#2- SidNi FF Silent Rockstar(Season 2) CH 24: Kaun Tujhe pg 22 *4 jan*

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
SidNi FF Silent Rockstar (Season 2)

Hi all , welcome to thread two of Silent Rockstar Season Two. I'm going to give a speech so you can skip this and read the chapter down. 😆

Frankly when I started Silent rockstar Season one I was excited but when I started season 2 I was super excited. I still am always excited when I start writing a chapter for this story😃

This is very close to me somehow , I don't know why but it is and this story reaching thread two is like an achievement for me! 

I speak less but whenever I do I speak it from the heart. Everyone of you has loved this story but one of you has loved it more than ever and that's purni , I'm sorry for singling one person out coz each reader is important for me but maybe she connects with this story just as much as I do. So a special mention to her🤗

Rest I love you all , and thanks from the bottom of my heart to each one of you for liking and loving this story!😳

Won't take much of your time , read on!⭐️
Edited by Stupefy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Chapter Twenty : Sab Tera

Siddharth collided in roshni as they both reached out of the washrooms. They both were surprised to see each other but next second Siddharth smirked getting a naughty plan in his head.

He wanted to forget what all has happened or was about to happen due to Misha. He held roshni by her wrist and pulled her into the girl's washroom.

Song : Sab Tera
Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara
Bin tere mujhse naaraaz tha dil
Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha

She happily followed him but the look in his eyes was more of want. Moreover she was left all surprised as he locked the door and smirked at her.

She smirked back at him and went ahead to open the tap shocking him too. Siddharth picked her up before she could splash water on him.

Main toh tere rang mein
Rang chuka hoon
Bas tera ban chuka hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera

She went closer to his ears to whisper something and he closed his eyes , she took water from the tap behind her taking his momentary distraction to her benefit.

Next he heard her giggling and water falling on his face. He smiled and went ahead to wet her as well and pulled her by her waist to himself.

Main toh tere dhang mein
Dhal chuki hoon
Bas teri ban chuki hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Siddharth joined their foreheads and looked into her eyes. They both were smiling heart to heart. He gently tucked her hair behind her head.

His touch always managed to make her insides dance and similar was the case now , she was feeling heavenly to have him hold her. The water dripping from his face to her cheeks didn't matter anymore to either of them.

Phir dil ke raaston pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashan mein hai
Yeh inaayat jo hui 

Siddharth bent down on his knees and forwarded his hand , she laughed and asked him to look at the place, they were in a freaking washroom and dancing here seemed a bad idea to her.

He nevertheless held her close and starting slow dancing never leaving her eyes and she never left his gaze as well. In no time she was overwhelmed looking at the love his eyes held.

Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon
Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahin
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Siddharth smiled upon her closing her eyes feeling shy but the wide smile on her face was enough to tell him she was very happy. He kissed on her forehead slowly , then on her eyes causing her to open them.

He kissed her on her quivering lips which wanted to feel him very close to her. Roshni tugged his collar and their hearts beat in sync just as their lips moved in a frenzy.

Sometime later

"Roshni ye stars tumhe tumhari mom ki yaad dilate hain?" Siddharth questioned her , he knew she didn't want to talk of her mom but he wanted to know what happened when someone left.

"No actually Siddharth , she is in my heart so I don't find her in these things or stars for that matter." she confessed sweetly but was surprised hearing the sudden question.

"But tumhe stars mein itna interest kyun aaya?" asked Roshni stroking his hand and playing with his hair. He smiled and pulled her closer.

"Na not in stars but in you but aap toh upar dekh rahi ho stars ko , don't I look nice? Why are you looking at them?" he asked complaining with a pout.

"Oh my baby is jealous of even the stars? I'm just seeing the sky , it is so clear and empty but gives a peace to the mind." she said happily.

He gave a smile and tightened his hold on her hand ,"I know the sky always protects us na but roshni I'm not jealous of them , I want you to spend every second of yours with me ,looking only at me." 

"Aha , so my baby is possessive." Roshni said before placing her head on his shoulder as they gazed stars lying on the terrace hand in hand , arms in arms.

"Whatever you say. I can't afford to lose you Roshni , if someday I lose you I'll die." he said and she shook her head , tears clouding her eyes.

