ShraMan SS - Dawning of Realisation| Epilogue - Pg 57 | COMPLETED

kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey everyone, this is my first OS on ShraMan. I hope you like it. A lot has been written about the showdown between Nirmala-Ramnath-Shravan-Suman, But I have a different take on it.

This story starts after Shravan meets Nirmala (his estranged mother) and the meeting is arranged by Suman. There isn't anything regarding a confrontation between Ramnath and Nirmala. Shravan and Suman are not on talking terms post the incident.

Chapter 1

A week after the showdown

Suman and Shravan had gone without speaking to each other for the longest time. They hadn't crossed each others path and avoided each other like plague. There was a lot that had transpired
between them. Both were hurt beyond measure. Shravan from Suman's betrayal and Suman from Shravan's rejection.

Nirmala comes to meet Shravan for the last time. In due course of time she has realized how the broken marriage of his parents has affected Shravan. It has harmed him mentally and emotionally.
This was her last and probably the only attempt to set things right. She had called Shravan to the library they frequented in his childhood, to speak to him one last time. She wasn't expecting him to come. But, he did.

Shravan sat in a chair and was now facing the woman who had returned to his life after being away for 10 long years. Without any hesitation, Nirmala said, "I know you don't wish to see me or even talk to me but thank you for coming", Shravan's anger was building up. She continued, "I am here to tell my side of the story, of what happened 10 years ago. Your father wasn't happy about the fact that I was a working women. He also was a very insecure man. He thought that I was cheating on him with Mr.
Ahuja. But I was not. Mr. Ahuja was a friend and mentor to me. Just like Tiwariji is to your father. Your father's insecurity got the better of him and it ended our marriage. I never married after I left your father. I am not devoid of faults but I am sure Ram would have filled you in with great detail. I am sorry for what happened. I am sorry for my inability to prevent it. I only wanted you to know my side of the story."

"And one more thing, your behavior with Suman was not right. She just wanted to unite a mother and son. She has a pure heart." Saying this Nirmala turned around, only to be called out by Shravan. With rage laced in his voice, he said "I don't believe a word of what you just said. I don't know why I came here. I guess I got carried away. As they say blood is thicker than water, that must be the reason I came. But I have had enough of your nonsense and this the end of it." Saying this, he stormed out,
while Nirmala looked on.

So this is the first chapter. How was it? Let me know if I should continue it. This is the only bit that coincides with the story. The upcoming bit won't as far as I can say.

PS: All the eggs, tomatoes and chappals are welcome.

Those who want to be updated via pms, buddy me.

Chapter 1 - Pg 1
Chapter 2 - Pg 5
Chapter 3 - Pg 10
Chapter 4 - Pg 15
Chapter 5 - Pg 20
Chapter 6 - Pg 24
Chapter 7 - Pg 29
Chapter 8 - Pg 36
(Note on Pg 44)
Chapter 9 - Pg 44
Chapter 10 - Pg 51 (The End)
Epilogue - Pg 57
Edited by kennashreign - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start dear! loved the way you concentrated on shraman and the consequences of the big showdown that effected them to the core⭐️⭐️

well as the title says i know its all abt the journey where the realisation dawn upon them.. but do show some shraman moments❤️😛 we are so laalchi you know😆 and yeah.. do continue soon!!

lots of love
Apeksha❤️

PS-I'm first..!😳Edited by ApekshaM - 7 years ago
kennashreign thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApekshaM

nice start dear! loved the way you concentrated on shraman and the consequences of the big showdown that effected them to the core⭐️⭐️

well as the title says i know its all abt the journey where the realisation dawn upon them.. but do show some shraman moments❤️😛 we are so laalchi you know😆 and yeah.. do continue soon!!

lots of love
Apeksha❤️

PS-I'm first..!😳

Thanks a lot 😊 I am glad you liked the start. I will show Shraman, for sure 😊

As they say,sabr ka phal meetha hota hai... 😊 😳 Edited by kennashreign - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Amazing...
Nice start...very well written
The big showdown as you put it has Definately created a rift between them , I guess
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
ns2095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a good start! I'm really excited to read the next part. I liked how nirmala is this strong independent woman who is willing to give it back to shravan even after all these years of being apart and and shraman pleasee. Keep me posted
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was really good!
Amazing start.. 
Do continue😳
kennashreign thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverDreams

Amazing...

Nice start...very well written
The big showdown as you put it has Definately created a rift between them , I guess
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm

Thanks a lot 😊
Yes, a rift has been created. You're most welcome 😊
kennashreign thumbnail

Originally posted by: ns2095

That was a good start! I'm really excited to read the next part. I liked how nirmala is this strong independent woman who is willing to give it back to shravan even after all these years of being apart and and shraman pleasee. Keep me posted

Thanks a lot 😊
Yes, Nirmala is not only strong and independent but she has a lot of dignity as well. She has a sound head on her shoulders. As for ShraMan, patience is key. I'll feature them soon. 😊
Will definitely keep you posted. 😊
kennashreign thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

This was really good!

Amazing start..
Do continue😳

Thanks a lot 😊 .
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3