SRK charac in Imtiaz next inspired by Dev Anand

Posted: 7 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's character in Imtiaz Ali's next is inspired by Dev Anand in Guide!

Shah Rukh Khan is an actor who has won millions of hearts. It's not just his charisma or looks but his immense talent that has garnered him so much fan following. Plus, the movies he has done.

Shah Rukh Khan's character in Imtiaz Ali's next is inspired by Dev Anand in Guide!

This is their first collaboration and oh are we excited!

Shah Rukh Khan is an actor who has won millions of hearts. It's not just his charisma or looks but his immense talent that has garnered him so much fan following. Plus, the movies he has done in his past add on to the magnanimity of the actor's success level. Now imagine him shaking hands with ace director Imtiaz Ali for a film, you can only expect a lot more awesomeness! Shah Rukh Khan continues to explore new avenues through his roles. After playing his own fan in Fan and a real-life bootlegger in his next release, he dives right into the role of a tourist guide in Imtiaz Ali's next untitled film.

According to a well-informed source the role is directly inspired by Dev Anand's legendary turn as tourist guide in Vijay Anand's Guide. "Shah Rukh plays a tourist guide. Like Devsaab in Vijay Anand's film, there are many twists and turns in the Shah Rukh's character graph. He has a moral epiphany that changes his life and that of others he encounters," says the source. It looks like Shah Rukh is determined to bend the rules as far as possible even if it means forfeiting his regular blockbuster level of success. Although earlier there were reports that Anushka Sharma would be teaming up with SRK for the third time, we recently found out that it may not happen in Imtiaz's film. The slot for female lead is yet to be finalised.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shah-rukh-khans-character-in-imtiaz-alis-next-is-inspired-by-dev-anand-in-guide/

Only SRK can do justice to Dev anand's role in Guide.

Great going SRK!I am glad u stopped doing movies like HNY,Dilwale,etc. 👏 Now people won't be able to complain that u r doing same kind of movies and same kind of roles. 😊
Wow, SRK will be a tourist guide like Dev Anand in Guide? Thats Great! 😃 I loved Guide, Dev Anand and Waheeda's best film! ⭐️
Ranbir imitated Dev Anand in that Matargashti song, Imtiaz must be a big DA fan. 😛
This sounds like a good film. Just bring back the actor SRK. I miss him so much. 
Wowww sounds great!!! cant wait for some real good movies + the incredibly talented SRK THE ACTOR!!! ⭐️
I think Srk would be perfect for Dev anand type of roles. But I have bad memory of when a certain golden boy tried to do Dev anand n I have not finished watching so hoping this movie good for Srk sake
Now there wont be any rant/complaint on Copy-concept 🤪
Originally posted by Pehchaan.Kaun

Now there wont be any rant/complaint on Copy-concept 🤪

Arre aap isko aise dekhiye nah, Inspiration bola hai. Imitation is the best form of flattery😳😳
You can also look at it as bhaav bhini shardhanjali to Dev Anand😳😳

Please be kind towards Dev saab😛
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Arre aap isko aise dekhiye nah, Inspiration bola hai. Imitation is the best form of flattery😳😳
You can also look at it as bhaav bhini shardhanjali to Dev Anand😳😳

Please be kind towards Dev saab😛

Mai toh kaise bhi dekhoon *In JWM Driver style* 😆 

SRK can copy anyone and everyone, so does his movies and scenes, I am fine with anything and everything dear 😆 The above post was a call on the hypocrisy of certain members who call others movies boring and disgusting for copying scenes from previous movies and then say wow wow in this thread as it involves their favorite.. 

Mujhe kya ! 😉 Aap bhi thand rakkho ji 😳😆