"I can tell you that I won't leave you Siddharth but I'll just say that if I leave you anyday , don't lose hope because as much hollow you feel without me that much hollow I'm without you near me. I'll come around sooner or later I promise." she said staring deep into his brownish eyes.

"Promise na , pakka wala. Swear on our future kids?" he asked lightening the mood and it worked coz she chortled and nodded her head.

He in turn wiped her tears and kissed them away before hugging her real tight. He had a sinking feeling he didn't share with her , he felt she would leave his side.

'I know you're scared of something Siddharth but I promise I will never leave your side unless you hurt me beyond repair.' she thought in her heart and then soothed his back.

They returned to the party which had only a few guests left now , roshni was furious seeing Misha still there as if she was waiting for someone.

"Ms. Patel , I'm sorry I'll prefer you by your name now. The Silent Rockstar is good for the world only." Mr. Harris , the event manager of Roshni spoke and both Sid and Roshni smiled.

"Yes please Mr. Harris , call her that. It's high time even the world gets to know who she is , she deserves all the love they shed on her." he spoke evidently proud of her.

"So do you young man." Mr. Kelvin said smiling looking at both of them who were surprised not understanding anything.

"Means Sir?" Roshni questioned and they decided to clear their head. Kelvin decided to tell them about the revised deal.

"There's a slight change in the deal we offer you Ms. Roshni. Actually we want that you and Siddharth both take up this concert together like a couple?" he suggested.

Roshni was visibly delighted but the next moment her excitement died down as she heard him say ,"No , I'm sorry this can't happen."

Siddharth walked off before anyone could convince him , roshni asked them to give her a few moments before she'll get back.

Misha blocked her way as she tried to follow Siddharth."I don't really think he's interested roshni. I know my best friend , I guess you need to give him space." 

Misha had a comforting hand on Roshni's shoulder which she rudely threw away ,"Thank you for your sweet and nonsense advice. I know my fiance a lot , don't need extra classes from you."

Roshni scoffed before going away and Misha was angry beyond limits. She called Rajveer and told him about the failure in plan and Roshni not listening to her.

"I always knew you were useless." he taunted from the other side and decided it was time to put his plan in action. 

On other Side Roshni held his wrist and turned him around to face her but what she wasn't prepared was for his reaction.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to listen to you or sing with you please!" he spoke trying to be angry but he only saw his vulnerable side.

"Fine I will. But baby why don't you want to sing with me. I'm sure it will be a bigger hit than it would have ever been in my concert. You sing so well , I mean you will sing for me and I'll remember it forever and ever." she kept on praising him and going on and on.

"That's what I don't want." he said in a dishelved state and sat down on the porch , Roshni put a comforting hand on his face and he rested on her lap.

She could hear slow sobs and wanted to stop him but he started speaking ,"I don't want you to remember me whenever you listen that song roshni or see that concert in future , I may die." he put out the last words carefully.

"And now you'll stop speaking of this. We're getting married and your treatment starts tomorrow , you'll be perfectly fine and don't you forget I have sworn on my unborn kids." she teased him.

He let out a small laugh and looked into her face with love , she ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead , a promise of everlasting love.

"We're ready for the deal Mr. Harris and Mr. Kelvin." Roshni said as she came out hand in hand with Siddharth who nodded in agreement.

Later in the day

Roshni was staring at Siddharth as she recalled his words from the previous conversation they had come back to her , no she won't let him leave her.

Suddenly her phone rang , she immediately put it on silent. "Hello." Roshni's voice echoed in the washroom as she picked up the call , she talked in whispers as Siddharth was sleeping in the room.

"Silent Rockstar , hi I'm your well-wisher and I just wanted to tell you something about your mom." the voice came.

Roshni's throat dried of her own accord. She peeped back into the room , only Siddharth knew about her mom and what all had happened to her , how she'd died.

"If you want to know what I want to say , come meet me at the Times Square now and don't tell your boyfriend anything about it." the advice came.

"He's not my boyfriend , he's my fiance and why can't I tell him?" she asked , she didn't get good vibes from this caller.

"Because he's related to your mom in a way even you don't know." the speaker said and roshni was left wide struck.

