Happy Birthday Deepzz!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
On a Romantic full-moon night , Deeps was sitting on her sofa couch and dosing off  when suddenly her beloved SRK came on TV with his Jabra fan anthem ...

It was enough to wake her up and take her into her dreamland where her Sasuma(Jyoti) & Bahu(Melz) were about to announce the biggest Jabra Fan competition on her Birthday ..

**And the Dream Begins**

Sasuma(Jyo) : Ladies and Hot hot gentlemen , Welcome to our Jabra CON ..errr I mean Jabra Fan competition .. Winner of this competition will get to spend a day with our birthday girl ..thats my Bahu Deeps

Bahu(Melz) : Jyo can u just control on your CON tongue πŸ˜›.. this is serious .. Its the question of my Saas Deeps ..So behave...

Sasuma(Jyo) : Dont forget Melz that u r the bahu and I m the Saas with more experience hmphh ..

Bahu(Melz) : You too dont forget Jyo that Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi ..hmphhπŸ˜›

Sasuma(Jyo) :Melz tumhe Ishima ki kasam , dont stop me from expressing my CON desires..

Bahu(Melz) : Jyo but this is not CON fest , this is Jabra Fan CONtest damn it ..

Deeps : *In a confused and frustrating tone*  Saasuma and Bahu can u both keep aside your regular banters and get on with the competition .. I need to start my date with my Jabra fan soon ☺️

Saasuma(Jyo) and Bahu(Melz) : **In a joint tone** Ok lets get on with the Jabra Fan Competition
Edited by jyoti06 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sasuma(Jyo) : Our First Contestant is one of the Great finisher of the world and also a fab wicket-keeper ..Married but still his Dil toh paagal hai for our Deeps 😳

Bahu (Melz) : Jyo Great nahin Greatest finisher bolo 😳...He is just extraordinary

Sasuma (Jyo) : Melz I know you are secretly crushing for him .. But now you need to CONtrol as the competition is for Deeps and not you 😑

Bahu(Melz) : I know πŸ˜” .. Anyways heres Presenting the Superstar Mahendra Singh Dhoni singing the Jabra Fan Anthem for our Deeps ..Mind It 😎

**Dhoni walks on Stage blushing and trying not to have eye contact with Deeps**

**Starts his song Dedicated to Deeps**

"Six Marun Sharma Ji Ko
Ya Fours Marun Nehra ji ko
Mere Deeps Ke Cheering ne Sakshi ko bhi Beat kar diya

Mirror Mein Tu Dikhti hai
Neend mein tu Clean Bowled karti hai
Tere Madness ne mujhe Stumped kar diya

Tu Hai Sodde ki botal
Mein hoon wicket-keeper tera
Mein toh handle karon
Har catch tera
Mere Dil pe har no ball ka tu unlimited runs ho gaya

Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra wicket-keeper errr fan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra fan ho gaya

Ho tujhe dekhte hee cricket field pe dhan te nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra fan ho gaya...Mind It " 😎

**Deeps is flattered with Dhoni's singing and wanted to announce the winner then itself till both her Saas and Bahu asked her to CONtrol as there is more ahead** 😈

Bahu(Melz) : OMGG  Dhoniii😳... Ok lets move ahead now πŸ€“.. Our Next Contestant is the Best Batsman and Best Chaser in the world right now ...He is still single ..errr  mayb not so   single πŸ€” but still ready to mingle with my Saasu Deeps ☺️

Sasuma(Jyo) : Oh yes he is simply the best ..His hairstyle ..his biceps .. those tattos ..uff uff *gasp*

Bahu(Melz) : Ok enough ..shall we just call him now 😑

Sasuma(Jyo) : Yeah ok as u wish πŸ˜’

Bahu(Melz) : Heres Presenting the No.1 Batsman in the world Virat Kohli singing the Jabra Fan Anthem in his rocking style..Yo  😎

**Kohli walks on stage looking all confident and giving seductive looks to Deeps** πŸ˜‰

"Hundreds Karoon IPL mein
Ya Records todun Sachin Ka
Mere Deeps ke Cheering ne Anouska ko bhi beat kar diya

Mirror mein tu Dikhti hai
Neend mein tu Run-out karti hai
Tere madness ne mujhe De Villers ke pyaar ko bhi bhula diya

Tu hai mere Energy drink ki botal
Mein hoon Straight Drive tera
Mein toh handle karon
Har bouncer tera
Mere dil pe har yorker ka tu unlimited boundary ho gaya

Main tera haaye re jabra
Main tera haaye re jabra

Ho tujhe dekhte hee cricket field pe dhan te nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra fan ho gaya...Yo" πŸ˜Ž

**Deeps almost choked her Coke and is in disbelief seeing Kohli singing exclusively for her ..She again wanted to declare the winner then itself but as usual her Saasu and Bahu stopped her as there is more ahead ** πŸ˜ƒ

Sasuma (Jyo): Kohlii ..Moving ahead , Not just Desi , but even Videshi boys are going mad for our Deeps as our next contestant is an International world class Bastsman from South Africa 😎

Bahu(Melz) : He is so hot and humble ...Whenever he hits those boundaries , just feel like ...aahh let it be ☺️

Sasuma(Jyo) : And then you say you dont drool 😑😈

Bahu(Melz) : I dont drool .. Its just a chapter of physics you see ..What I meant was When he hits those boundaries , I feel life watching the replay to see it was straight drive or cover drive πŸ˜›

