Anaita's sudden change of being positive again- My take on it

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Many may be thinking on Anaita changed back to positive all of a sudden. Me too thought the same. Cvs would have showed Anaita's self talks on it. I would like to write my take on it.

Anaita came in basketball team to be close to Ria to hurt her again. Then in the all-girls party, when Ria blurted out that she killed Karan in her last birth Anaita's reaction was shocking. She initially thought that her plan of making Ria guilty got successful when she told her in the hospital that Karan gets always hurt because of her. But after Ria blurting out of killing Karan in her last birth which is the main reason of her avoiding Karan, Anaita may had a deep thought about it. She may have thought that it was Ria who truly loves Karan not her because Ria was ready to stay away from Karan because of a past life belief which she(Anaita) does not believes. When Zubair told her about changing gun plan, Anaita may changed even more thinking that how she and her childhood friend have become so big enemies that some 3rd person is wanting her to get Ria in jail. She then heard his whole plan and realized that how she was wrong in being a bitch to Ria and not caring about Euro raping her in jungle trip as she conspired with Euro for the same. She decided to rectify her mistakes and help Karan and Ria and then exposed Zubair to her friends. Anaita said that she was bad but she won't stoop too low to kill someone. Viewers thought that Anaita is pretending to be nice but after some time, viewers came to know that Anaita has really changed. Now, she has moved on from Karan which was not so easy for her.

Anaita was protective of Ria in the beginning that she tore Jiggy's shirt after throwing colours on him saying that the person supporting wrong is equally wrong. And the way Anaita was worried and scared for Ria after freshers' party when Euro was about to make her MMS, Karan was irritated by her telling his friends to shut her up. It actually liked like that not Karan but Anaita is Ria's hero. Now, Anaita is back to being protective of her friends including Ria. If cvs are planning to pair Anaita with Veer, I hope that its Veer who falls for Anaita 1st as Anaita too deserves love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah I agree. Looking at the show right now, I'm also thinking that Anaita has become positive again. This show I believe will be over in exactly one month, so it makes sense how things are shaping up in the show.