The call disconnected , she tip-toed out and thought of waking Sid up but then thought otherwise. She dressed up carefully and went ahead to peck his forehead before leaving.

As she took out the blanket she was surprised. He wasn't there , a couple of minutes before he had been sleeping peacefully beside her. Where did he disappear in the time she went in the washroom?

Edited by Aayu27 - 7 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Index

Chapter 20: Sab Tera (Page 1)
Chapter 21: Saathi Rey (Page 15)
Chapter 22: Laal Ishq (Page 19)
Chapter 23: Thousand Years (Page 21)
Chapter 24: Kaun Tujhe (Page 22)
Edited by Stupefy - 6 years ago
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres
Congo for new thread 🥳
OMG AAYU I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! 🤗My favourite story updated yay!!
Ok to start off with that speech was so cute Aayu! 😛😛Its special to all of us too since it is your second thread now😉...Coming to the story this was a fantastic update! Washroom romance was much more romantic than I expected. Really cute and all. I loved that bit especially when they were dancing😳😳and he held her waist. SidNi is magicial, you proved that. That star moment was so sweet⭐️😉But when they were talking about death😭😭awww poor SidNi.  I liked how Roshni said my mom stays in my heart...😉😉Misha and Rajveer please kill them. Sid sounded so depressed saying that last bit I may die 😭😭😭Where did he go though?? Did he leave her? 😭😲😲
Edited by ChejuuSidNi - 7 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

Res

Congo for new thread 🥳
OMG AAYU I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!! 🤗My favourite story updated yay!!

Oh yay😳 Thanks for loving it so much and finding it your favourite😃

I'm so glad so many people love it🤗
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Starry rocks⭐️
Loved the sidni scene u have written superb simple words but deeper emotions and then misha plan flop 😆 Rv is quiet overconfident am sure initially he may feel he is  winning but starry magic will come into the story😉

Excited starry next cruise wala update karo na😳😛
Edited by prathe - 7 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Are you happy now?😳
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

Res

unres
Congo for new thread 🥳
Ok to start off with that speech was so cute Aayu! 😛😛Its special to all of us too since it is your second thread now😉...Coming to the story this was a fantastic update! Washroom romance was much more romantic than I expected. Really cute and all. I loved that bit especially when they were dancing😳😳and he held her waist. SidNi is magicial, you proved that. That star moment was so sweet⭐️😉But when they were talking about death😭😭awww poor SidNi.  I liked how Roshni said my mom stays in my heart...😉😉Misha and Rajveer please kill them. Sid sounded so depressed saying that last bit I may die 😭😭😭Where did he go though?? Did he leave her? 😭😲😲

Wow big comment , I love big comments!😳 But more than that I love that this story means a lot to you and others as well!😃

Speech was cute haha , everything I do is tagged as cute!😛😆

Ohh more romantic , that's a compliment coz I can't seem to write romance at all😛

Yes magical⭐️ The death thing had to come in coz I had to make everyone remember Sid has cancer in the story , an update after so long should be explained na?🤣

And Misha and Rajveer will get what they deserve soon but not so soon!😉

About Sid leaving her , wait and see! The big twist is arriving

Thanks so much cheju , your words mean a lot to me and love you for liking this story so so much!🤗

P.s. Oh and I forgot thank you for loving me too😳😆
A.Green thumbnail

I replied!😃
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Wow big comment , I love big comments!😳 But more than that I love that this story means a lot to you and others as well!😃

Speech was cute haha , everything I do is tagged as cute!😛😆

Ohh more romantic , that's a compliment coz I can't seem to write romance at all😛

Yes magical⭐️ The death thing had to come in coz I had to make everyone remember Sid has cancer in the story , an update after so long should be explained na?🤣

And Misha and Rajveer will get what they deserve soon but not so soon!😉

About Sid leaving her , wait and see! The big twist is arriving

Thanks so much cheju , your words mean a lot to me and love you for liking this story so so much!🤗

P.s. Oh and I forgot thank you for loving me too😳😆

😆😆😆Obviously you can write romance na Aayu if you wrote washroom romance🤣Big twist?😲😲Vaise now you can take your time updating because you just updated..Go and enjoy life you're saved from my scoldings for the next few weeks😆😆😆