Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Mai toh kaise bhi dekhoon *In JWM Driver style* ๐Ÿ˜† 

SRK can copy anyone and everyone, so does his movies and scenes, I am fine with anything and everything dear ๐Ÿ˜† The above post was a call on the hypocrisy of certain members who call others movies boring and disgusting for copying scenes from previous movies and then say wow wow in this thread as it involves their favorite.. 

Mujhe kya ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aap bhi thand rakkho ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ok, so all peace๐Ÿ˜ณ. Odie baba, members๐Ÿ˜† bach ke rehna, pata nahi kiski nazar ho๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

All movies and stories are inspired yaar, kahi na kahi se toh hota hi hai. Only thing is it should justify the inspiration and entertain the viewer.

Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bring it on! One more Jabra performance on the way ๐Ÿ˜Ž
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Now there wont be any rant/complaint on Copy-concept ๐Ÿคช

He is a tourist guide thats the only similarity. The movie follows around his profession. Only profession is same. They are not remaking the movie๐Ÿ˜• Inspiration doesn't mean copying the scenes. 

How can it be hypocrite? Like how is it even a copy? You copy and paste the concept (idea) when Guide is what they are going to make. And if the movie does have scenes which were in Guide I will call it hypocrisy of SRK fan even when I am one myself. 

Is there any link between Fanaah/ Lafangey Parindey/ Black? They all have blind leads and story is based around them. But the idea of the movie is completely different. 

I know SRK-Salman fan-wars is not ending and me saying that why unnecessary rile up fans will have you saying me that SRK fans do the same and its tit for tat. So will avoid that. 

Edited by K.Ahm - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Being inspired by a late, legendary actor's classic movie is not the same as copying recent movies or south movies. ๐Ÿ˜†
How many versions of Devdas has been made so far?  Guide also is based on a famous novel by R K Narayan.

Guide is adapted from RK Narayan's novel, which was inspired by the story of his brother R K Laxman's 1st wife, Padmashri Kamala Narayan, who was the greatest Bharat Natyam dancer of those times and she still teaches dance classes here in the US at the age of 82. โญ๏ธ
Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago