Twisted fates- sequel to ek chhoti si love story

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey folks!!! As promised I'm back with a sequel to ek chhoti si love story...remember??? Ya bhool gye

TWISTED FATES

It was a beautiful, starry night. The two love birds were about to confess their feelings for each other. Unaware of the fact that a pair of eyes were intently watching them from far.
        Mr. Berry was highly impressed with Shravan . He was hard working , intelligent just like his father. Soon he will rise to great heights. His eyes were fixed on the girl in Shravan's arms. He met her few days back when she came barging in the conference room. The girl didnt even has the decency to knock and apologise for interrupting their meeting. Her rude, stubborn attitude irked him. Reluctantly he had left that day. Shravan had lot of potential. They were going to be partners in their next project. Spending too much time with her will only lead to his(shravan's) downfall.
        Both of them were in each other's arms with a content smile on their faces. Sumo is very special for him, so he cant confess his undying love for her in a party amidst 100 guests. It should be something unique just like her. So he decided to enjoy being with her ..the confession could wait. His thoughts were interrupted by her ringtone. It was getting late so nanu called to check if she was fine. He offered to drop her but she politely declined giving him the reason that this party was organised for him , so it will be rude to leave in the middle. He smiled thinking how much his jhalli sumo has matured in these years.
        Sumo was lying on her bed tossing and turning. Sleep was the last thing to come. She picked her phone to text him but dropped the idea thinking he might be fast asleep by now, " waise bhi ghode gadhe bech ke sota hai" she smiled. Covering herself with a duvet she closed her eyes trying to sleep, when her phone beeped. Very well aware who could be texting her at this hour , she smiled and unlocked her phone

Shra- So gyi kya???

