Do Azhar n Gia call each othe rby names or just last names?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I am sometimes dumb to notice some of d things. Most of d times, Azhar n Gia address each other by last names of 'Mr. Khan'n 'Miss Sen'. But I think they call each other by names also some of d times. Is it true or I missed something. Actually, I am fed up of dis calling each other by last names. My dad once watched their scenes wid me n he told me dat its like d couple of Qubool Hai where they addressed each other by their last names of 'Mr. Khan' n 'Miss Farooqui' instead of 'Asad ' n 'Zoya'. I told him dad dat they r justified in addressing each other by last names as they r hardly friends n one of them is a journalist while other is an actor. But it was ridiculous n annoying to hear d leads call each other by their last names instead of their 1st names. For initial 1-2 weeks it was fine but later it got annoying as other couples even elderly couples called each other by names but d leads called each other by surnames even after their engagement, marriage n having kids. After marriage, d hero called d heroine as 'Mrs. Khan' while d heroine as usual called him 'Mr. Khan'. It annoyed d viewers dat even after marriage n having kids they did not addressed each other by names. Even in phone contacts d heroine saved d hero's name as 'Mr. Khan' instead of Asad. I don't want d same in dis show too especially wen its on MTV instead of Zee TV like d other show. I can't imagine Azhar n Gia not calling each other by names even after engagement, marriage n having kids. Aaj k zamaane kaun kisi ko aise surnames k address karta hai?🥱Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha
Very true dear..
Now its getting annoying..
Hello Mr. Khan
Hello Ms. Sen
Plz address each other with first names..
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha true that..
I'm not fully bored of 'Ms. Sen'.. But highly bored of 'Mr. Khan'!!
Plus the way yuvi aka azhar says 'Ms. Sen' makes me go all the more crazy😎😆
ekta.m thumbnail
Mr.khan
Miss.Sen
ye dono ish name se ekdusare ko bulate hai na to bahot hi sweet lagta hai.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya its uniqueness between gia and azhu
21July2014 thumbnail
And I've noticed when gia is with her besties she doesn't address azhar as Mr. Khan.. She calls him azhar sometimes.. And when azhar had come to know the truth I.e scoop ki khoj by gia and gia was constantly calling him.. Her contact number was saved as only 'gia'... 
*isha bulava* the GiAz proposal scene😎
21July2014 thumbnail
Hey shikha! Toshi is my 1st nickname!
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think that it's nice. 
Because the first time they'll call each other with their first name it'll be romantic and intimate