welcome Symphony Star.
ouhh...our Begusarai charm will be RajaBaja..? cool   and Dhaani of IKRSafed will be Chipkali ookk...!    & wat about our Saathnibhanasaathiya poopsytoopsy papoo Jeevan will be ? which villian?    ta... good promotion of ETrEtr hr. !

Originally posted by: rajni13

Dhaani Chipkali 🤣

Oh pls pls aag matt lagao

The lady heroine of ishq ka rang safed is named Dhani...
Who is said to be now playing ETrETr   junior female lead of lady Gayatri
And this Gayatris nickname in Etretr is Chipkali addresed by her friends

Okkk grrr 😡

( i didnt label Dhani as Chipkali/ her axtual nikname is So )
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

Oh pls pls aag matt lagao

The lady heroine of ishq ka rang safed is named Dhani...
Who is said to be now playing ETrETr   junior female lead of lady Gayatri
And this Gayatris nickname in Etretr is Chipkali addresed by her friends

Okkk grrr 😡

( i didnt label Dhani as Chipkali/ her axtual nikname is So )

no aag 😳
Actually I never watched the show so don't know anything about nick name 😆