UPDATE FOR 15TH NOV.

ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

kunal's office:

kunal is thinking how he shud ask nimmo out 4 dinner. he takes up the phone....and then keeps it back.He tells himself-"messages are-"

--"always more romantic,sir!!" its KK who has cut him short.

kunal:"U must be a mindreader KK!"

KK wants to know what it is.... he tries all possible ways-peeping,cajoling,teasing,buttering,muttering,sly looks.... but kunal says:"u will neverrrrrrr get to know, its a secret!"with that,he walks off dreamily. KK thinks:"its a girl 4 sure..... but which girl?"(FOOLISH KK😑DOESN'T HE KNOW?)

mathuria house:

anand and nita tell nimmo that a boy was coming over to see her. nimmo says she is not interested..anand tells her that there is no harm in meeting sum1... and moreover, ketki chachi had invited them, so she wud feel bad if she turned her down.nimmo reluctantly agrees.

as soon as nita and anand leave,nimmo rcvs kunal's msg. she is in a fix. she thinks:"if i dun meet kun 4 dinner, he wiil think i'm not serious abt him... and i don't want that... on the other hand, i have promised to meet the boy. WHAT SHUD I DO?"

palaash cums in the meanwhile, and nimmo tells him that she has to get out within 10 minutes, and he has to manage the situation.palaash helps he out, and after sumtime, kanta comes and says :"NIMMO GAYAB HAI!"

every1 is tensed, and clever palaash does a self call on his cell and pretends to talk to nimmo. after hanging up he says that nimmo had to go due to some office related exigency. anand is pacified, but he is also worried about the boy's family. here our ketki cums up wid an ingenious solution.(πŸ˜†)

"i never told the boy that the gal was nimmo.... i just caid she was my niece!πŸ˜‰"

so the at-a-loss mathurias get an idea, and decide to show swati instead!!πŸ‘

at the resturant:πŸ‘

okay, get ur hands together for one of the longest romantic nim-kunu scene.

nimmo meets kunal. she's looking very sweet.kunal gives her that cuuute "i am in luv" exp. the candles are burning.....

nimmo says:"thanks kunal, I----"

kunal:"shhhhh....don't say a word nimmo, let this moment of silent communion last 4ever..."

nimmo looks at him with 100% adoration.(😳real adoration....now she's not acting....) and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...they hold hands across the table, the lights are dim,the candle flame is shining in the pool of nimmo's eyes... oh😳!!!!

and then kunal says:"may i?"

nimmo says yes.they dance to the song bahon ke darmiyaan. all the while nimmo thinks of him.... kunal dancing wid nats, kunal staring at nats, kunal dreaming of nats, kunal telling her abt nats....(stupid girl, she doesn't remember any of the three 'i luv u's" that kunal told her.😑)kunal is thinking about her too- kunal kissing nimmo, kunal and nimmo at lonavala,kunal dancing wid her..... (very gud picturisation, showing the states of minds of bothπŸ‘very well).nimmo clutches kunal tight, thinking how difficult it was to 4get him....but she has already decided what has to be done😑.

mathuria house:πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now this is sum real comedy after a long time.πŸ˜†

the boy concerned is supposed to be a scientist in an aeroplane company.

the bell rings, and in cums mama and sonny....the boy's called ayush.

geeky glasses,buck teeth,high waist pants,receding hairline,gallaced shirt....GOD HE IS A SCREAAAM!!πŸ‘

he thinks nita is the gal(πŸ˜•)..anand says hell no she's my wife!!

ayush graduates to ketki."mommy she's sooooo pretty!!"πŸ˜•he says.

anand says hell no, she is ketli chachi!!

and omg... he thinks kantaben's the girl!πŸ˜†

anand says hell no, its kantamaashi!!

poor ayush is really confused."were's the girl mommy?"

and then swati cums out.....

the geeky fellow stands up, staring at her like a looneytune. violins starts playing in the backgr...(main hoo na ishtyle!!) and jhalak dikhlaja plays.

"I LIKE HER MOMMY!!πŸ˜†"

then he hogs down a lottt of sweets and shows them how to make planes with theple.

swati is surprised out of her wits.

nimmo returns shortly, and asks swati how it was. swati says that the boy had liked her, but she had said no. nimmo is like, ohhhh...if he was gud, why did u reject him? maybe he accepts u like u r.kanta says "wait.... she the boy's pic."

and they see the pic, and share a light moment.(finally)

sehgal house:

dadaji has got new keys for the locker.... its more fail proof than the previous one. he tells shraddha:"if the thief's an outsider, its fine. but what if he is an insider?"

shraddha says:"sum ppl are so plain mean 4 money..."

dadaji:"we have to give the concerned person 50% of the property,wen the times right, nimmo will transfer the money to him."πŸ˜•

pam is overhearing as usual.

"so its not nimmo who's getting the money...its sum1 else!!!" pam thinks, and is really confused.(so am iπŸ˜•)

epi ends.

precap:

nimmo and kunal are bunking office and going 4 a movie.

comments:watch it 4 the long lost comedy and the kunal nimmo scene....

Edited by ubiquitious - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwwwwwwwwwwwww wat a cute epi 😳 😳 😳 thank u, thank u and thank u! πŸ‘
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really liked todays episode......i hope they show nimmo and some dorky guys marriage being fixed so atleast theres some comedy in the serial.........naina
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Shalini gr8 update.......................This show is becoming worse day by day

Luv,

Shagun
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww, seems like a good eppy...shagun, why do you say its getting worse? πŸ˜•
QueenE thumbnail
I cant stand this -she is teasing him 😑

Thanks!

Esti aunty
sonia_sanya thumbnail
thanks..i wish that during this whole acting thing,nimmo actually realizes that kunu and she are meant to be together
razinah_mirza thumbnail
thks foh the lovely update..it sounds intersting..lolzzz.. i gotta feelin that they will show nimmo n kunu cute scenes (lotzz) n somehow she will realise that kunal is da one.. n  nats gonna make dem together cus she will realise they like each other n nimmo wont break kunu's heart πŸ˜ƒ ....nice prediction naa πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ lolzzEdited by razinah_mirza - 17 years ago
nermic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u very very much, u do such a great job!
nermic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u very very much, u do such a great job!