Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: umi82990

Abhishek: Phone a friend!

Besides Ash, Abhishek Bachchan has a brand new friend and he likes to keep flouting this entity when he gets a chance. Any guesses who this new friend in the Jr Bachchan's life is? The cell phone that he endorses. Like Shah Rukh Khan who is often seen in public with his brand of soft drink in hand, Abhi also makes it a point never to leave his house without the cell phone that he endorses. In fact the other day when he was chased by photographers while sitting in his car with his dad at the wheel and Ash in the back seat, instead of diving for cover, Abhishek flashed his mobile and gestured to the photographers to take its photo. Now isn't Abhishek taking his brand Ambassador bit a bit too far?

Nopee...Motorola's are a really good phoness...they have the best talk time n  stand by time...they're one of the biggest sellers....especially the Razr's..they're the top sellers!

Hailaaaa...i think i got too much of phonobia on my mind right now๐Ÿ˜†

Pachu.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblezz

Oh my god..u guys we're soon going to reach 150 pages!!! ๐Ÿ‘

I'm so excited!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Agreeee...yaarrrr....its amazingg...bachchan FC 8...wowzers....beat that

*feels proud*

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

*feels proud*

yeahh..i feel so proud to be a member of this FC!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pachu.P thumbnail
Heyyyyy guyssss....guess what?...i was surfing throught KBC section n found this:

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kaunbanegacrorepati6 gz.swf

Yuppp..u can actually play Online KBC!! Pluss it got my sweet sasur's sexy voice ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Though, u can't c him..cuz he has become Bapuu for a change..lekin who cares naa?...its him talking
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Go playy..its really fun n everytime there are different ?'s...i won like 3 lakhs..the one behind 1 crore!
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Lmaoooooo๐Ÿ˜†

"mechanical" now that hilllarious!!...Abhi ki koi galti nahin hain..he gave his best...but Ash ruined it๐Ÿ˜ก

Saasu maaaaa....kaise ho?..loooooong time no c๐Ÿ˜ณ

lolz...arre bahurani bahut achchi hoon aakhir Big B ne barefoot vinayak temple jaakar mere liye prayer ki haina???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

Big B smells really good, says Jiah
New Delhi: Star icon Amitabh Bachchan smells really good, is upcoming actress Jiah Khan's verdict.

And it seems like Bachchan and Jiahโ‚ฌโ„ขs chemistry goes deeper than just an on-screen romance. Soon to be seen in the film Nishabd together, in which Jiah plays Bachchanโ‚ฌโ„ขs 18-year-old love interest, the actress seems to have a real nose for the superstar! Rumours have it that when Jiah told Bachchan he smelt good and recognised the brand he was wearing, he brushed the compliment aside and thought it was mere guesswork. But when the 19-year-old started rattling off brand names that Bachchan wore everyday, the superstar got a tad bit nervous and suspected that Jiah was going through his toiletries! And then the mystery unfolded. Apparently, Jiah had done a short stint in a perfume factory and had a good nose for perfumes and could recognise any famous brand of perfume or cologne with just a sniff.

She says Bachchan has an amazing collection of cologne and he would sport a new brand everyday during the shooting of Nishabd. That must have been quite a noseful for Jiah!

lolz...really really noseful for this Jiah girl๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 17 years ago
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

*feels proud*

yes!!!no one can beat us...BACHCHANS have ABsolute power over Bollyworld!!! and we have ABsolute power over CFCworld!!!๐Ÿ‘

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
'Nishabd' back in the reckoning
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, January 10, 2007]

Ram Gopal Verma's 'Nishabd' was ready months back. In fact the PR machinery of the film had gone amok in plastering news about the film's lead heroine Jiah Khan all over the town. While all this was happening, there were no signs of the film releasing. Meanwhile RGV released his 'Shiva' and then began work for his pet project 'RGV Ke Sholay'.

It seemed that the film was stuck in the cans but around late November, the first look of 'Nishabd' was out and the film's teaser promos were all over the satellite media. News about Jian Khan and her real life admiration for Amitabh Bachchan continued to make news and all seemed set for the film to be unleashed at the theatres.

Until the film's promotion came to an abrupt stop...!

Suddenly the film's promos were pulled off the telly and it seemed that the film would now release all the way after the World Cup since February anyways seemed overcrowded with number of films trying to edge their way past into the theatres.

Yet again, everything seemed to have come to standstill before one was surprised once again with the film's release being announced as February 23rd. The film's extended promos too are back on satellite channels once again and though it appears to be a slow beginning, it is expected to peak up soon with just a little over a month to go before the film's release.

Meanwhile we continue to keep our ears open about what Jiah has to say about Big B every passing week!

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Hey guys I found some really cool pics of bIg B...๐Ÿ˜ณ

DEEWAAR

Look at the intensity of his eyes...best performance of Big B!!!๐Ÿ‘

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

K3G