Sasuma(Jyo) : Arghh Whatever 😑...Anyways Heres Presenting the world class international batsman AB De Villers coming exclusively to India just to impress our Deeps with a Hindi Song  😳

**De Villers Walks on stage ..looking a bit nervous as he had to sing in Hindi but is determinded to win Deeps's heart today with his sweet smile**

**Starts his Hinglish song Dedicated to Deeps**

Records thodu IPL Mein
Or Choke kharun world cup mein
My Deeps One look ne Virat'S bromance ko bhi beat kar diya

Mirror mein tu dikhti hai
Neend mein tu Catch out karthi hai
Your Madness ne mujhe South Africa ko bhi bhula diya

Tu hai My Emotional tears ki botal
Mein hoon Silly Point tera
Mein toh handle karon
Har Catch tera
My Heart pe har Sixer ka tu unlimited Runs ho gaya

Main thera haaye re jhabra
Hoye re jhabra ABCDEF...ERRR fan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jhabra
Hoye re jhabra fan ho gaya

Ho tujhe dekhte hee cricket field pe dhan the nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jhabra
Hoye re jhabra fan ho gaya

**Deeps is overwhelmed listening to De Villiers speaking Hinglish just for her and so wanted to give him a tight hug and also the Jabra Fan Crown there itself but somehow we managed to control her again as there is one more ahead** πŸ˜‰

Bahu(Melz) : Sighh I wish it was my birthday and De Villiers was singing for me ...Mayb next time πŸ˜ƒ...So moving on , our next contestant is not from Cricket field but from the world of Bollywood and is one of the biggest superstar of this Generation πŸ‘

Sasuma(Jyo) : Yes he is the badshah of Bollywood and my Bahu's First Crush too 😳

Deeps : OMGG OMGGG .. You guys are kidding right πŸ˜²πŸ˜² *almost faints* πŸ€ͺ

Bahu(Melz) : Nope we dont joke in matters of heart Saasu 😳...He might b the badshah for others but he just lost his dil , dimaag .. errr ok only dil is enough *Melz telling to herself..arghh just control* , so he  just lost his Dil on you after seeing your chand sa mukhda somewhere 😳

Deeps : But Chand sa mukhda is a Salman flop movie na πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Sasuma(Jyo) : Areee leave out Salman  .. We dont want a Khan fan war here..This is a peace loving competition guys...so peace out πŸ˜ƒ

Bahu(Melz) : You are right πŸ˜² ..As it is later we only have to do the jhadu pocha of all fanwar posts .. Anyways Heres Presenting the Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan singing his own Jabra Fan anthem exclusively for our birthday girl Deeps 😳

**SRK walks on the stage waving the crowd and stretching his hand in his typical style and giving romantic looks to Deeps with flying leaves in background and Jyo playing the Mohabbatein tune**

"Tu hai meri D..D..D..Deeps..
Sorry Wrong number ..aila **wispers to himself** mein PK nahin πŸ€ͺ

**Starts singing again**

Kabhi Banu Dilwale
Toh Kabhi banu Ramjaane
Tere pyaar ne DDLJ records ko bhi beat kar diya

Mirror mein Deewana karti hai
Neend mein tu one two ka four khelti hai
Tere madness ne mere Ra One ko bhi Epic bana diya

Tu Hai Sodde ki botal
Mein Ashoka tera
Mein toh handle karu
har nakhra tera
Mera Dil toh paagal hai Deeps ke Mohabbatein mein

Main tera haaye re jabra
Hoye re jabra f..f ...f ..f..fan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra

Ho tujhe dekhte hee Movie screen pe dhan te nan ho gaya
Main tera haaye re jabra

I Love you D..D..D..Deeps ❀️"

Sasuma (Jyo) & Bahu(Melz): Thats it ..We come to the end of this Competition and now Deeps will announce the winner πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
After SRK's performance , Deeps is almost hyperventillating in excitement now and without any second thoughts declares SRK as the Jabra fan winner  thus leaving Virat-De Villers disappointed and letting them continue with their never ending Bromance πŸ˜” while Dhoni too goes back to his first love Sakshi πŸ₯Ί ..

SRK then stretches his arms in his typical style and asks Deeps to come running into his arms ..**Deeps starts running**

**And with this Deeps in her super blushing mode falls off from her sofa couch only to see her Sasuma and Bahu both wishing her with a huge chocolate cake**

Many many happy returns of the day Deeps πŸ€— ... May you continue to have many such jabra dreams and may your dream come true one day 😳..Enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³

Aahaana thumbnail

From jyoti06 aka Jyo

From Aahaana aka Melz

From .StarryPhoenix aka Shikha

From -Misek- Aka Simmy

From Silky Gang (Poo , Moo , Hina & Simmy )

From FaceBook Gang

jyoti06 thumbnail
Credits

Script : jyoti06

Formatting: Aahaana

Tags:
.StarryPhoenix

Gift Siggies :
..BlackSwan.. , .FlightOfEagle. , itsRitzi , .Leprechaun. ,
.StarryPhoenix , -Misek-, Shivu
Aahaana thumbnail
Happy Birthday saasumaπŸ₯³

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
happy bday! amazing thread Melz and Gagori di!
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Deeps! Have an awesome one. I am glad I caught this. ⭐️ πŸ€—
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Happy Birthday Deepzz!!

what an awesome thread⭐️
Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Deepz.
Beautiful thread & write-up Meli & Jyoti..