Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: pj04

i love watching purab....he adds an ooomph to the show. though i felt sorry for jassi in nov 22 episode...i think this was long overdue...she needed a dose of reality ...eversince purab entered her life , this is probably first time that she has spared any thought to him or her behaviour towards him which by the was abhorable(considering the relation they were headed towards). in his own way i guess purab has set her free or let her go.he even ended up taking complete blame for the breakup by writing that rather abrupt letter. though how anyone who knows him is going to believe that letter....is beyond my intelligence. now either she accepts that as her fate  or fights back to win purab.....that is yet to be seen. i would love to see him back on the show but only if he gets the respect and dignity and love he deserves....no more chauffergiri for him.

Exactly my feelings pj.. I don't want him back on the show if this is going to be repeated.. 

ides.. true we all started watching JJKN because it seemd so different from the saas-bahu serials but I guess it has lost its charm and character .. sad..

surnita thumbnail

I bet you TRPs stay the same

ritu thumbnail
This is strange, once we wanted purab to leave jassi as she does not deserve him, now he has done that why are we still 😭 don't worry michael had come back after Betty got a kick from Armando, so keep your fingers crossed. Till then keep looking at my avtaar.Edited by ritu - 19 years ago
chayya thumbnail

Why should a single character doesn't effect the story should have so much effect is way beyond me.

I love JJKN and I will continue to watch it because I do beleive they are actually potraying how  a girl like Jassi succeeds in life. 

surnita thumbnail

Thanks for talking sense Chayya!

kline thumbnail
I will definitely continue watching JJKN as long as there are interesting situations and the whole team of Gulmohar works it's magic.
Hpoefully now the scene will change back to Gulmohar and become less of a drab that it was fast becoming in the last two months.
I see there are still a lot of intelligent ppl out there who still go on a story line than a single character.And this is when there are much more Purab fans than Armaan.So it shows that ppl still root for Jassi because of it's story.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story here is how a girl like Jassi integrates herself (not succeeds) within an organisation and how she overcomes culture shock.

Where she is at the moment has more to do with the ineptness of the other people around her. Very little of what she has achieved is of her own making.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That depends completely on personal interpretation.I feel Jassi has achieved a lot on her own.If someone is competent,then those who are not as succesful do look less so.

And in any situation,luck plays a major part.

For me at least,Jassi is very successful because she did achieve what she originally set out to do.And if take into account the number of ppl against her (almost the whole world and Aryan,Mallika,Maddy in particular),it would make us see ,if nothing else,her persevierence in face of trouble and her confidence in her capabilities.

If we also expect her to feel confident abt her personality,I would say that our fault.

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will defintely watch JJKN as the directors will show more of Gulmohar now.It was very boring to watch purab's love story.
love_Jassi thumbnail

I agree completely,Minnie.I love Jassi's character and she is most important to me as far as I am concerned,but I still watch Jassi for it's story and have voted for it.

I find any story that is biased on a single character unless it's the main protagonist simply beyond reasoning!!!!!😡