Su- Neend ni aa rhi hai

Shra- Mujhe bhi, Tom uncle ke yha chale??
She checked the time, it was 4:00 am

Su- Abhi???...Subah ke 4 baj rhe hain

Shra- To...mujhe bhi to tumne us din itni subah-2 jagaya tha

Shra- :-( :-(
This boy is will definitely make her crazy

Su- Jyada natak krne ki jarurat ni hai...ati hu

Shra- :-) Jaldi aao main neeche tumhara wait kr rha hu

"Pagal kahin ka" smiling she changed in a comfortable salwar kurta and hurried downstairs to meet him. Tom uncle's tea stall was a small one but very famous. They used to come here everyday in their childhood for their secret meetings. Sitting close to her with his one hand around her waist he kept staring at her. Her could spend hours looking at her beautiful face, watching her smile. What a perfect way to start their day. Sumo was lost in her own dreamland. What would it feel like waking up next to him every morning. Thinking about that she blushed furiously. . Shravan raised his eyebrow to ask what's the matter. She smiled and shook her head
            Nirmala asked the reason behind her smile. Suman was so sure that he loves her. Now it was the best time for mother-son reunion. Now that he loves her , he'll definitely believe her. After years his family will be whole again. A happy family...will be a perfect ending to their love story. She didnt know that by doing so she was digging her own grave. Next morning she woke up early, everything was planned. She texted him to meet her in Rehman chacha's bookstore at 2o'clock. Nirmala was already waiting for them. Sumo dragged him by his arms," Chalo mujhe tumhe kisi se milana hai"
"Dont tell me its that idiot Jeevan again" he said getting annoyed. But he froze on the spot seeing his mother infront of him after 10 yrs. Millions of good and bad memories flashed across his mind. His vision blurred with unshed tears. He started feeling suffocated in that woman's presence who gave birth to him. After few minutes realisation hit him and he turned to face sumo. She wanted him to meet his mother!! Right now what he felt was more than just anger for her. It was a feeling of betrayal n hurt. "Why sumo why? Why did u do this to me? U knew how i felt about this woman , still u played with my emotions. What did u think Ms.Suman Tiwari, that bringing back my long lost mother will change how i feel for her. Nothing will change ..she cant reverse the clock n erase all my unhappy memories. She left me when i needed her the most. Didnt even bother to contact her only son in 10 yrs. Suddenly she realises that she has a son!!! " He barked
        Nirmala flinched at his tone but didnt have the courage to defend herself. Sumo tried to convince him that his mother wasnt at fault and his father has hidden the truth. But he wasnt ready to listen .
Shravan was distraught to know that his best friend , his love betrayed him. Proved him that women arent worthy of trust. She is no different from other women...selfish and manipulative. Before leaving he turned to face her last time and said," I was wrong when i said u r special..no u r just the same as any other woman. I hate Mrs Ahuja but more than her its u i hate. Yes Ms. Suman Tiwari , I hate U with passion. " He left shattering her heart in million pieces. Where did it go wrong?? Why is fate so cruel to her that she ends up losing everyone she loves? She cried till her eyes were drained of tears.
       Both of them were miserable. Shravan immersed himself in loads of work to forget her. But luck wasnt by his side. Every single thing reminded him of her. He skipped his lunch coz it brought back memories of time spent with her. He worked like a robot..his face devoid of any expression. How much he tried he couldnt forget her carefree laugh which sounded like music to his ears, their silly fights. Was she faking love and concern for him??
        Suman started spending more time in PCT rather at home. She skipped her meals. Once a chatterbox now she barely
talked. It felt like she was all together a different personality now.
           Ramnath was worried about his son. Mr. Berry thought it was the best opportunity, so he suggested getting shravan married to his neice Natasha.Thats sounds like a good idea. Ramnath thought that now his son needs a life partner who can fill the void in his life. Shravan was sitting in the study room working on a case.Ramnath walked inside. "Aiye na papa, kuch kam tha? Kuch chahiye apko??" He asked. Ramnath nodded replying" Just a promise! Promise me shravan that u'll marry the girl i choose for u." Shravan replied without missing a beat," I promise" After all the things his father has gone through, its the least he can do for him. He'll do anything to make him happy even if it costs his happiness. Ramnath was surprised that shravan didnt even argue. Mr. Berry for delighted to know that shravan has agreed for this alliance. Everyone was happy in Malhotra mansion except the two. One was pushkar and other shravan. Pushkar was shocked to hear that his brother has agreed to marry Natasha. He knew shravan was still in love with sumo. This isnt a marriage its like suicide. He had to do something before its too late . He went to PCT to meet sumo. She looked like a zombie with dark circles, red rimmed eyes, pale skin. She was looking too skinny. Seeing Pushkar she smiled weakly, " Arey tu yaha?? Bta kaise ana hua?" " Tujhe pata hai ,bhaiya wo natasha se shadi kar rhe hai" he replied taking a seat beside her. She died a thousand deaths inside but still put on a brave face and said," Achcha hi hai, koi uski life me aa rha hai jo use hamesha pyar dega , use samjhega" "Bakwas na kar sumo. Tu pyar ni krti bhaiya se?? Dekh payegi unhe kisi aur ke sath?" pushkar retorted. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes but she blinked them back. Pushkar knew it was no use talking to her, she is very stubborn and wont listen. Now only one person can help him...his mother KAMINI
        Kamini wud do anything just to send shravan back to london. Pushkar convinced his mom that he wasnt happy working under shravan. Ramnath was senior and more experienced so it was fine. He had worked day and night so the firm should belong to him. Kamini bought his lies and agreed to help him. They contacted nirmala's old staff . Even Mr. Ahuja's son Aditya was ready to help them. They had all the evidences to prove nirmala's innocence, that she wasnt cheating on his husband.
        Shravan was shocked with this revelation was an understatement. It was like someone has pierced his heart with an arrow. His own father did this to him. All this resentment , his hatred for his mother was for nothing. He had been living a lie. He insulted his mother, his sumo for this poor excuse of man. This man standing before him looked nothing like his father. He seemed total stranger to him. Right now he didnt know what to feel..happy...that his mother didnt abadon him, sumo didnt break his trust or sad that this time it was his father who had betrayed him.
One thing he knew for sure that he has to apologise two women which mean the world to him. His thoughts were broken by pushkar's call, " H...hello bhaiya...wo...su...sumo ka." His heart sunk at his brother's tone. " Sumo ka kya chhote??? He yelled . Pushkar's voice muffled due to crying," sumo ka accident ho gya bhaiya" Hearing the news his chest constricted, bile rose in his throat. As if someone has sucked air out of his lungs he couldnt breathe . No..no he cant lose her, he kept mumbling.
Why is fate so cruel? Why he always loses the person he loves the most?
He raced his car not caring about he traffic rules. He rushed inside the hospital. Her family was sitting outside . Everyone had tearstreaked faces. His mother was standing in a corner weeping silently. When her gaze met his she immediately looked down. He walked towards her n wiped her tears with his thumb. He had to say millions things but it could wait. Right now he was worried for sumo. She was inside O.T. going through a surgery. It had been 6 hours an still no news about her. He was growing impatient. After waiting for hours the doctor informed them that the operation was successful , she was still unconscious.They all breathed a sigh of relief. Nurse informed them that sumo was conscious and they can meet her one at a time. Shravan was the first to enter. Numerous tubes were attached to her fragile frame. Her head was covered with bandage, face was bruised, she had broken ribs. He winced seeing her in this state. Sumo opened her eyes to find him standing infront of her. She felt, she was dreaming. He looked miserable with unshaven face, dark circles beneath his eyes. She smiled faintly. Shravan couldnt meet her eyes. He placed her palms carefully in his.
" Sumo...I...I'm sorry for everything " he apologised in a sad voice
She silenced him by placing her finger on his lips" Sshhh...I dont wanna hear your sorry. I have already forgiven u. Just say the words I'm dying to hear."
Shravan looked at her in disbelief. How can she be so forgiving? He was already late in confessing his love . He almost lost her. This time he wont let her go. He bent on his one knee took her hand in his as he spoke

