I wish to work with Salman Khan someday: Ridhima Pandit

Posted: 8 years ago

I wish to work with Salman Khan someday: Bahu Hamari Rajni_kant actress Ridhima Pandit

TNN | May 31, 2016, 03.33 PM IST
Ridhima Pandit , who plays the role of Rajni the robot in 'Bahu Humari Rajni_kant', would like to foray into Bollywood and wishes to work with superstar Salman Khan someday.

Ridhima's performance as the robot bahu is being loved by many and her fan following has been increasing.

"I love Salman Khan. I have met him up-close and personal twice. Believe me his enigma is totally different. I wish to work with him someday I don't what the medium will it be. Whether it will be films, TV commercials or Bigg Boss," said Ridhima.

When asked if she is open to doing Bigg Boss, Ridhima said, "I don't know what will be my reaction if I am offered the show. I think for Bigg Boss you need to be psychologically fit. I enjoy watching it as an audience. I think the show has a voyeuristic pleasure. People love to see others fighting on the show. I also love it. But I am a person who is scared of confrontation so I don't think I am made for Bigg Boss. My anger is like a soda bottle. When I get angry, it gets very difficult."

Ridhima's show is currently on air on Life Ok and Salman Khan would be seen in 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She has pretty nice fan following,But i dont understand why is models&Tv actors are hell bent on working with 50 year old Sultan's actor?

Jawan laundo ki kami hai key?
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ridhima is so pretty and gorgeous.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Skybully

She has pretty nice fan following,But i dont understand why is models&Tv actors are hell bent on working with 50 year old Sultan's actor?

Jawan laundo ki kami hai key?

Beats me...everyone wants to work with 50yr old Salman and no one takes names of other 50 yr old romance ka King πŸ˜† .
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
She's a really good actress! I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has talent behind that beautiful face. I watch her show only for her & the cutie-pie i.e. Karan V Grover. :)

SUPER figure too. I hope she makes it big because this one deserves it! ⭐️Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rimi2983

Beats me...everyone wants to work with 50yr old Salman and no one takes names of other 50 yr old romance ka King πŸ˜† .

Maybe because only Salman's been awarded with extra fat on his back&stomach. πŸ˜›
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Comes on a show on Indian TV. Hamaari Bahu Rajni Kant. Acting very well & is beautiful with a great figure too. Hope she goes far!
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i am sure they are all dying to work with srk .80% tv stars like srk  .karan wahi,patel,veer from veera,simar ,that girl from krishnadasi  are always vocal about their love for srk.

Pratyusha was a Huge fan of srk  (RIP)
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

May be because if they dont say so, Salman would send Underworld people to kill them off ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She's a really good actress! I was pleasantly surprised to see that she has talent behind that beautiful face. I watch her show only for her & the cutie-pie i.e. Karan V Grover. :)

SUPER figure too. I hope she makes it big because this one deserves it! ⭐️

thanks for vindicating my belief that she is cutie pie , my friend thought she was bland