Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Everything is on the table. I think full raaz is out. So what are they planning to show the next 5 days? 
I just hope it is not neeti-vinay-sanjana crap!πŸ˜• 

It will be way worse than over-smart Kajal. I so wanted strangle her yesterday when she was lecturing Janki about honesty, values etc. and duty of a wife. And Janki's expression were confusing - Guilty, remorse, "Can you shut-up " types, angry, scheming?? what were they? I almost wished she did some self-talk to inform the audience.πŸ˜†

FINALLY I am going to be able to claim that I watched one show from start to finish!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Just 5 more days!!!!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Everything is on the table. I think full raaz is out. So what are they planning to show the next 5 days? 

I just hope it is not neeti-vinay-sanjana crap!πŸ˜• 

It will be way worse than over-smart Kajal. I so wanted strangle her yesterday when she was lecturing Janki about honesty, values etc. and duty of a wife. And Janki's expression were confusing - Guilty, remorse, "Can you shut-up " types, angry, scheming?? what were they? I almost wished she did some self-talk to inform the audience.πŸ˜†

FINALLY I am going to be able to claim that I watched one show from start to finish!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Just 5 more days!!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I'm also wondering that haha they still managed to make Janki a victim of past unfaithful lover so Raunak will surely forgive her and who knows Randhir might start lovig her too as he miraculously recovered from years of torture after getting electric shockπŸ˜• and really Kajal! 'Mein ye sab nehi chahti thi' like whaaat?? Isnt this exactly what u wanted!? U went against everyone repeatedly to dig out the past😲 First u expose Maaji then when finally Raunak knows the truth u eant him to forgive and forget everythingπŸ˜† lol what was the point? Why did I watch this crap? And can we pls kill Sanjana already?
Karaali thumbnail
We can keep the countdown going here!! 4 more days to go!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

They made Janki a total victim, even though she had no looks/expressions of a victim!! I kept thinking she was going to turn tables on Randhir for his story any minute but that did not happen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Yesterday was a drag epi will Vamp planning!!! they just needed to get a gun and property papers and ask Janki to sign them. What was all that trying to turn her against Raunak?

Where did Raunak find that big beautiful house? Isn't that a part of the poison tree , ie his mother, that he "hates" so much. 

Please Raunak don't say "Main XXX ki kabhie maaf nahin kar sakta" I think you have said this dialogue about everyone on the show and about Janki more than once. πŸ˜•

OH GOD!!! Please, please kill Sanjana by the end. That will make me feel so much better for having suffered the show!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Katori - 7 years ago
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Could someone pls ask d channel to stop the sewrial today itself.. today's episode man.. sanjana is a horrible excus3 for a villain... obsessed with vinu.. and that kaki she is horrible excuse for a woman.. glad this good for nothing serial will end...
I hope they end saathiya mere angane mein and suhani too.. all showing women so horribly..
Karaali thumbnail

3 more days to go!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I agree!! Would not mind if it ended today. Total drag fest going on -- of course there is no story left except a forced, fake family reunion!!!

Did I mention ONLY 3 more days to go!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: my-true-love

Could someone pls ask d channel to stop the sewrial today itself.. today's episode man.. sanjana is a horrible excus3 for a villain... obsessed with vinu.. and that kaki she is horrible excuse for a woman.. glad this good for nothing serial will end...

I hope they end saathiya mere angane mein and suhani too.. all showing women so horribly..

Edited by Katori - 7 years ago
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Radhika's husband joins the club of spineless husbands though at d end but still ...
She slits her wrist n he starts supportingvher in d evil plotting
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: my-true-love

Radhika's husband joins the club of spineless husbands though at d end but still ...

She slits her wrist n he starts supportingvher in d evil plotting

Ab yahi reh gaya tha.. πŸ˜• He was always spineless.. 

Kajal father and ex-father-in-law have been good for only sitting around, chatting, and making some inaudible grunts in agreement when other people have been speaking - especially over-smart Kajal!!   
Karaali thumbnail
Phew!!! IT IS OVER!!!!

Good bye!!! FOREVER!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, what happened in the last episode?
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Guys, what happened in the last episode?

Neeti saves Radhika from fire so Radhika turns all good, asks for forgiveness, neeti forgives - One big 2-family (akshay's parents + Kajal's family) reunion

Vidhi and gang call goonda to threaten Janki to sign papers. Raunak comes on time to save her. Goon and vamps arrested. Kajal lectures. A big family hug.

ALL DONE!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†