you brought me sunshine
when i only saw rain
you brought me laughter
when I only saw pain

"I am deeply, madly in love with u. Will u be mine forever??"
She smiled widely and shook her head in approval,"   Proposal in a hospital!!! That was quite unique Mr.Malhotra"
He grinned," Just like u, soon to be Mrs. Malhotra"

They were meant for each other...so the destiny brought them together

Mil jate hain dil jo bane ek duje ke vaaste

Pheww its over. ...kuch jyada hi lamba ho gya na. I feel its not good enough but plzzz read and share ur views
I have written this story just becoz some of my awesome friends wished for a sequel
the idea of accident was of kennashreign...thank u

Plzzz ignore my typing mistakes. Dont forget to hit the like button and comment. That will make me really happy

Take care
Priyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely enjoyed reading it! The intensity that was built was lovely. Finally Shravan and Suman unite 😊

Thanks for using my idea!! 😊
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Priyam πŸ€—...it's fab loved it to the core❀️
Finally the truth was out and they were together ...awesome
AngellaAbhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was amazing as usual...Thanks for pm me..Your all the stories are superb...Loved it to the coreee...Pls write more osss...
Nimik thumbnail

Its awesome. Do write more on ShraMan.

Also check out my OS on Shraman - Honge Juda Na Hum

Thanks, Shikha.

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unres😳
Loved it!!
So damn cute this was!!!
Thanks for the PMπŸ€—
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
shivani_agl thumbnail
this is totally awesome!!😊
loved it
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it to the core dr
Fanx for the pm

Love n a tight hug for this awesum os
manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...it's beautiful...😊
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kennashreign

Absolutely enjoyed reading it! The intensity that was built was lovely. Finally Shravan and Suman unite 😊

Thanks for using my idea!! 😊

Thank u so much yr. Ur idea was fantastic 😊